如果他和父亲在一起生活
It wasn't gonna end well for him
对他的将来并没有任何好处
if he stayed with his father.
我们都知道这点
We both know that.
嗯 是 我们都知道
Hm, yeah, we both know that.
如果他想
If he ever wants to
在水上待上一天
spend a day on the water,
我的船上总是需要帮手的
I could always use another set of hands on my boat.
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得他会喜欢
I actually think he would like that.
这件事 嗯
This is, um...
这件事比我想像的还要艰难 Sam
This is harder than I thought it would ever be, Sam.
天下没有免费的午餐
Nothing of value comes without effort.
我 我觉得 我原以为我们之间会
Yeah, I-I think I thought we would just go back
回到过去的状态
to the way things used to be between us.
哦 你会的 慢慢来
Oh, you'll get there. Give it some time.
我错失了很多和他在一起的时光
I've already lost a lot of time with him.
过去的都过去了
The past is gone,
我们无力改变
there's nothing we can do to change that.
现在和将来才是我们真正拥有的
All we have now is the present and the future.
珍惜现在和将来才是目前最重要的事情
It's what you do with them that matters the most now.
没错
Yeah.
什么事情
What's the matter?
Ochoa副主任要见你
Deputy Director Ochoa is here to see you
他还带了一名特别检察官
and he's brought a special prosecutor.
他带着特别检察官了 这情况不妙啊
This can't be good if they brought in a special prosecutor.
Hetty为什么没有提前通知我们
Why didn't Hetty give us a heads-up?
也许她不知道这事儿
Probably because she didn't know this was coming.
我也没指望你们能告诉我
I don't suppose any of you know
她在哪儿
where she is?
她把你们训练得很出色
She trained you well.
嗯 什么鬼 这叫什么特色咖啡
Ew. What the hell-- Is this flavored coffee?
肉桂惊喜 别担心 收♥购♥价格合理
Cinnamon Surprise. Don't worry, it's, uh, fair trade
持续性农作物 还是有机食品
and sustainably harvested, cage-free.
- 肉桂 - 知道为什么全国各地
- Cinnamon. - And you wonder why
都这么讨厌加州了吧
the rest of the country hates California.
什么 是真的
Wait, is that true?
Mosley会怎么应对这个
How do you think Mosley's gonna play this?
- 她会理智应对的 - 为了谁
- She'll do the right thing. - For who?
是的 我也看见你了
Yeah, I see you, too,
你这小眼睛的混♥蛋♥
you beady-eyed bastard.
你认识那个家伙
I take it you know that guy.
不认识
Unfortunately.
你们不是好基友
I take it you're not besties?
嗯
Well,
他不喜欢我 但他是真的讨厌Hetty
he doesn't like me, but he really hates Hetty.
哦 他还真有那个胆量啊
Oh, that's a real confidence builder.
嗯 我们说的是同一件事吧
Um, just so we're all on the same page,
我的恐慌值现在应该是多少
what should my level of panic be at this point?
要我说 恐慌范围应该是
I'd say, on the panic spectrum, some place between
轻度恐慌和盲目歇斯里地之间
mild apprehension and blind hysteria.
没问题 额 我们有案子了
I can do that. Uh, we have a case, I think.
洛杉矶警局找Callen和Sam
LAPD wants Callen and Sam
出车祸现场
to come to a motor vehicle collision site,
但他们没说原因
but they won't say why.
好 我就爱神秘事件
Well, I love a mystery.
我们做什么
What do you want us to do?
你会唇语吧
You read lips, don't you?
不用可惜了
Terrible gift to waste.
好吧
Okay.
怎么 又做卧底去了
So, undercover again, huh?
这回是去做什么卧底
What are you supposed to be this time,
冯特拉普家的孩子
one of the Von Trapp children?
哦 额 我的衣橱 没错
Oh, uh, my wardrobe. Yeah.
很有趣 实际上 嗯
It's a funny story, actually, um,
但行动中心需要我
but I am needed in Ops,
所以 额 有 我
so, uh, Th-there's-- I'm...
你的探员们知道多少
At what point did you alert your agency
你和Spencer Williams之间的事儿
about your involvement with Spencer Williams?
这个问题我必须回答吗
Do I really have to answer that?
不
No.
拒绝回答问题只能表明
Refusing to answer only makes you
你更有罪 尤其是在国会听证会上
look more guilty, especially in a congressional hearing,
更不用说舆♥论♥方面了
not to mention the court of public opinion.
好了 别太着急了 Counselor
Okay, don't get ahead of yourself, Counselor.
你来这儿只是查明事实
You're only here on a fact-finding mission.
那么 说实话吧 Mosley副主任
So, then, tell me the facts, EAD Mosley,
你和Spencer Williams之间到底怎么回事
about your relationship with Spencer Williams.
问这个做什么
What relevance does that have?
你和一个有名的军♥火♥贩生了个儿子
You had a son with a known arms dealer.
没错 有些人可能认为这个才是行动理由
Yeah, some might see that as operational commitment.
很高兴你还能
I'm glad you can
从中发现好笑的地方 副主任
still find some humor in this, Deputy Director.
我只是希望你们的人能明白事情真♥相♥
I just hope your people have their stories straight.
我比较喜欢最好的故事就是真实的故事
Well, I tend to find that the best stories are the true ones.
你什么时候告知大家你的事情的
When did you first tell this office of your situation?
不好意思 你说的事情是指什么
I'm sorry, what situation are you speaking of?
你说你儿子是绑♥架♥受害人
That you considered your son the victim of kidnapping?
他的确是绑♥架♥受害人 证据确凿
He was a kidnapping victim. That's been well-documented.
进来
Enter.
一名叫Patricia Lexington的女士来见您
A Mrs. Patricia Lexington is here to see you.
让她进来
Let her in.
抱歉 这人是谁
I'm sorry, who are we letting in?
我的律师
My attorney.
失陪一下 先生们
If you will excuse me, gentlemen.
领带不错 是Zara的
Nice tie. Is that Zara?
哦 天呐
Oh, snap.
- 怎么了 - Mosley请律师了
- What? - Well, Mosley just lawyered up.
哦 真没想到
Oh, that's a double snap.
现在Rogers单独和副主任在一起
Okay. Now Rogers is alone with the deputy director.
- 好的 - 嗯嗯 - 抱歉 - 天啊
- Okay. - Mm-mm. -sorry - Oh, geez.
- 又怎么了 - 等会儿
- What? - All right, just stop.
好吧 告诉我他说什么呢
Well, then, tell me what's happening.
看不清 他一直背对着我
I can't see. He keeps turning his back to me.
自私的混♥蛋♥
Inconsiderate bastard.
好了 他说他要让
Okay, he says he's gonna
Hetty溺死在她的谎言堆里
drown Hetty in her protective moat of lies.
哇哦 他还是一个爱说大话的混♥蛋♥
Wow, he's also an eloquent bastard.
我真不知道该爱他还是恨他了
I don't know if I should love him or hate him.
还有其他参与墨西哥行动的人
Long with everybody else involved in Mexico.
绝对该恨
Definitely leaning towards hate.
你认为Mosley会在这事上护着我们吗
You think Mosley's really gonna protect us on this?
你不这么认为
You don't?
我希望是这样 既然她已经把她儿子带回来了
I'd like to think so, now that she's got her son back,
但是却让我们冒着生命危险去救的他
but she let us risk all of our lives to save him.
好吧 但是她从来没有要求我们任何一个人去
Well, she never asked any of you to be involved.
但是你仍然想知道为了她自己
Still makes you wonder what she's willing
她会做什么
to do to save herself.
这是不同的事情
It's two different things.
是吗
Are they?
已经有本地的探员在干活了
I've got some locals working on it.
看起来日子是越过越好了
Well, this day just keeps getting better and better.
一会再说 好久没见了Sabatino
Later. It's been a while, Sabatino.
说真的
No kidding.
我都不记得上次见你们是什么时候了 哦等等 我想起来了
Can't remember when I saw you guys last-- oh, wait, yes I do.
你们掐着我的脖子把我铐在了ATM机上
You choked me out and left me handcuffed to an ATM.
好吧 他不大善于表达他的感情
Well, he has a tough time showing affection.
看起来你们从墨西哥活着回来了 干得不错
Looks like you boys survived Mexico. Nice work.
- 哦 你听说这件事了 - 噢是的
- Oh, you heard about that? - Oh, yeah.
听说你们还烧了Arlo Turk
Heard you also burned Arlo Turk.
那个人估计是这个国家里
That guy was probably the biggest source
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表