现在 如果那货车使他们的行动中心
Now, if the van is their mobile ops center,
里面肯定有很多高科技设备
it's got a ton of tech in it.
我猜那也是他们
I'm guessing that's where they also
充电和修复装甲的地方
recharge and repair the suit.
所以 如果我们能找到那辆货车 那我们很有可能找到那个装甲
So, if we can find the van, we most likely find the suit.
嗯 继续搜寻那辆货车
Well, keep searching for the van.
并且列出潜在目标清单
And start a list of potential targets.
根据他们昨晚偷的东西来看
Based on what they stole last night,
他们在寻找现金 不像是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的目标
they're looking for cash, not terrorist goals.
我的上帝 你能想像有一个穿着那个防弹装甲
My God. Can you imagine an active shooter scenario
活跃着的杀手存在的场景吗
with this type of ballistic armor?
虽然我不愿意 但是我能想像到
I don't want to, but I can.
我们去谢尔曼橡树路
We'll go hit Sherman Oaks.
收到
Copy that.
有情况我们会告诉你们的
We'll keep you updated.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不敢详细我错过了这个
I can't believe I'm seeing this.
我们的巨人计划中的原型没有一个丢失的
None of our TALOS technology prototypes are missing.
嗯 但很显然确实有一个丢了 但没人报告
Well, obviously one is missing, but nothing's been reported.
你知道是哪个基地
Do you have any idea which base
有可能有这种装备吗
something like this would come from?
这就不是我能知道的了
That's above my pay grade,
但我可以告诉你
but what I can tell you
我检查了所有的炸♥药♥的报告
is I reviewed the forensics report on the explosives used
而它们是压缩炸♥药♥
and they were a highly classified ordnance,
-对我们来说是个好消息 - 何出此言
- which is good for us. - In what way?
这种炸♥药♥上一般会有记号♥
Explosives like these have markers in them.
就像是编码 以便我们确定
Like a code, it allows us to determine
它们的存放点是哪里
exactly where they were stored.
好吧 那这些是哪来的
Okay, so where are these from?
怀尼米港海军水面作战中心
The Naval Surface Warfare Center in Port Hueneme,
就像那套防弹装甲一样
and like that ballistic suit,
目前还没有接到这种炸♥药♥丢失的报告
none of these explosives have been reported missing.
所以 我们现在只知道面包车从那个路口开过来
So, Ops had the van coming down from that intersection.
可能开进了这里的任何一条巷子里
Could've ducked into one of these alleyways.
这里的小巷子还挺适合闲逛的
Well, this alley looks especially nice to stroll down.
要和我一起逛逛吗 Sam
You take a stroll with me, Sam?
那我就不客气了
Don't mind if I do.
Callen还需要再到医生那里做一次检查
Callen's got one more eval with the docs
他觉得自己马上就能回来工作了
and then he thinks he'll be ready to come back.
他到底成了我们逃不开的话题
And he addresses the elephant in the alley.
他回来之后
You give any thought to what you're gonna do
你打算怎么办
when he comes back?
我还挺不愿意想的
I've kind of been avoiding that.
加入这个团队 在洛杉矶工作 都很有意思
This team, working in L.A., it's been fun.
你适应得很好
And you fit in.
相信我 这不是每个人都能做到的
Trust me, not everybody does.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
不过圣地亚哥还是在我心目中的首选
San Diego's still at the top of my list, though.
Hetty说她会强烈推荐你
Hetty says she'll give a strong recommendation
让你去第一志愿中的工作地点
that you get your first choice assignment.
完全没有不尊重你老板的意思
With all due respect to your boss,
不过Hetty现在泥菩萨过河
what exactly does Hetty's recommendation do for me
她的推荐真的起作用吗
given her tenuous status right now?
噢 你说的没错
Oh, you have a point.
那你想让Beale来写你的推荐信吗
Would you prefer Beale writes up your letter of rec?
那我还是赌一赌Hetty吧
I think I'll take my chances with Hetty.
嘿 伙计们 我刚和Walker上校
Hey, guys. I just got off the phone
通了电♥话♥
with Captain Walker, the commanding officer
他是怀尼米港海军水面作战中心的指挥官
at the Naval Surface Warfare Center at Port Hueneme.
看来的确有人从他们的机密的测试实验室中
It looks like the suit and explosives were both stolen
偷走了那种装备和炸♥弹♥
from their classified test laboratory.
负责管理安保储存设施的是
The man in charge of the secured storage facility,
Lincoln Briones军士长
Master Chief Lincoln Briones,
他本来应该在发现仓库失窃后
he should have recognized that the inventory was missing
报失的
and reported it stolen.
那Briones军士长现在在哪儿
So where is Master Chief Briones now?
他失踪了
He's missing.
他们搜查了基地和他家里
They've searched the base, his house.
现在正在尝试和他的家人取得联♥系♥
They're now trying to reach out to his family members.
他是海豹突击队成员
He's a Navy SEAL.
爆破专家
He specializes in explosives.
没错 他完全有能力
Yeah, he'd definitely have the training
做出昨晚的抢劫案
to pull off something like last night's heist.
他的身高还是六英尺三英吋
He's also six-three,
和昨晚那个射击者的尺码大体一致
roughly the same size as last night's shooter.
我们正在调查和Briones共事的每一个人
We are looking into everyone Briones served with.
也许有人在面包车里帮他
Maybe someone was in the van trying to help him out.
噢 Eric有发现了
Ooh, Eric just found something.
看来Briones在加利福尼亚的Torrance
Looks like Briones rents an apartment
给他的外甥Jordan Abalos租了一间公♥寓♥
for his nephew Jordan Abalos in , California.
太棒了 把地址发给我们 我们去查看一下
Great. Send us the address. We'll check it out.
- 马上 噢 还有 伙计们 - 怎么了
- Will do. Oh, and, guys... - Yeah.
Walker上校说 昨晚比佛利山抢劫案里
Captain Walker said that the amount of explosives
所用的炸♥药♥量
used in the Beverly Hills heist
只有失窃炸♥药♥的三分之一
was only a third of what was actually stolen.
说明他们计划再干一票
Which means they're planning another hit.
没错 问题是在哪干
Yeah. Question is where?
- 谢谢 - 干得好
- Thanks. - Nice work.
嗯
Yeah.
Sam 我找到那辆面包车了
Sam, I've got the van.
昨晚的录像显示 那辆面包车
Footage from yesterday shows the van entering
开进你们走进的这条巷子里了
the alleyway you're in.
你们好啊 伙计们
What's up, guys?
你们 额 修旧车吗
You guys, uh, do work on classics here?
比如把显示器装进雪佛兰之类的
Like put TV monitors in a Chevelle, stuff like that?
是的 我们可以
Yeah, we could do that.
你难道不觉得把显示器装进雪佛兰严重违反交规吗
You don't think TV monitors in a Chevelle is, like, a major foul?
嘿 伙计 你的车你自己决定
Hey, man, it's your car.
你知道吗
You know, I'd, uh,
我对把现代破烂装进旧车里这件事
have to think twice about someone
抱有怀疑
who would put modern junk in a classic.
那你走吧
Then move on.
那面包车呢
What about vans?
你们修面包车吗
You guys work on vans?
就是那种 体积大 看起来很现代的车
You know, the big, modern ones?
昨晚你们是不是有一辆那样的车
Didn't you have one here last night?
你们是谁
Who are you?
你们在干什么
Yo, what are you doing?
你不能进到里面来
You can't go back there.
联邦探员 面包车在哪儿
Federal agents. Where's the van?
有枪
Gun!
哇 哇
Whoa, whoa!
别 别动
Don't. Your move.
不想死的话就束手就擒吧
Cuffs or a body bag?
面包车之前是在这里 但现在已经离开了
The van was here. Now it's gone.
你对面包车做了什么
What did you do with it?
老兄 那我死定了
Man, I'm dead.
我是在给那些牢里说了算的家伙们干活儿
The guys I work for run the show in the prisons.
你还不如一枪打死我
You should've just shot me back there.
我现在也可以这么做
That option's not off the table.
Hank 我们是联邦探员
Hank, we're federal agents.
我们可以保证你在服刑的时候
We can help ensure you do your time in a prison
他们找不到你
where they can't reach you.
你被关在犹他州会更安全吧
You'd be safer locked up in Utah, right?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
他们难道在奥兰治县就没有人吗
You don't think they got people in Orange County?
我说的是犹他州
Utah. The state.
我没怎么听地理课
I didn't pay no attention in geology class.
面包车在哪里
Mm. Where's the van?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表