to Gardena West Savings Bank,
这个银行恰好有该市最大的现金储备
which happens to be the largest cash reserve in that city.
洛杉矶警♥察♥局准备好战术准备了吗
Is LAPD preparing to go on full tactical alert?
准备好了
That would be a yes.
告诉他们现在可能是该行动的时候了
Tell them now might be the time to pull the trigger on that,
并告诉加迪纳警♥察♥局 这套衣服
and inform Gardena PD that this suit
具有极好的防弹性
has extreme ballistic protection
而且我们有便衣探员在那边
and that we have plainclothes agents on the ground.
- 收到 - Nell
- Copy that. - And, Nell.
什么
Mm-hmm?
告诉探员Hanna 他的主要任务
Tell Agent Hanna that his primary concern
是制♥服♥枪手
is to contain the shooter.
我们不能重演北好莱坞枪战
We cannot have a replay of the North Hollywood shootout.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
在那儿
There it is.
Nell 我们看见货车了
Nell, we have eyes on the van.
目标是加迪纳赌场
The target is the Gardena Casino and Card Room.
重复 目标是赌场
Repeat, the target is the casino.
把所有洛杉矶和加迪纳警♥察♥的资源调回到我们的位置
Reroute all LAPD and Gardena PD assets to our location.
收到 DeChamps
Copy that, DeChamps.
洛杉矶警♥察♥会在赌场周围设立警戒
LAPD will set up a perimeter around the casino.
Kensi和Deeks还有六分钟
Kensi and Deeks are six minutes out.
洛杉矶特警还有八分钟
LAPD SWAT is eight minutes out.
告诉赌场警卫封锁赌场 不允许任何人进出
Tell casino security to lock down. Nobody in or out.
好吧 从远处开火
All right, firing from a distance
达不到我们想要的伤害程度
won't do the damage we need.
知道了 你想从哪动手
Got it. Where do you want to engage?
最好的办法就是在他离开面包车之后
Best bet is to get him after he exits the van
在进入赌场之前制伏他
but before he enters the casino.
利用赌场的围墙作为我们的优势
Use the casino wall to our advantage.
没错 吸引注意 包围他
Exactly. Keep him on the ropes, boxed in.
明白吗
Got it?
好的 明白
All right. Okay.
一旦你看见空挡 就去货车那边
Soon as you see an opening, you hit that van.
我们不知道他们有什么火力
We don't know what kind of firepower
他女朋友在里面
his girlfriend has in there.
收到
Copy that.
V字形接近
We're gonna approach on a "V."
待在掩体后面 尽量打出有效射击
Stay behind the cover, make your shots count,
找盔甲的接缝和关节处
look for seams and joints in the armor.
我们可以的 上
We got this. Go.
联邦探员
Federal agent!
站住
Stop!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
不许动
Stop!
掩护我
Cover me!
停车 停车
Stop the car! Stop the car!
联邦探员 下车 趴下
Federal agent. Get out, stay low.
我去那辆小货车那里
Moving to the van!
收到
Copy!
- 别开枪 - 把枪扔掉
- Don't shoot! - Drop your weapon.
双手抱头 跪下
Hands behind your head, on your knees.
双手抱头
Hands behind your head!
让警♥察♥都后退
Tell PD to get back!
嘿 所以我们刚刚就在附近
Hey, so we were just in the neighborhood,
我以为我们会玩几把牌九
thought we'd roll in for some pai gow.
他的防弹装甲可不是吃素的
His ballistic armor's no joke.
我有几枪打中了他的头和胸 根本没有什么卵用
I hit him center mass, head shots-- nothing.
所以接下来怎么办
So what's the play?
我感觉枪根本没什么用
I don't think guns are the answer.
难不成诉求调解 仲裁
So what, like, mediation, arbitration?
我能帮咱们租一个会议室
I could rent us out a conference room.
不用步♥枪♥
Rifle clear.
你确定你想这么做
Are you sure you want to do that?
得让他挪挪他的步子
Got to get him off his feet.
好吧 你想让我们怎么做
All right, what do you want us to do?
吸引他的注意力
Just light him up.
好让我有机会接近他
Give me a chance to get close to him.
好的 马上
All right, on it.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
好了 好了 别动
All right, all right. Stay down.
- 别乱动 - 我没事 我很好
- Stay down. - I'm good, I'm good.
好的
Okay.
别乱动了 硬汉
Stay down, tough guy.
别动
Stay down.
好了
All right.
嘿 我正好在找你
Hey, I was, uh, I was actually just coming to look for you.
我刚刚送Kilbride将军走的时候
So, I just gave Admiral Kilbride
向他做了个行动报告
the after action report while walking to his car.
所以 等等 Rob Durant这票打算怎么干
So, wait, what was, uh, Rob Durant's endgame?
嗯 取证组在小货车的电脑上找到了一张单子
Yeah, so CSU found a list of potential dates and targets
上面是可能的攻击时间和目标
on the computer in the van.
这一切貌似只是和钱有关
It looks like it was just all about the money.
Durant以前就是个抢劫犯
Durant had always been a heist man,
再有这么一件防弹装甲护体
and with that sort of ballistic armor...
让他感觉自己就是个超人
It made him feel, like, superhuman.
可不是
Yeah.
哦 你知道我们现在需要
Ooh. You know what we need?
到超♥市♥来一次采购
A little Grand Central Market.
啤酒 香肠 再来点McConnell's的冰淇淋
Beer, brats, McConnell's Ice Cream.
怎么样
What do you think?
呃
Um...
- 挺好的 - 真的挺好
- Good. Yeah. - Cool?
听起来不错
Sounds... good.
你知道 实际上
Ac-Actually, you know what?
这听起来 听起来非常棒
That sounds-- that sounds great,
因为我一直都想把啤酒和香肠
'cause I've been wanting to incorporate more, um,
加到我日常菜单里
beer and brats into the dietary motif...
Beale
Beale.
发生了什么 Beale
What's-what's going on here, Beale?
啥 呃 什么也没发生 我不明白你什么意思
What? Um, nothing. I don't-- what do you mean?
就是你现在的状态和你不知所云的程度
Like, with you and the level of awkwardness.
有点反常
It's more than usual.
现在有这么个事 而且还挺很重要
A situation has come up, and it's a business thing,
但不是那种非常非常严肃的事
but not, like, a business business thing.
一件类似宇宙或者尤达
It's like the universe or Yoda
或者其他什么超能力指示我
or whatever higher power you believe in telling me
去做的 我一直都想做的事
to do something that I have wanted to do for a while.
所以
Okay.
但是我不知道可不可以
But I don't know if I can,
因为我不想你认为
because I don't want you to think
这是为了省钱 也不是因为
that it's just a financial decision and not because...
因为什么
Because what?
因为我从来都没有这么开心
Because I've never been this happy,
我想一直都和你在一起
and I never want to be somewhere where you aren't.
哇哦 这话真的是相当的撩
Wow. That is ridiculously cute,
但是我依然很困惑
but I'm still pretty confused.
- 是的 我明白 - 好吧
- Yeah. I get that. - Yeah.
也许我应该把话说明白
Maybe I should just blurt it out.
哦 你是应该 说吧
Ooh. You should, just blurt.
- 嗯 - 好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
我的房♥东要把我的房♥子卖♥♥出去
My landlord is selling my place,
所以我现在要搬家
and I need to move out.
啊
Ah...
所以我想找一个新地方
And I want to find a new place
但是 得是一个不错的地方
but, like, a nice place, right?
但是我不想让你认为
But I don't want you to think
我即将问的你的事
that I'm asking you what I'm about to ask you...
我明白
I know.
仅仅是因为我的房♥东在Ala Moana
just because my landlord got a sweet deal
买♥♥了一套公♥寓♥
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表