怎么了
Yeah?
这些 呃 这些无人机贵吗
Are these, uh, these drones expensive?
嗯 相当贵
Yeah, they're extremely expensive.
Hetty从DARPA借来
Hetty has them on loan from DARPA
试用的
as a beta test.
请便
Be my guest.
不 不 不 该你了
No, no, no, it's your turn.
帮一下忙
Little help?
怎么
What the...?
哦
Oh.
等等
Hold on a second.
这个无人机根本没有反应
This one's not even responding.
不好意思啦 同志们
Sorry, gents,
这个任务还得交给专业选手
this is a job for a gamer.
我没意见
Fine by me.
搞定 不用谢 兄弟们
Boom. You're welcome, boys.
欢迎
Welcome.
下午好
Good afternoon.
- 请坐 - 谢谢
- Sit. Please. - Thank you.
Eric 你能把声音过滤清楚点吗
Eric, can you clean up that audio a bit?
我在努力
Yeah, I'm trying.
你想喝点什么吗
Would you like something to drink?
不 不用了 谢谢
Uh, no. No, thank you, I'm fine.
我能帮你做点什么吗
How can I help you?
我手上有一些信息
I have some information...
有关你所有同事的
On all your colleagues.
对
Yeah.
Abel跟我说了
Yes. Abel told me.
我不理解的是为什么像你这么一个
What I don't understand is why someone with your record,
一辈子都在为执法机关做事的人
and a lifetime in law enforcement is suddenly willing
突然间要出♥卖♥♥♥自己人
to turn on your own people.
一些我们内部的人
Well, some of my people
想把我关进监狱
are hoping to see me put in jail.
还有一些人悬赏百万要取你人头
And others have a million dollars on your head.
对
Yes.
还有你儿子
And your son.
作为女性当权者真是不容易啊 对吧
It's never easy being a woman in power, is it?
我们不仅要做男人要做的事
We have to do everything they do,
还得做好自己女人的本分
in addition to everything we already do,
同时还得面对各方压力
and still deal with the resentment from all sides.
你的处境真是进退两难
You are between a rock and a hard place.
你把这些信息卖♥♥给我
And by selling me
是为了什么目的呢
this information, you hope to... what?
我想要一笔钱 然后彻底消失
I hope to use the money and disappear.
那这些信息
And how will
对我又有什么好处呢
this information benefit me?
可以帮你保护你的生意啊
Well, it will help to protect your business.
你可以总是先于执法部门一步
You can stay one step ahead of a federal agency.
或者我也能直接把他们杀了
Or I could just kill them.
你要价多少
How much will this information cost me?
考虑到有了这些信息你能省多少钱
Considering what you'll be saving,
我觉得一百万
I think a million dollars
是个合理的数字
is a reasonable investment.
我们会再联♥系♥你的
We'll be in touch.
Abel会给你
Abel will provide you
一部手♥机♥
with a phone.
谢谢 Ella
Thank you, Ella.
祝你过得愉快
Have a great day.
她要出♥卖♥♥♥我们来自保
She's selling us out to save herself.
Eric 你能把Mosley坐的车拦下来吗
Eric, can you stop the car Mosley's in?
呃 我要怎么拦
Uh, stop it how?
你能黑进车里 把引擎熄火吗
Can you hack the onboard computer, turn off the engine?
从技术上讲 我可以
Technically, yes.
伦理上讲 法律上讲 安全上讲
Mm, ethically, legally, safely...
你也听到她说的了
You heard her.
她马上就要叛变
She's about to commit treason
置我们的生命安全于不顾 包括你和Nell
and put all our lives at risk, including yours and Nell's.
- 动手吧 - 让我们看到你的本事 Eric
- Do it. - Show us your game, Eric.
接受挑战
Challenge accepted.
我们为什么停下了
Why are we stopping?
我不知道 可能是没油了
I don't know. I think we're out of gas.
你在逗我的吗
Are you kidding me?
是电池
It's the battery.
什么系统都不工作
Nothing's working.
联邦探员
Federal agents!
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
把手举起来
Hands where we can see them.
Mosley 出来
Out of the car, Mosley.
我能搞定 不要动
I'll handle this. Don't move.
你们快走 我能搞定这里
You need to back off. I have this.
我们知道你手上有什么
We know what you've got.
转过去 倒♥退♥着向我走过来
Turn around. Back up towards me.
你要做什么 把我拷上吗
What are you gonna do, cuff me?
- 快点照做 Shay - 听我说
- Do it, Shay. - Listen to me.
一切都在我掌控之中 赶紧走
I've got this under control. Now back away.
恕难从命
We can't do that.
你们必须得相信我
You've got to trust me.
我们以前就犯过这个错误
We've made that mistake before.
事情不是你想像的那样 Callen
This is not what it looks like, Callen.
- 我只要一点时间 - Sam
- I just need a minute. - Sam!
- Mosley去哪儿了 - 我不知道
- Where'd Mosley go? - I don't know.
- 我什么都看不到 - 开雨刮
- I can't see squat. - Turn on your windshield wipers.
- 看你窗外 - 看你那边窗外
- Look out your window. - Look out your window.
Eric 你看到Mosley了吗
Eric, you got eyes on Mosley?
我还在找
I'm still looking.
额 同志们
Uh, guys?
我觉得你们的车着火了
I think your car's on fire.
谢谢提醒啊 Eric
Yeah, thanks, Eric.
跟踪那辆Tahoe 找到Mosley
Track that Tahoe, find Mosley.
抓好了
Hang on!
我就知道他们能把这车修好的
I'm sure they can buff it out.
我知道你和Deeks警探
So I understand you and Detective Deeks
是一对儿
have a relationship.
有什么问题吗
Is that a problem?
没有 局里面不喜欢这样
No. Well, the agency frowns upon it,
但是我尽量不干预大家的私人生活
but I try to stay out of my people's personal lives.
不幸的是 我们的特别检察官Rogers不这么想
Unfortunately, our Special Prosecutor Rogers will not.
他会拿这个来针对你
He's gonna use it against you.
但是我们俩的关系
Well, what's between us
跟墨西哥的事件一点关系都没有
has nothing to do with Mexico.
事实上 我们那会儿分手了
In fact, we broke it off
因为我决心要参加这次行动
over my decision to go there, so...
不知道跟Rogers说这个关系大不大
Not sure that'll matter to Rogers,
不过多谢你的直率
but I appreciate the candor.
你们俩没事儿吧
You guys all right?
没事儿
Yeah, we're good.
车可能需要些龟牌蜡罢了
Car may need a little extra Turtle Wax.
- Mosley呢
- Hmm. - Mosley?
我们找遍了附近 Eric还在找线索
We canvassed the area. Eric's still searching.
她消失了
She ghosted.
我实在不敢相信Mosley把我们出♥卖♥♥♥了
I can't believe Mosley sold us out,
尤其是在他儿子还在我们手里的情况下
especially when we have her son.
她大概没想到我们会发现吧
She didn't expect us to find out.
Ella Juanega给Mosley了一部手♥机♥
Ella Juanega gave Mosley a phone.
我们可能可以用手♥机♥来追踪她
We may be able to track it.
直到他们联♥系♥她Mosley应该一直会将手♥机♥留在身上
Chances are that she'll leave it on until they reach out to her.
她杀死的那个人的手♥机♥也在她身上
She's also got the phone she took from the guy she killed.
我们应该可以从酒店的预约信息那里
Hotel might be able to get the number
获取到手♥机♥号♥
from his reservation.
你认为她会冒险使用那部手♥机♥
You think she'd risk using it?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表