- 很多 - 哼
- Plenty. - Huh.
听着
Look...
没有伊♥斯♥兰♥教的话 世界会变的不同
the world would be a different,
更加安全
much safer place without Islam.
只需要一个理由
We just need the reason
去释放上帝赐予我们的
to unleash the might
能量与力量
and the power that God has given to us.
好吧
Okay.
所以 Patton计划想要引发美国与穆♥斯♥林♥国家
So, Patton Project wants to provoke a war between the U.S.
之间的战争 对么
and Muslim nations, right?
- 一个种族灭绝的借口 - 是的
- An excuse for genocide. - Right.
因此 如何才能让Kelby 一个美国公民
So how does having Kelby, a U.S. Citizen,
炸毁飞机的行为有助于Patton计划的实施
blow up a plane help the Patton Project cause?
- 这不可能 - 那为什么要这么做
- It doesn't. - Then why do it?
Patton计划的成员都是军人
Members of the Patton Project are military.
- 是的 - 对
- Right. - Right?
他们能接触到禁飞名单
They could have access to no-fly lists.
各种人
All types of people--
你们知道的 教师 学生
you know, teachers, students--
被加入那些名单 然后又被证明是清白的
they get put on those lists, then they're cleared,
然后他们又被移出名单
then they're taken off the lists.
Lawford发现恐♥怖♥分♥子♥嫌疑人
Lawford finds suspected terrorists
最终被证明是清白的 并被允许乘坐飞机
who were eventually cleared and then allowed to fly.
然后他们搞清楚那些人乘坐哪班飞机
And they figure out what flights they're on.
再安排他自己的人乘坐
Puts his person on the plane.
飞机被一个有精神疾病的美国人炸毁
Plane is blown up by an American with mental illness.
但看起来这是一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥嫌疑人的杰作
And it looks like it's the work of a suspected terrorist.
Nell Eric
Nell, Eric.
找到有曾被加入到禁飞名单的
Find flights with Muslims
穆♥斯♥林♥所乘坐的航♥班♥ 明白
that were previously on the no-fly lists. Got it.
- 我们这就去你们那儿 - 干的漂亮
- Coming your way. - Nice work.
我相信这种
I believe something
公开的行动并不是你的专长 谢谢
this overt is not your specialty. Thank you.
所以交叉比对离开南加州的航♥班♥
So cross-checking flights out of southern California,
我们发现部分航♥班♥中
we found quite a few with Muslims
有曾经进入过禁飞名单后又被移除的穆♥斯♥林♥乘客
who were on the no-fly lists who were then removed.
未来两周内有12名
There are 12 in the next two weeks,
但是有一位去华盛顿特区的正在登机
but one to Washington, D.C. Is boarding right now.
好吧 我们得阻止那班飞机起飞
Okay, we got to ground that flight.
帮我接国土安♥全♥部♥与联邦调查局
Get me the DHS and the FBI now.
我们过去了
On our way.
嘿 让Kensi和Deeks
Hey, tell Kensi and Deeks
带Lawford去机场
to bring Lawford to the airport.
好
Yeah.
这里是机组 准备起飞
Flight crew, prepare for takeoff.
请固定好托盘桌
Please secure all tray tables
关闭所有的电子设备
and turn off all electronic devices.
哦 要停一下
Oh, flag on the play.
抱歉 伙计们 塔台让我们在这儿停几分钟
I'm sorry, folks. Tower's gonna hold us here a few minutes.
飞机没有起飞
Flight's grounded.
有人想让乘客们
There's talk of sending passengers
二次安检
through security a second time.
别这样 他们可能会打草惊蛇
Do not do that. They could spook the bomber,
要是乘客们下了飞机 他们可能会离开机场
and when they get off, they'll exit the airport.
开始交叉比对乘客名单 看看是否有
Start cross-checking the passenger list, see if any...
是否有乘客住过Lawford拜访过的
See if any passengers spent time in state psychiatric hospitals
州立精神医院 已经在做了
Lawford visited. Already on it.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
再等几分钟我们就可以开启旅程了
just a few more minutes here and we'll be on our way.
十分感谢你们的耐心等待
Thank you for your patience.
抱歉 女士
Excuse me, miss,
请问能让您的孩子跟我们来一下么
can your son come with me, please?
这是要干什么
What's this about?
只是跟我们来一下
Just please come with us.
我们干的还漂亮吧
How'd we do?
看着是找到了
Looks like we have a winner.
走吧
Let's go.
你们要把我的孩子带到哪里去
Where'd you take my son?
他不会有事的 你一会儿就能见到他
He's okay. You'll see him in a few minutes.
我要你脱掉衬衫
I'm gonna have to ask you to remove your shirt.
Ally
Ally.
好 我们要脱了
Okay. We're gonna do it.
停手
Stop.
看着是液体混合炸♥弹♥
Looks like a liquid binary explosive.
我觉得我找到了起爆器
I think I found the detonator.
- 叫拆弹小组来 - 我们走
- Got to get the bomb squad in here. - Let's go.
你居然把你的儿子带上了飞机 Ally
You had your son on that plane, Ally.
我们会找到帮助你的人
We're gonna get you the help you need.
好么
Okay?
就没有什么能帮到我的
Nothing's ever helped me.
你可以还这么说
You can say that again.
嗯 你俩是有安排了吗
Hmm, you look like men with an agenda.
我们知道谁干了这事情了
We know who made the deal.
什么事
What deal is that?
让我们被误认为
The one that got someone thinking
是在为Shaked或者类似的人
that we'd work for Shaked,
干活的始作俑者
or people like him.
是啊 我♥干♥的
Right. I made it.
墨西哥那个事情后 上头很多人对海军罪案调查处特勤工作组
After Mexico, a lot of people up the food chain had a problem
有想法
with the NCIS Office of Special Projects.
他们希望肢解小组
They wanted to take it apart,
遣散人员
discard its people.
所以你就让我们去干脏活儿了
So you offer us out as a black ops team.
我觉得好的探员...不对 划掉
I saw good agents... No, scratch that.
我看到的是很棒的探员们
I saw great agents who were about to go down
要因为错误的理由而被拿下
for the wrong reasons.
对 就是我和那群坏人们做好了交易来给你们擦屁♥股♥
And, yeah, I made a deal with the devil to save your asses.
挽救你们的工作
To save your careers.
更重要的是 要救人
And, more importantly, to save lives.
让你们能像今天一样大展拳脚
So you could do what you did today.
今日之事并不是我们想做的
Today is not what we do.
- 就是 - 嘿
- Yes, it is. - Hey.
我们又不是杀手
We're not assassins.
我们不搞刑讯逼供
We don't do torture.
可没那么简单 你们懂得
No, it's not that simple, and you know it.
要知道 在这一行
You know, in this business,
我们都在道德边缘行走
we all have to walk a moral tightrope.
这是我们的工作
It's our job.
你们要想过得轻松点
You guys want easy...
去邮局工作好了
get a job at the post office.
顺便说一句
And, FYI...
还没有什么队伍 能让我更愿意
there's no team I'd rather walk that tightrope with
一起在边缘上试探呢
than this one.
跟我来
Come with me.
哇 车不错哦
Whoa. That's nice.
可别再烧了这辆
Try to not burn this one.
晚安 先生们
Good night, gentlemen.
要是为此能庆祝一下
Well, if this is cause for celebration,
街上倒是有一家不错的墨西哥馆子
there is a nice little Mexican place down the street
你不来吗
if you want to join us.
有龙舌兰酒吗
They got tequila?
我肯定他们有
I believe they do.
听着不错
Well, it sounds good, 'cause, uh,
我还想和你俩聊聊呢
there's something that I'd like to talk to you guys about.
聊什么
Yeah? What's that?
我救了你们两个的事情有多6
How cool it was when I saved your lives.
黑白游龙 1992年美国体育喜剧电影
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表