没那么难区分 而且
Shouldn't be that difficult of a distinction, and plus,
他们都将成为你的亲属
these people are about to become your relatives,
赶紧记住他们
so get to know them.
好吧 有这样一个大家庭我超爽
Yeah, I'm super excited about this extended family.
- 怎么了 - 快点儿 这个是谁
- What? - Go ahead. Who is it?
- 我需要提示 给我提示 - 好吧 这是我的
- I need a clue. Give me a clue. - Okay, this is my...
你的
Your...
- 堂兄 - 堂兄 - Adam
- Cousin... - cousin... - Adam.
- Michael - 一起冲过浪
- Michael. - Went surfing together.
去过好莱坞露天剧场
Went to the Hollywood Bowl.
见过Randy Travis
Saw Randy Travis.
David Hasselhoff 仅此一夜
David Hasselhoff, one night only.
他来参加婚礼 是吧
He's coming to the wedding, is he?
- 没错 - 嗯
- Yeah. - Hmm.
我不知道该怎么和你说这个
Well, I don't know how to break this to you,
你堂兄看起来像个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
but your cousin looks like a terrorist.
那胡子
That beard?
- 这就尴尬了 - 他很难对付
- Well, that's awkward. - Well, he's awkward.
找到什么了
What'd you find?
我深挖了一下存照片的文件
I dug deeper into the file that contained the photos.
过去的几个月里 不断有新照片存入文件中
Over the last few months, faces were added to the file.
这也讲得通 他们发现新嫌疑人
It makes sense. As they discovered new suspects,
新照片就会被存档
they were added.
不过 有一张照片被移除了
One face, however, was removed.
Shaked或是其他人排除了他的嫌疑
Well, Shaked or someone must have cleared him as a suspect.
我们之前也是这样想的 但当我们调查
That's what we thought, but when we looked
那个人的军事档案时
into the military file of that person--
海军上士Dean White 他已
Marine First Sergeant Dean White-- he's...
他已经死了
He's dead.
你抢我台词了
You stole my reveal.
- 我还以为是我们的台词呢 - 好吧
- I thought it was our reveal. - Well...
- 是我编排的 - 他怎么死的
- I did all the setup. - How'd he die?
- 我来说 - 说吧
- My turn? - Go ahead.
好的
Okay.
当我们调查死因的时候
When we looked into the cause of death,
- 它被 - 它被编辑过了
- it was... - It was redacted.
编的吗 他有
Redacted. Did he have
什么特别的安全级别吗
some sort of special security clearance?
没有
No.
额 White的尸体被送到
Uh, White's body was taken to the office
验尸官Amy Shuler那里
of Medical Examiner Amy Shuler.
我们认识她
We know her.
没错 几年前你们调查过她
Yeah. You interviewed her a few years ago.
额 她负责 等等
Uh, she is in charge for-- wait for it...
军队保密尸检 是CIA的人
The classified autopsies of the military, CIA.
抢你台词了
Stole your reveal.
十分抱歉
Sorry about that.
我们应该找她聊聊
We should have a conversation with her.
我就待在这 盯着Shaked
I'll stay here, drill down on Shaked.
我想要副驾驶位
I got shotgun if you want.
好吧 行
Yeah, okay.
地址发你手♥机♥上了
Address is on your phones.
- 地址发在 - 你没搞错吧
- Address is on... - you got to be kidding me.
伙伴们 你俩又不是在比赛
Guys. It's not a competition.
进来聊吧
Let's talk in here.
有什么想让我们看看的吗
You have something you want to show us?
没有
No.
我们为什么要和尸体待在一起
Why are we in with the bodies?
这房♥间是安全的
This room is secure.
无法监听 无法监控
Swept for listening devices, shielded against surveillance.
我办公室和走廊可就不安全
My office and the hallways are not.
你在害怕什么
You afraid of something?
我很在意自身安全
I take my security clearance very seriously.
我不应该和你们见面的
I shouldn't be speaking to you.
但是你见了
But you are.
海军上士Dean White的尸体♥检♥验
First Sergeant Dean White's postmortem medical exam
来自未知部门
came from black division.
哪个部门
Which division?
你现在还不必知道
You don't have to know that right now.
你害怕他们
Well, are you afraid of them?
当然 你也会害怕
Of course. And you should be, too.
那你为什么还要告诉我们
Then why are you talking to us?
我只能说我看到的让我接受不了
Let's just say what I saw hasn't sat well with me.
听着 我们被要求和某些人合作
Look, we've been asked to work with some people.
我们想知道到底是什么事情
We'd like to know what we're getting involved in.
911事件之后 我的确
After 9/11, I did work
为欧洲的一些秘密地点工作过 阿布格莱布监狱
for some of the black sites in Europe, Abu Ghraib...
秘密尸检有嫌疑的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Classified autopsies of suspected terrorists.
就是我做的
It's what I do.
当我尸检海军上士White的时候
What I saw when I examined First Sergeant White
我看到的东西和那里的尸体一模一样
looked exactly like some of those bodies.
是什么
Which was?
要是这件事传出去了 我不会承认我们见过面的
If this ever gets out, I'll deny we ever spoke.
理解
Understood.
我可以百分之百的确定
With a hundred percent certainty,
White受过水刑
I can tell you White was waterboarded.
肺部的压力
The stress on his pulmonary system
引起心脏停搏 导致他死亡
caused a cardiac arrest that led to his death.
他之前有心脏病吗
Did he have a heart condition?
没有 听着 伙计们 你们可以换个说法
No. Look, guys, you can dance around it,
称它是"强化审讯"
call it "Enhanced interrogation."
通俗易懂
Plain English...
White是被折磨死的
White was tortured to death.
没错
Yes.
封闭房♥间
Secure the room.
好的
Okay.
好了 上士White曾隶属于
Okay, so First Sergeant White was part
几个极端右翼政♥治♥组织
of several extreme right wing political organizations.
他也曾在不同的聊天室发表过恶俗的
He also spouted some pretty vile anti-Islamic rhetoric
反伊♥斯♥兰♥言辞
in various chat rooms.
怪不得Shaked会把他看作
That makes sense why Shaked would target him
潜在的巴顿计划成员
as a potential member of the Patton Project.
打断一下 Eric不是说White因为死亡
I'm sorry, didn't Eric say that White was taken
被移除名单了吗
off the list because he died?
这只是事情的一部分
That's not the whole story.
我们和给White死后尸检的验尸官聊过
We spoke to the M.E. Who did the postmortem exam on White,
我们认为
and we believe
不是Shaked就是他手下的人审讯过他
that either Shaked or his people interrogated him.
然后 在审讯期间 他死了
And then, during the interrogation, he died.
没听懂 什么情况
I'm sorry, what?
他被水刑了
He was waterboarded,
导致心脏病发
which led to a heart attack.
所以Shaked是一个杀手
So Shaked is an assassin
在审讯期间杀了人
who killed men during interrogation.
谁批准的
Under whose authorization?
你来回答他
You spoke to him first.
针对你的问题 额 可能是任何一个部门
To answer your question, uh, it could be any agency.
我想让我来是
And I think I was brought in to...
让我唱白脸的
provide a friendly face,
好让大家宽心
put everybody at ease.
我觉得
Well, I'm sure
这招很管用 为什么找我们
that's working. Why us?
Ochoa认为因为墨西哥的事情
Ochoa thinks that because of Mexico,
我们名声不好
we have gained a certain reputation.
好吧 那么我们就恢复名声
Okay, so get us off it.
不 不 等会儿
No, no. Wait a minute.
巴顿计划企图在美国发起
The Patton Project attempted what I consider to be one
我认为最为危险的恐怖袭击
of the most dangerous terrorist attacks on the United States.
他们宣扬对全世界的穆♥斯♥林♥进行种族灭绝
They advocate genocide of Muslims worldwide.
我明白那个 有很 很多恐怖组织
I understand that, and there's a-a lot of terrible groups
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表