我是要你去找工作
I meant get a job.
没人愿意雇我
No one would hire me.
这下可好 不是所有人都打了勾的
Yeah, well, not everyone checks all the boxes.
于是你发现了聚餐
So you found out about the dinner,
带上兄弟一起
you got your buddies together, and you took the Hadlows
把Hadlow夫妇和他们的朋友洗劫一空
and their friends for all they were worth.
过程中你们还差点打死了人
And you almost killed one of them in the process.
我没想开枪
I never meant for that to happen.
我们只是想拿走
We were only supposed to take the things
能换钱的东西
we knew we could sell.
你和你的
Then you and your
损友们本可以逃得掉
pesky friends would've gotten away with it,
但是其中一样东西内含
but one of those things compromised highly-classified
有可能泄密的高密级政♥府♥情报
- government intelligence. - And another one of those things
另外一样则会引起外交噩梦
caused a diplomatic nightmare.
不过我也知道
But I bet you didn't mean
你是没想到的 后街男孩
for that to happen either, huh, Backstreet Boy?
东西你卖♥♥给了谁 地址在哪
Name, address of who you sold the stuff to.
Billy Friedman
Billy Friedman.
在Mid-City他有个窝
He has a place in Mid-City.
不错 哈卷 真是以你为傲呢
Nice work, Harry Styles. Proud of you.
准备好了
Ready?
一 二
One, two...
大家好 欢迎回到所有信众身边
Hello, welcome back to all of our believers out there.
加入我们...
Uh, just joining us...
- 一 二 三 - 联邦探员
- One, two, three... - Federal Agents!
Billy Friedman 举起手来 离开桌子过来
Billy Friedman. Hands up. Move away from the desk.
快点 动作慢点
Now. Nice and easy.
我就知道你们会来
I knew you'd come.
是吗 什么提示你了
Oh, yeah? What tipped you off?
你活得无法无天 就得被抓
You live like an outlaw, you go down like an outlaw.
法外狂徒们都穿睡衣吗
Lot of outlaws live in their pajamas, huh?
Billy小子连Excel
Yeah, I'm thinking Billy the Kid
都用不明白
wasn't fluent in Excel.
你在这里到底在干什么
What exactly are you doing here?
听说过eBay吗 一样的东西
You heard of eBay? Same thing.
我还以为你挺难找呢
I'm guessing you're harder to find.
我们就希望你从Lucas Walker买♥♥来的东西
Well, let's hope this stuff that you bought from
没那么难找
Lucas Walker isn't harder to find
因为我们需要
because we need it.
不要
No! G...
不可能 Billy
No, Billy.
哇 看起来好疼
Wow, that looked like it hurt.
你觉得是做对了还是做错了
Would you consider that a good decision or a bad decision?
做错了
A bad decision.
好吧 转过身去
All right, flipping over.
我找到Hadlow上校的电脑了
I found Captain Hadlow's laptop.
你找到将军的智能手表了吗
You got General Abidi's smart watch?
找到
Bingo.
你给他和他老婆争取了点时间
You may have just bought him and his wife a little bit of time.
我们的人能吧这个带回Hadlow家
One of our boys can take this to Hadlow's house.
要是赶赶 还能拦住他们
If they hurry, they can cut them off.
Saunders 你能把这个送到Callen和Sam那边去吗
Hey, Saunders, can you give this to Callen and Sam, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么样 头伤了吗
How you doing? How's that head?
- 不好受 - 对咯
- Not good. - That's right.
这听着就是错的
That's the sound of a bad decision.
要弄清楚啊
Just to clarify.
谢谢 Saunders
Thanks, Saunders.
正好想见你
Just who we wanted to see.
- 太晚了 - 啥意思
- It's too late. - What do you mean?
离飞机离开只有一小时了
There's an hour until their plane leaves.
就在我们说话的时候 我的助手已经带他们回领♥事♥馆♥了
My assistant is taking them back to the consulate
从那里 他们要前往洛杉矶机场
as we speak. From there, they'll head on
飞回巴基斯坦
to LAX and be on a plane to Pakistan to answer
接受审判 我看到你们拿到了
for their actions. I see you have
将军的手表 拿过来
the General's watch. I'll take that off your hands.
Hanna探员
Agent Hanna.
情报在这只手表里
The information on this watch
能帮我们救下你国和我国的人♥民♥
will help save your people and ours.
是啊 不过要通过合理方式才能获得
It can, but it'll have to be released the right way,
按我们的方式来 我们不会接受来自
on our terms. We will not be intimidated
你国的威胁和凌霸
or bullied by your country.
那你们就是窝藏恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
So you are harboring terrorists.
我国和你国并肩战斗在
We're fighting the war on terror
反恐战场上
alongside you,
已经是年复一年
and have been for years.
我们按你们的步调行事
We play by your rules.
有时候你们也要遵循我们的
Sometimes you need to play by ours.
Fenton 你不会真的让这事就这么发生吧
Fenton, you can't seriously be letting this happen.
我们不能从盟友手里偷走情报
We don't steal secrets from our allies.
非官方行动不行吗
Not officially.
我束手无策
My hands are tied.
这样不对
This isn't right.
他束手无策 我们可不是
His hands are tied. Ours aren't, yet.
你说过会去帮将军
You said you were gonna help them.
没 我是说我会试试 这事情太大了
No, I said I'd try; this is above all our pay grades.
Abidi将军在试着做正确的事情
General Abidi is trying to do the right thing
- 你明白的 - 我知道他这么做并不道德
- and you know that. - I know that he's doing it unethically.
飞到这里也
Just because that flies in here
并不意味着合乎道德
doesn't mean it does out there.
说到道德 我们没能辨识出
Speaking of unethical, we weren't able to get
在公园想杀掉将军的那个枪手
an ID on the man who tried to kill General Abidi
也没查到一次性手♥机♥从那里买♥♥的
at Grand Park and the store we traced the burn phone to,
线索断了
dead end as well.
那有什么好消息吗 Jones女士
Is there a good part coming, Ms. Jones?
还是有的
Oh, yes, there is.
我们追踪了所有打出的电♥话♥
So, we traced all the numbers from his cell phone.
发现在他作案一小时之前
Turns out he received a call an hour before
接到过一个电♥话♥
he tried to kill General Abidi.
是Rebecca Sadat打的
That call was from... Rebecca Sadat.
领♥事♥馆♥随员助手
Assistant to the consular attach.
还是这个Rebecca Sadat
The same Rebecca Sadat
正在开车送Abidi将军和妻子前往领♥事♥馆♥
that is driving General Abidi and his wife to the consulate.
她没开车送他们去领♥事♥馆♥
She's not driving them to the consulate.
巴基斯坦领♥事♥馆♥联♥系♥不上Rebecca Sadat
Pakistani consulate can't get ahold of Rebecca Sadat.
我们查到了什么
What do we know about her?
英国国籍
Well, she's a British national,
牛津毕业
she's got her degree from Oxford,
剑桥大学国际关系学硕士
Masters in International Relations from Cambridge.
五年前从伦敦高级专员公署
She transferred here from the High Commission Office
调过来的
in London five years ago.
她又是什么时间转变的
When did she go off track?
她的父亲是个人类学教授
Well, her father was an anthropology professor.
曾在中东的几个大学
He taught at several universities
任教 她还小的时候
throughout the Middle East and he would
随着父亲
take Rebecca with him on assignment
到处走
when she was very young.
那时候就有可能受到了影响
She would have been impressionable back then.
塔♥利♥班♥也许在她还是孩子的时候就灌输了她
Taliban might have been grooming her since she was a child.
有可能在巴基斯坦已经潜伏刺探多年了
Could have been spying on Pakistan for years.
她被洗♥脑♥了
She was brainwashed.
也就意味着她相信自己做的是正确的
Which means she believes what she's doing is right.
Rebecca Sadat刚从405号♥公路上下来
Hey. Rebecca Sadat just got off the 405.
好 她要去哪
Okay, where is she headed?
我查过所有附近机场的飞行计划
I checked flight manifests at all nearby airports;
Van Nuys有一架私人飞机
there's a private plane at Van Nuys
是飞往巴基斯坦的
headed for Pakistan.
可能在等着把
It's probably waiting to deliver
Abidi将军和妻子送到塔♥利♥班♥手中
General Abidi and his wife to the Taliban.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表