Sam and I will go over and coordinate
跟外交安♥全♥局♥协调合作
with DSS at the hotel.
你确定吗
You sure?
确定
Yep.
好运 回见
Good luck. See you.
谢啦 Lynae
Thank you, Lynae.
好消息是FBI说
So the great news is the FBI said
我们可以做现场勘查
we could process the scene for evidence.
只需要跟他们过一下就好
We just got to "Run it by them."
造了
Copy that.
所以你说我们是不是真的要见到这位王储了
Hey, so you think we're really gonna meet this crown prince?
人家是副王储
Well, it's deputy crown prince, actually.
如果我们真的能见到 我有几个关于他们国家对待女人的
And if we do, I have a few choice words for him
问题想问他
about his country's treatment of women.
还有啥问题
What are you talking about?
他们现在都让你们开车了
They're letting you guys drive over there now
已经进步了
and calling it progress.
是啊
Yeah.
进步挺好 能够平等就更好了
Progress is fine, but equality would be great.
说的是呢 来 拍一个
Amen to that. Up top.
不拍啊 没事儿 一会儿再拍也成
That's okay, we'll get that later.
我们在找特定的什么东西吗
So are we looking for something in particular?
国防部临时改变了行程
DSS changed the route at the last minute,
所以我就在想
so I was wondering...
袭击者是怎么找到他们的
How the assassin knew where to find him?
- - GPS定♥位♥器♥
- Ooh. - GPS tracker.
棒
Oh, wow.
你造我们应该干啥不
You know what we should do with that?
- 跟FBI过一下 - 跟FBI过一下
- Run it by the FBI. - Run it by the FBI.
我现在带上手套了 我可以帮忙
I got my glove on, I can help now.
- - 我准备好了
- Hey. - I'm ready.
我已经发现一个大问题了
All right, I already see a big problem.
这儿有好几个出入口 却没有一个有人站岗
We got multiple points of entry, no agents at any of them.
外交安♥全♥局♥真该重新布控一下
DSS is gonna have to rethink this whole setup.
是啊
Yeah, well,
我们要找的人来了
there's the guy to talk to.
跟他合作你真的没问题吗
You gonna be okay working with him?
他当时只是尽了自己的职责
He was just doing his job.
我们会找到你的父亲的 G
We'll find your father, G.
保不齐老先生已经逃跑了
Hell, for all we know, he escaped
在黑海天体海滩晒太阳呢
and he's hanging out on a nude beach in the Black Sea.
你说这话是让我好受点的意思吗
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
把它们放在那里 万无一失
Have them there, just in case.
探员Hanna 探员Callen
Agent Hanna. Agent Callen.
感谢你们这么快的来帮忙
I appreciate you guys coming so quickly.
这个关键时刻越多人帮我们越好
We can use all the help we can get.
你们这里安保措施是什么
What security measures do you have in place?
王子和他的随从
The prince and his entourage
包占了整个酒店顶层
have taken over the top floor of the hotel.
电梯被设定为了
The elevators are programmed
只有有磁卡的人才能使用
only to let those with key card access up.
楼梯间都是锁住的
The stairwell doors are locked
门口也都有人站岗
with agents posted at each one.
算我在内 我们只有十个人
We only have ten agents, including me.
这不够啊
That's not enough.
王子自己有保镖吗
Does the prince have his own security?
他身边有四个人全天守在顶层套房♥
He has four men stationed at the penthouse at all times.
他这次来是为了什么
And what exactly is the purpose of this visit?
商业会议
Business meetings.
今年 沙特阿♥拉♥伯
This year, Saudi Arabia
终于向好莱坞打开了大门
has finally opened the doors to Hollywood.
我们这儿一堆顶尖制♥作♥人
We have all the biggest producers
来找恭请王子聘用他们
coming in to kiss the ring.
这可是几十亿的生意啊
We're talking billion dollar deals.
啊啊啊 看着点儿裙子
Ow, ow, ow, watch the dress.
- 抱歉 - 别推我
- We're sorry. - Don't push me!
- 他在推我 Harry - 我们就是想和
- He's pushing me, Harry. - We just wanted a photo
王子来张合影 你懂得 祝福我们新婚...
with the prince, you know, to bless our union...
偶尔有意外发生 大多都是那样的傻瓜惹事
We've had a few breaches, okay? Mostly from idiots like that.
但绝没有人能靠近楼顶套间
But no one's made it even close to the penthouse.
你们应该考虑一下把王子转移
You guys need to think about moving the prince
到秘密场所
to an undisclosed location.
我已经建议过了
Well, I already proposed that.
他拒绝了 说会打乱他行程
He refused, said it would disrupt his schedule.
那么
What about
酒店暂时停业如何
shutting the hotel down to the other guests?
王子不想造成不良影响
Prince doesn't want the bad press.
听起来像是王子才是话事人啊
It's starting to sound like the prince is calling the shots.
Hanna探员 如果你是一个产油大国
Agent Hanna, when you're a major oil producer
还是一个数十亿美元的军♥火♥客户
and a-a multi-billion dollar client of the arms industry,
人们也会对你唯命是从的
people tend to let you do what you want.
的确
Hmm.
问题是 这容易惹上杀身之祸啊
Problem is, it may get him killed.
尊敬的殿下
Your Royal Highness.
- 这是特别探员Callen - 荣幸
- This is Special Agent Callen. - Pleasure.
特别探员Hanna
Special Agent Hanna.
祝你平安
Assalamu alaikum.
你也平安
Wa-Alaikum-Salaam.
需要我做什么 先生们
What can I do for you, gentlemen?
实际上 是他们要为你做点儿什么
Actually, it's what they can do for you.
他们是来保护你的
They're here to supplement your protection detail.
Bush探员 我们之前谈过了
Agent Bush, we talked about this.
没有必要
It is not necessary.
无意冒犯 殿下
With all due respect, Your Royal Highness,
此次谋杀是有动机 有组织的
this assassin is motivated, organized.
我们不能掉以轻心
We can't take this lightly.
你身上有军人气质 Hanna探员
You have a military bearing, Agent Hanna.
你曾在哪里服役
What branch did you serve in?
海军 海豹突击队
Navy, SEALs.
啊
Ah.
猎杀本拉♥登♥的勇士们
The warriors who took down bin Laden.
他是我国人 你知道的
He's from my country, you know.
这也是我们两国正致力解决的历史问题
That is a past we are trying to put behind us.
那更需要你活着去做这件事了
You need to be alive to do that.
啊 好的 明白 我接受
Ah, okay, very well. I accept.
但是我需要我的人
But I prefer for my security
和你们一起 免得吓走我的客人
to blend in as to not intimidate my guests.
我的裁缝 Rashid 他会给你们
My tailor, Rashid, he will outfit you
做套正式点儿的服装
in something a bit more formal.
等会儿 抱歉 殿下
Uh, f-forgive me, Your Royal Highness,
你似乎一点儿也不担心
you don't seem very worried.
Callen探员 我已经习惯了
Agent Callen, I am very accustomed
各种死亡威胁
to receiving death threats.
我哥哥被暗♥杀♥了
My brother was assassinated.
- 谢谢 不了 - 我爷爷也死于暗♥杀♥
- Thank you. Thank you. - My grandfather was assassinated.
- 等会儿 - 我不会让这个
- Thank you. - I will not let this
搅乱我的生活以及我国家的命运
interfere with my life or my country's future.
是祸躲不过
When my time comes,
我会坦然面对的
I will be ready.
但安♥拉♥保佑
But inshallah,
绝不是今天
my time will not come today.
先告退了
Excuse me.
毫无压力
No pressure.
阿亚图拉 胡赛武装 加拿大
The ayatollah, the Houthis, Canada.
哇 原来当王储会
Wow, turns out being a crown prince
得罪这么多人啊
makes for a whole lot of enemies.
没错 尤其是当你想瓦解
Yeah, especially when you're trying to disrupt
- 数十年的政♥权♥时 - 嗯
- decades of policy. - Hmm.
特快专递
Special delivery
Beale先生的
for Mr. Beale.
我拿到车上
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表