Can I get you some water?
我们有水 气泡水 常温的 冰的
We have still, sparkling, room temp, iced,
柠檬 青柠或者粉柚子口味
lemon, lime, or pink grapefruit.
不用 谢谢
No. We're good, thanks.
我保证 卡布里岛在
And I promise Capri is on the...
在日程上
is on the calendar.
好的 我们回头再聊
All right, we'll talk then.
嗯 拜拜
Mm-hmm. Bye-bye.
天啊 实在抱歉
God, I'm so sorry about that.
是Bono
Um, it's Bono.
他真是个甜心呢 但他一直聊个没完
He's such a sweetheart, but he's so hard
- 太难结束了 - 我听见了
to get off the phone. I've heard.
我是Callen探员 这是Hanna探员
I'm Agent Callen, this is Agent Hanna.
- 我们来自海军罪案调查处 - 噢
- We're from NCIS. - Oh.
天那 是为银行发生的事而来吗
Gosh. Is this about what happened at the bank?
我的天 真抱歉
God, I'm so sorry
把你们都给惊动了
you guys have been dragged into this.
- 这倒没啥 - 是的 但我想你们
- It's not a problem. - Yes, but I'm sure you have
一定有更重要的事情要去做
more important things you can be doing.
我们来都来了
Well, as long as we're already here,
你不如讲讲
why don't you start by telling us
那个保管箱里装了什么
what you were keeping in that safety deposit box?
呃 天啊 我对此非常的沮丧
Ugh. Gosh, you know, I am... I'm just so upset about it.
把东西放进银行保管箱
You know, you put things in the bank for safekeeping
不就是怕放在家里的话
because you're worried that something might happen to them
会出意外吗
at home, and meanwhile,
现在看来 还不如放在我床垫下面
it all would have been safer under my mattress.
你指的到底是什么
What would have been safe under your mattress? What?
我的珠宝首饰
My jewelry.
那个箱子里装满了
I mean, the box was filled
我家好几代祖传的珠宝
with antiques that have been in my family for generations.
他们可能不是那么值钱
I don't even think any of it was particularly valuable,
但对我来说很有意义
but, uh, well, the pieces meant something to me, and...
现在它们都没了
and now they're gone.
我很难过
Makes me sad.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
最让人受不了的就是
And the worst part of it is just... I mean, I-I know
我知道把它们都找回来得有多难
how impossible it's gonna be to get it all back.
幸运的话
Might get lucky at one
没准能在附近当铺或是eBay上找到
of these local pawnshops or online auction like eBay.
是啊
Yeah.
我就是挺抱歉这事儿还劳烦到你们
I'm just sorry you guys are involved.
这不是洛杉矶警♥察♥的事儿吗
I mean, isn't this more LAPD's job?
我们来也就是只是多添一把手帮帮忙
Well, we're here in more of an overlay capacity.
所以你知道你为什么会被盯上吗
So, do you have any idea why you were targeted?
你有什么敌人没有
I mean, do you have any enemies?
有没有被勒索威胁过
You ever been threatened by anyone?
稍等 Claire
Excuse me. Claire?
Claire
Claire!
探员Callen和探员Sam想知道
Agent Callen and Hanna would like to know
我有没有什么敌人
if I have any enemies.
哦 我是不是应该把那大文件夹拿来
Oh. Should I bring them the binder?
我觉得你应该把那大文件夹拿来
I think you should bring them the binder.
好
Okay.
这啥
What is this?
这是过去十二个月我收到过的威胁
That's the last 12 months.
所以你把过去一年
So you've been keeping a record
别人给你发来的恐吓信
of all the people that have been threatening you
都攒着呢啊
for the past 12 months?
就说是
Well, let's just say
跟工作性质相符合的“爱好”吧
it kind of goes with the territory of the job.
当你给贸易战提建议
Mm. When you advise on the impact of trade wars and
给全球变暖做出经济辩论时
make the economic argument to combat climate change,
总会惹到一些人
you tend to ruffle some feathers.
是的说
Apparently.
我一直都是在帮忙而已
I mean, I'm only ever trying to help,
可总是有人看不上眼
but always end up pissing someone off.
这里有没有谁一直闹个没完的
Any one of these people ever follow through on a threat?
从来没有 一般都只是吓吓人
Never. Always just a lot of hot air.
你不介意我们把这文件夹拿走吧
You mind if we take this binder with us?
不介意
No. Be my guest.
我们一般都留有多份复印件的
We keep extra copies around the office just in case.
没事儿读读可有意思了呢
And because they're a great read on a slow day.
是么 成吧
Wow. Okay.
我没让你太紧张吧
I'm not making you nervous, am I?
没有啊
No, not at all.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
您造吗 真没事儿 因为
You know, it's fine, 'cause, um, you know,
我们把这个房♥间温度控制的很低
we have to keep this room really cold
就是为了让这些机器不要过热
because of all the electrical equipment, and, um,
介于你那么坚持坐得这么近
because you insist on sitting so very close to me,
我也就
I'm kind of benefiting from that, uh...
借用您的热量
that body heat of yours,
取热了
so that's a... bonus.
再说了我这个无名小卒
And also, you know,
哪能阻止您
who am I to stop you from choosing this chair
选椅子呢
as your favorite chair,
从这栋满是椅子的楼中
out of all the chairs in the building full of chairs,
偏偏选了这我女票兼同事Nell Jones的
when this chair clearly belongs
这把椅子做您最喜欢的椅子
to my girlfriend and coworker Nell Jones?
- 所以真的没事儿 - 那好啊
- It's fine. - Well, all righty then.
因为我真的很想浏览一下
Because I'd really love to start looking through
你们队伍过去参与过的案子
your team's past cases,
然后建立一个行为基线
try to establish patterns of behavior,
计算一下损失的财产总值
calculate the property damage incurred.
好啊 很期待您的成果
Cool. Well, look forward to that.
你造吗
You know,
我曾经也算是的IT达人
I dabble in I.T. Myself.
办公室里
Around the office,
谁要有什么技术上的问题 我就是他们的求救对像
whenever anyone has an issue, I'm their guy.
哦是吗 我啊 我不搞IT的
Oh, yeah, I-I don't... I don't really do I.T.
别闹了
Well, you kind of do.
不是我不尊重您
Um, with all due respect,
特别检察官Rogers
Special Prosecutor Rogers, I know
我还是比你们所谓的IT达人知道的多一点的
slightly more than your average I.T. Guy.
- 就说啊 - 对吧
- Exactly. - Yeah.
不不 我刚才谦虚了
No, I was being modest.
为啥
Why?
因为没人喜欢装逼大王
Because no one likes a braggart.
为啥
Why?
因为社会也不爱这类人
Because it's not looked upon favorably by society.
为啥
Why?
Eric Eric
Eric, Eric,
给你的免费的人生建议
a little life lesson free of charge.
你有实料就不算装逼
It's not bragging if it's true.
所以箱子里是啥呀
So, what's in the box?
- 珠宝 - 嗯哼
- Jewelry. - Hmm.
像海洋之心那样的珠宝吗
Like Heart of the Ocean-type jewelry?
我不知道你说的是什么
I don't know what that is.
泰坦尼克号♥
Titanic?
那块价值连城的巨大蓝宝石
The big blue stone worth millions?
整部电影都围绕着的那串项链
The necklace that the whole movie was about?
好吧 成吧 Sam 那部电影不是围着那串项链转的啊
Okay. All right, Sam, that is not what the movie's about.
- 不是吗 - 不是啊
- No? - No!
泰坦尼克号♥是
Titanic is a love story
一个被镜头记录下来美国社会各阶层民众
about the American class system told through the lens
被倒霉的命运困在一艘邮轮的爱情故事
of the passengers on an ill-fated ocean liner.
然后呢
And?
然后我会大声说出
And now that I'm saying it out loud,
这确实好像跟那条项链离不开干系
yeah, I guess the necklace did tie the whole thing together.
成吧 我没看过那电影
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表