附近有征兵处吗
Are there any recruitment centers nearby?
嗯
Um...
没有征兵处
no recruitment center.
什么都没有
Mm. Nothing.
他们肯定在找什么
Well, they were looking at something.
Callen和Sam离得不远
Callen and Sam aren't far from there.
- 把这个发给他们俩 我和Deeks过去 - 好
- Send them this, I'll grab Deeks. - Okay.
我们在市中心了 Eric
We're downtown, Eric.
Kensi和Deeks还有多久能到
How much longer before Kensi and Deeks get here?
呃 他们5分钟之后到达
Uh, they're five minutes out.
你们为什么不♥穿♥好战术装备
Why aren't you guys wearing tactical gear?
不想引起枪手的注意
Wouldn't want to tip off the shooters
- 也不想制♥造♥恐慌 Eric - 我懂 不过如果咱们判断正确
- or cause a panic, Eric. - Yeah, but if we're right,
他们的火力很强
these guys have crazy firepower.
我们没事 Eric 现在咱们得关注
We're fine, Eric. Right now we need to focus
他们选这一地区的目的
on what they're looking at this intersection for.
他们肯定是对
Well, they're definitely interested
附近的什么东西感兴趣
in something down there.
我在从仓库发现的另两张磁盘上
I found the same map coordinates on two other drives
也找到了同样的地图瓦片
recovered from the warehouse.
嘿
Hey.
这里没有军事目标
There's no military target down here.
没准他们在找平民作为目标
Maybe they're looking at a civilian target.
电影院
Movie theater.
附近只有这个能算作目标了
It's the only soft target I see around here.
对不起 我觉得我忍♥不了了
Sorry, I just couldn't take another minute of that.
我终于明白为什么它一月份就上映了
I totally get why they released it in January.
咱们应该看那部关于狗狗的电影
I knew we should have seen the one about the dog.
总是看汪星人啊 亲爱的
Always go with the dog, babe.
我去下洗手间 马上回来
I got to use the restroom, be back in a minute.
好
Okay.
咱们得赶紧去做疏散
We need to start evacuating.
打扰了 请问您是工作人员吗
Excuse me, you work here?
是 我是这儿的经理 Sonya Morales
Yeah, I'm the manager, Sonya Morales.
有什么能帮您的
How can I help you?
- 我们是联邦探员 - 噢 对不起
- We're federal agents... - Oh, sorry.
我们只有老年人优♥惠♥
We only have senior discounts.
我们不是要买♥♥打折票的
We're not looking for a discount.
我们接到了电影院的恐怖袭击预警
We received a credible threat about this theater.
你们有疏散预案吗
Do you have an evacuation protocol?
认真的吗
Is this a joke?
咱们得让所有人撤离
We need to get people out of here.
好 明白了 谢谢
Okay, great. Thank you.
我刚通知了FBI 他们正在路上
I just informed the FBI. They're heading to the theater.
长官 无意冒犯
Sir, with all due respect,
这个目标不具备马什里克军以往目标的特点
the target doesn't fit the Mashriq Army pattern.
它不符合他们的复仇意识形态
It doesn't follow their revenge ideology.
复仇可不是意识形态
Well, revenge isn't an ideology.
它是一种感受 就像你刚才说的
It's a feeling, like you said.
感受可以无秩序
And feelings can be chaotic,
混乱 不确定
messy, unpredictable.
他们不一定遵循某种模式
They don't necessarily follow a pattern.
没准挫败袭击让他们临时更改目标了呢
Maybe stopping their attack forced them to improvise.
嗯 这群人玩儿了命都想搞成一次袭击
Okay, they're desperate for a win no matter what it is.
跟Sam和Callen说 疏散影院
Tell Sam and Callen to evacuate the theater.
已经开始了
They've already started.
好
Okay.
Sam Callen 我们到了
Sam, Callen, we're here.
有什么任务安排吗
Where do you want us?
在外边注意警戒
Cover things out there.
他们可能会在疏散时发动袭击
They might try to hit people on the way out.
好了 请继续走
That's right, keep moving.
明白
Got it.
我看见Jalal了
I got eyes on Jalal.
大家走这边
Everyone, this way.
快点 各位
Come on, guys.
诸位 请你们离开大楼
Everyone, can you please exit the building?
联邦探员 所有人退后
Federal agents. Everyone stay back.
把手拿出来 Jalal
Show us your hands, Jalal.
没必要这么做
You don't have to do this.
刚才那是什么
What was that?
Callen探员
Agent Callen,
Hanna探员 刚刚怎么了
Agent Hanna, what just happened?
怎么回事
What's going on?
Callen
Callen.
Callen Hanna 你们在吗
Callen, Hanna, are you there?
你们必须得
You have to...
我 我男朋友 他在入口等我呢
M-My boyfriend, he was waiting for me at the entrance.
他现在很安全 待着别动
I'm sure he's okay. Just stay here.
没事的 我保证
It'll be okay, I'm sure of it.
Kensi
Kensi?
- Deeks - Eric Nell
- Deeks? - Eric, Nell?
肯定是爆♥炸♥引起了信♥号♥♥中断
Blast must've overloaded the comms.
估计得过一会儿才能恢复
Might take a minute to reboot.
Dan
Dan!
- 嘿 嘿 - 我的天啊
- Hey-- hey! - Oh, my God.
- 我的天啊 亲爱的 - 嘿
- Oh, my God, baby. - Hey!
别动他 别动他
Don't move him, don't move...
所有人往后站
Everybody stay back.
往后撤
Stay back.
这儿不安全
It's not safe here.
离出口远点
Stay away from the exits.
往回撤
Move back.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
嘿
Hey.
他还活着 但他的脉搏很弱
He's still alive, but his pulse is weak.
那扇门上面有炸♥弹♥
There's C4 wired above that door.
足以炸平整个出口
Enough to take down the whole exit.
其他门可能也有
Other doors might be wired, too
我们得让所有人
Well, we got to get all the injured
- 远离这扇门 - Morales
- away from this door. - Morales.
你们有公共广播吗
Do you have a P.A.?
你们电影院里有公共广播系统吗
Do you have a P.A. System in the theater?
-有 就在办公室里 -好
- Yeah, in the office. - Okay.
我要你现在就到那
I need you to go to it right now,
我要你告诉大家
I want you to tell everybody
不要离开电影院 好吗
it is not safe to exit the theater, okay?
-好 -你明白我的意思吗 让他们待在
- Okay, yeah. -Do you understand? Hunker down
他们现在待的地方 救援就快到了
where they are, help is on the way.
我这就去
I'm on it.
- 快去 - Callen Sam.
- Go now. Go. - Callen, Sam.
- 能听到吗 - Kens, Deeks 你们还好吗
- Do you copy? -Kens, Deeks. Are you okay?
我们没事 但外面有受害者
We're okay, but there are victims outside.
我们要进去了
We're coming in.
不 待在那 别进来
No! Stay back, do not come in.
为什么 怎么了
Why, what's going on?
入口上方有爆♥炸♥物
There are explosives above the entrance.
我们不知道其余的出口有没有
We don't know about the rest of the exits.
而且我们可能会被袭击
And we can't eliminate an active shooter scenario,
所以保持警惕
so stay alert.
我们该怎么把急救员送进去
How do we get the first responders in there?
没有办法
They're not.
我们会尽全力救治伤员
We'll do the best we can with the injured.
但是不要让其他人进来
But nobody else is coming in here.
让大家往后退 明白吗
You need to keep people back, do you understand that?
- 好 - 我来负责北边的
- Okay. - Yeah. I got the north side.
-大家往后退 往后退 -每个人都往后退
- Guys, stay back, please. Stay back. - I need everybody back.
大家都后退
It's okay, but I need everyone to stay back.
先生 等等 请你往后退
Sir, hold on, I need you to stay back.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表