Darius.
那是他的名字
That's his name.
Darius Reznikov
Darius Reznikov.
在他姓Reznikov之前 他有另一个姓
But before he went by Reznikov, he went by another
Comescu
Comescu.
那个杀死你母亲的家庭
The family that killed your mother.
Nikita追捕他们很多年了 你知道这些吗
Nikita hunted them for years. Did you know that?
然后 有一天
And then, one day,
他杀了一对夫妻 却很晚才意识到
he killed a husband and wife only to realize too late
楼上有个孩子在睡觉
that there was a child sleeping upstairs.
一个男孩 还不到十岁
A boy. Not even ten.
你知道父亲把你送走
How terrible it must feel, knowing that your father sent you away,
但却选择收养了你仇人的儿子 那肯定难受死了
but then chose to raise your enemy's son.
停
Stop.
我会按照你说的做
I will do what you ask.
你知道吗 这整段经历
You know, this whole experience
让我想要重新锻炼一下了
has inspired me to get back in shape.
我一定会
I'm gonna do it.
- 继续走 - 好 给我一分钟
- Keep moving. - Okay, give me a minute.
这里有一阵凉风
There's a cool breeze right here.
好 我来了 别打我
Okay, I'm coming, don't hurt me.
那不是风
That's not the wind.
你看 我找到了
Look at that. I found it.
Kensi Deeks 我找到了排气管道
Kensi, Deeks, I found the exhaust shaft.
太好了 我们找到了进风管道
Great, we just found the intake.
Nell Eric 我们进去了
Nell, Eric, we're going in.
你下去之后会看到一个锅炉房♥
Once you're down there, you can meet up in a boiler room
就在半路上
halfway between your entry points.
但是 伙计们 下面有很长的路要走
But, guys, it is a long way down.
你们肯定会丢失通讯信♥号♥♥
You're definitely gonna lose your comms.
我把耳机给Lionel
I'm handing you off to Lionel.
你让他们有任何事都汇报
You keep them informed if anything happens up here.
你给了我希望 Hanna探员 我不会让你失望的
You've shown me the light, Agent Hanna. I won't let you down.
我确定你会
I'm pretty sure you will.
你好 试音试音
Hello? Check, check?
- 你好 试音试音 - Lionel
- Hello? Check, check? - Hey, uh, Lionel.
这里是Eric及Nell
It's-it's Eric and Nell.
队伍在下面期间 我们会在耳边跟你通讯
We'll be in your ear while the team is down below.
- 你们看不到我的 对吧 - 我们看不到
- You guys can't see me, can you? - Uh, no, we cannot.
太好 因为我急需小解
Great, 'cause I really need to take a pee.
噢 你好
Oh. Hello.
我上来原本想问你们谁有虎标万金油
I came up to ask if either of you had any tiger balm,
但我现在需要一些答案
but now I think I want some answers.
你肯定十分失望 Otets
You must be disappointed, Otets.
何以见得
Why do you say that?
你训练我宁死都不得被俘
You trained me to die rather than be captured.
时代不同了 Darius 我已经变了
Those were different times, Darius. I was a different man.
活着比死亡来得好
Alive is always better than dead.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
- 你又不知道 - 我以为克格勃
- You didn't know. - I thought the KGB
突袭我们家时杀了你
had killed you when they raided our home.
我应该更了解情况 我应该尝试找你
I should have known better. I should have tried to find you.
你始终 还是来找我了
You did... eventually.
你来到我被带往的地方
Right where they brought me, in fact.
他们把你带来此
They brought you here?
来完成训练
To continue my training.
直至我可以服役为止
Until I was ready to serve.
那有甚么改变了情况
What changed?
你我彼此都以为对方死了
You thought I was dead, I thought you were dead.
但近来我被告知你没死
But recently I was informed otherwise.
谁说的
By whom?
你从Volkoff身上夺去甚么
What did you take from Volkoff?
他的小命 差不多算是吧
His life. More or less.
他在监督古巴一个特殊计划
He's been overseeing a special project here in Cuba,
但他控制不了局势
but he's lost control.
如果他们知道他回到莫斯科
If they knew of this back in Moscow,
他就死定了
he would be hanged.
你找到他失败的证据
You uncovered evidence of his failure.
我计划用那些黑料 威胁他释放你
I planned to use it to blackmail him into releasing you.
那有成功吗
And how is that going so far?
那么 Yakov
So, Yakov...
我没听错吧 Yakov
Did I hear that right? Yakov?
你有想过改名吗
You ever think of changing your name?
我说 是因为Yakov Smirnoff吗
I mean, just 'cause of the whole Yakov Smirnoff thing?
你知道的 苏联喜剧演员 密苏里州布兰森之光
You know, the Soviet comedian, pride of Branson, Missouri?
不是 我得说清楚这名字不烂
No? I mean, I'm not saying it's a bad name,
但配合酷刑这回事
it's just, you know, with the whole torture thing
你应该更高兴有个 Ivan
you got going here, you might be happier with an Ivan
Vlad等的名
or a Vlad or a...
好吧
Okay,
我那儿有点痛楚
I got a little pain there in my...
上年我曾得过气胸
I had a punctured lung last year.
我不能
I can't get...
我不能呼吸了
I can't breathe.
我知道他派你来 是想让我开口
I know he sent you here to get me to talk.
你以为我真会说甚么吗
Do you really think I will?
你还有甚么好输的
What do you have to lose?
你偷的证据是废物
The evidence you stole is useless.
我们现在都是囚犯
We are both prisoners now.
带走他 快带走他!
Get him out. Pull him out!
不
No!
走吧 找Grisha 不用担心我
Go, find Grisha. Don't worry about me.
听上去我们来迟了
It sounds like we're late to the party.
这地方根本是迷宫
This place is a maze.
我们一起上 别分散
We move together. No splitting up.
- 上吧 这边 - 好的
- Let's go. This way. - Okay.
Volkoff 他在那边吗
Volkoff. Did he come this way?
Nikita在哪里
Where's Nikita?
他在后边
He's back there.
他需要协助
He needs help.
祝你好运
鞭炮及电击
Squibs and electroshock.
Volkoff想你以为我们死了
Volkoff just wanted you to think we were dead.
要不是数小时前醒来 我也以为自己死了
I thought I was until I woke up a couple hours ago.
他为何要这么做
Why would he do that?
- 我也不知道 不如先问他原因 - 然后用枪毙了他
- I don't know. Let's go ask him? - And then shoot him.
我们得先找我爸爸
We got to get to my dad first.
你是说早前「害死」我们那货
You mean the guy who got us killed earlier?
- 跟我来 - 好吧
- Come with me. - Fine.
我一直想来古巴
I always wanted to visit Cuba.
我听说这儿的另类摇滚很棒
I heard great things about the underground scene.
我看到Volkoff了
I've got eyes on Volkoff.
我掩护你背后 上
I got your back. Go.
Eric Nell 那些守卫对某些事起反应了
Eric, Nell, the guards are reacting to something.
其中一个跑进去了
One of them just headed inside.
可能是好兆头
Maybe this is a good thing.
或许不是了
Or maybe not.
Lionel 你在吗 喂喂
Lionel. Are you there? Hello, hello?
Lionel
Lionel?
我们失去了通讯 这太坏了
We lost comms. This is bad.
我们的选项不多
Our options here are limited.
Kolcheck及Reznikov是不受欢迎人物
Kolcheck and Reznikov are persona non grata.
CIA很快会否认与此次行动有关
The CIA most certainly will disavow any knowledge of this operation.
限制在联邦法及国际法的话
I don't see any possible way this ends happily
我看不到有甚么好解决办法
within the boundaries of federal or international law.
- 肯定有甚么我们可以帮忙的 - 噢 不
- There must be something we can do. - Oh, no.
不不不不不不
No, no. No, no, no, no, no.
Eric 别暴走了 快说怎么了
Eric, stop freaking out. Tell me what's going on.
那处
That, right there.
- 能翻译下吗 - 氯毒气
- Care to translate? - Chlorine gas.
那是疏散系统
It's a dispersal system.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表