这确实是最丧的了
This is the worst.
你说的没错
You're right.
哎呦我去
Oh, my goodness,
得我俩都快死了你才承认我的观点是对的
it takes us both dying for you to admit I'm right.
你可真成
That's so messed up, G.
我们这些年一起走来 往回看去还真的不错
We had a good Ru-- good run.
帮助了无数的人们
Helped a lot of people.
我 我说不出话了
I-I can't... talk anymore.
没事的 休息吧
It's okay. Rest.
休息吧 兄弟 (爆哭)
Rest, brother.
Deeks 你能睁开眼睛吗
Deeks, can you open your eyes? Mm...
Kens 怎么了
Kens. What?
-我们得继续走 - 好
- We need to keep moving. -Okay.
你觉得你能站起来吗
Do you think you can stand up?
当然
Absolutely.
那好
Okay.
好的
Okay.
感觉怎么样
How does that feel?
上帝 我头好晕 我感觉我要吐了
God, I'm so dizzy, I feel like I'm gonna throw up.
那是什么
What is that?
我去查看一下 你先躺回去
I'll go and check it out. Just lie back down.
不 宝贝儿 等一下
No, baby, hold on a second.
那是一个骑摩托车的人 他可能会有手♥机♥
It's a guy on a motorcycle. He might have a cell phone.
好 我去 等等 等一
Okay, I'll go. Hold on, baby. Hold...
- 你好 - 你好
-Hola. - MAN: Hola.
你还好吧
Are you ok?
我还好,谢谢,不过我男朋友受伤了
你那有手♥机♥吗 我们想借用一下
有 当然可以 我这就打...
好 谢谢
Okay. Gracias.
没信♥号♥♥啊
不好意思 我叫Francisico
我叫Carmen 看见你很高兴
附近有医院吗
只有Los Mochis那里有
我能带他去医院
让他坐在我摩托车后面就行
我说不好 我问问他去
行
谢谢
Gracias.
好
Okay...
所以 这人有辆摩托车
so, the guy has a motorcycle.
他说他能带你去最近的医院
He said he can take you to the nearest hospital.
你必须得走
You have to go...
我联♥系♥上我老婆了
她会开旅行车过来
我们会带你们去医院
你是美国人
You are American.
我以为你们有两个人
I thought it might be the two of you.
你头上有悬赏
There's a bounty on your heads.
Vsquez将军 是吗
General Vsquez, right?
有卡车到处在找你
There are trucks all over the roads looking for you.
这就像一场比赛
It's like a contest out there.
哦 不不不 不用担心
Oh, no, no, don't worry.
这就像捕杀白翼鸽子一样
This is just for hunting white-wing doves.
我要去露营
I was going to camp out
在日出之后去打猎
and go hunting in the morning after the sun came up.
放松
Just relax.
我妻子很快就会过来
My wife will be here soon.
- 你还好吧 宝贝 - 我没事
- Okay, babe. - I'm good.
我没事
I'm okay.
- 嗯 - 哦
- Yeah. - Oh...
Francisco 我们能再试试你的电♥话♥吗
Francisco, could we try your phone again?
有一大堆人在担心我们
There's a lot of people worried about us.
当然 当然
Of course, of course.
啊 呃 我电池没电了
Ah, uh, my battery just died.
- 我 我很抱歉 - 没事
- I-I'm so sorry. -Okay.
你觉得你妻子什么时候会到这
When do you think your wife's gonna get here?
随时都有可能
Any minute.
除非有什么事情发生了 她给我发了信息
Unless something went wrong and she sent me a text,
而我没收到
and I didn't get it.
嗯 好吧 这附近还有别人吗
Right. Well, is there anyone else around here?
-有 加油站或者其他什么吗 - 曾经有
- A-a gas station or something? - There used to be.
在我还是个孩子的时候
When I was a child.
那时这里有很多人
There were a lot more people back then.
你知道吗 有趣的是
You know, it's funny.
当我还是个小男孩的时候 我曾经觉得这个教堂
When I was a little boy, I used to think this church
会是我长大之后工作的地方
is where I would work when I grew up.
你想做个牧师
You wanted to be a priest?
- 我曾是个牧师 - 发生了什么
- I was a priest. -What happened?
我对贩毒集团有点太直言不讳
I was a little too outspoken for the cartels.
后来我恋爱了
And then I fell in love.
他们总能找到你的
That'll get you every time.
啊我的妻子
Ah, my wife.
你知道吗 我会娶你们两个的
You know, I could marry the two of you.
我的公♥证♥结婚证书还在
I still have my credentials for civil marriages.
我是说 我都不知道你们
I mean, I don't know if you guys
在考虑结婚的事情
are even thinking about getting married.
有人喜欢这个主意
Somebody likes the idea.
你真的会这么做吗
You could really do it?
嗯 他肯定是认真的吧
Well, he would have to be conscious, though.
你俩应该结婚的
You guys should get married.
G
G.
嘿 别睡 兄弟 嘿
Come on, stay with me, buddy. Hey!
我们不是来找麻烦的
我想你需要这个
I think you need this.
一支笔 你认真的吗
A pen, right?
谢了
Thank you.
我需要的是刀子
I need a knife.
一把刀子 一把刀
A knife. Un cuchillo.
一把刀 刀子
Un cuchillo. Cuchillo.
刀
Cuchillo.
谢谢
Gracias.
好了 G
Come on, G.
嘿
Come on.
听我说好吗
You with me? All right.
谢谢你 谢了
Thanks. Gracias.
你救了我的朋友
You saved my friend.
我很抱歉打了你
I'm sorry I bit you.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
- Samuel - Samuel
- Samuel. - Samuel.
那是 那是我的名字
That's... that's my name...
爸爸
Papa
Miguel
Miguel.
爸爸 有两个人在这里
很容易得手
做个爷们
我们去哪
Where are we going?
- Los Mochis - Los Mochis
- Los Mochis. - Los Mochis?
- 就是这条路 - 通往Vsquez将军的院子
- This is the road-- - To General Vsquez's compound.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你太值钱了
You're worth too much money.
不
No!
Deeks Deeks
Deeks. Deeks!
行吧
Okay,
这计划还没完全泡汤
the plan didn't suck completely.
别太兴奋 这还没完
Don't get too excited. It ain't over.
得带你离开这里 你能走吗
Got to get you out of here. Can you walk?
这帮不了我
That doesn't help me.
- 都跟你有关? - Callen怎么样
- Guess it's all about you. -What about Callen?
他比我状况还差
He's worse than me.
救命 救命啊
Ayuda! Ayuda!
帮帮我
Ayudame!
帮帮我
Ayuda me!
好了 宝贝 我托住你了
Come on, baby. Oh, I got you.
过来宝贝 我接住你了
Come on, baby. Oh, I got you.
好了 宝贝 我托住你了
Come on, baby. Oh, I got you.
没事了 我们在呢
It's okay. We got you.
嘿
Hey.
啥 嗨
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表