电♥话♥铃响时我已经睡着了
I was already asleep when my phone rang.
是准将 让我
It was the commodore, asking me
回办公室检查硬盘
to go back to the office and check on the hard drives.
你不会觉得奇怪吗
That didn't strike you as strange?
她是我上司 我没有质疑
She's my boss; I didn't question it.
我叫了个Lyft
I called a Lyft.
所以 在准将打来电♥话♥之后
So, after the call from the commodore,
Andre Martinez上了Lyft
Andre Martinez gets in a Lyft
从酒店回到办公楼里
and goes from the hotel back to the building.
是的 安全日志 门禁卡 凌晨3:14
Yep, security log. Keycard 3:14 a.M.
呃 然后他又坐Lyft
Uh-huh. And then he gets back into a Lyft,
从办公楼回到酒店
goes from the building back to the hotel
3点42分
3:42 a.M.
那为什么回去两次
So why go to the building twice?
当我到酒店的时候
When I got to the hotel,
我意识到我的门禁卡丢了
I realized my keycard was gone.
你会不会留在办公室了
Did you maybe leave it at your office?
不 我很肯定是被偷了
No, I'm pretty sure it was stolen.
怎么偷的 你能看到的其他人
How? The only other person you saw
就是Lyft司机
was your Lyft driver.
没错 他刚好
Exactly. Who just happened to be in a deserted
凌晨三点半在一个废弃的商业区
business district at three-something in the morning.
你觉得他是在等你
You think he was waiting for you.
你看见Lyft司机
Have you ever seen a Lyft driver
下车开门吗
get out the car and open the door?
哦 没有
Oh, hell no.
我会给他差评的
I would have one-starred that ride.
然后 4点02分Martinez和Kang准将又说话了
And then Martinez and Commodore Kang talk again
但是这次 Martinez打给她
04:02, but this time, Martinez calls her.
准将就没有提到这些电♥话♥吗
And the commodore didn't mention either one of these phone calls?
没有
Nope.
Kang准将很好 早上4点
Commodore Kang was great. It was 4:00 in the morning,
但是她很有帮助
but she was so helpful.
挂掉电♥话♥以后 接下来的事情就是
We hang up, and the next thing I know,
有人敲门 我以为是她
someone's at my door-- I assumed it was her.
是一个我从来没见过的人
It was some guy I'd never seen before.
谁给了我这个 这个
Who gave me this, this...
还有这个
and this.
好吧
Okay.
我认为他不猜到我会反击
I don't think he expected me to fight back.
在他跑掉前我打到他几拳
I got a few good punches in before he took off.
你要明白 我和组里其他人
You have to understand, I don't know the other people
不熟 我们只是刚认识
on my team; we all just met.
他们中的一个人就这么坑了我
One of them could have set me up.
Andre Martinez躲起来了
And Andre Martinez falls into a black hole
直到他和Nell再次出现在甜甜圈店
until he pops up again at the donut shop with Nell.
还有 Sydney 别忘了Sydney也在那儿
And Sydney, don't forget that Sydney is there.
是啊 可能这都是Sydney的错
Yeah, maybe Sydney's to blame for all this.
是啊 嘿 也可能是Andre Martinez
Yeah... Hey, maybe Andre Martinez
和她有关联
is connected to her.
嗯 哦 我的天
Hmm. Oh, my God.
还没好 等等 等一下
Not yet--! Wait, hold on.
呃 我需要你别
Uh, I need you not to...
- 抓狂 - 什么 什么
- f-freak out. - What? What?
你为什么这么说 就因为你跟我说不要抓狂
Why would you say that? Now I'm freaking out based solely
我现在非常地抓狂了
on the fact that you told me not to freak out.
因为Andre Martinez可能
Because Andre Martinez
真的跟Nell有 连 系
might actually be connected to Nell.
嘴上的那种
At the lips.
不要抓狂
Don't freak out.
介尼玛是啥啊
What is happening?
我得跟我的团队联♥系♥
I have to get a message to my team.
我觉得联♥系♥NCIS不安全
I don't think it's safe to contact NCIS.
我不知道我们
I don't know how much longer
还能撑多久
we can keep this up.
而且我不是联♥系♥NCIS 我是联♥系♥我们组
And I'm not contacting NCIS, I'm contacting my people.
我相信他们
I trust them.
那感觉一定很好
Must be nice.
我不能边逃跑边查案
I can't work this case on the run.
Harrison Ford就做到了啊
Harrison Ford did it.
你这是帮倒忙
That's not helping.
这确实是帮倒忙
That's definitely not helping.
听着 这是找出谁在追杀你
Look, it's the only way
让我们都活下去
we're going to truly know who's after you
唯一的一个办法
and keep us all alive.
- 活着 - 最好不要蹲监狱
- Alive? - And hopefully out of jail.
监狱
Jail?
才不要
Uh-uh.
嗯哼
Mm.
怎么样了 有消息吗
What's up? What's the word?
哦
Oh.
好的 多谢
All right, well, thanks for the heads-up.
我们这就过来
We're on our way.
Kang准将有动作了吗
Commodore Kang's on the move?
她出去呼吸新鲜空气了
She went out for some fresh air.
但是没有邀请团队里的任何人跟她一起
And didn't invite any of her team to join her.
真的吗
You don't say?
- 你确定这办法能行吗 - 不确定
- You sure this is gonna work? - Uh, nope.
但是你比较确定这办法能行
But you're pretty sure it'll work?
并不
Nope.
但是你之前曾经用过
But it's worked before?
没有
No.
你们有看到她多不可理喻吗
Do you see how impossible she is?
放尊重点
Show a little respect.
艺术家本来就很难理解
Artists are supposed to be difficult.
哦 谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
你为什么不把她甩了
Why don't you just ditch her?
相信我 我试过了
Believe me, I've tried.
这姐们负能量爆棚
Girl has so much toxic energy.
是 但她还是我姐姐
Yeah, well, she's also my sister.
- 所以 你 - 这是 被绑定了
- So... - So you're like, stuck.
太惨了
That sucks.
嘿 我就在这儿站着呢
Hey, I am standing right here.
你说我的坏话我都能听到
I can hear everything you're saying about me.
我知道
I know.
自杀是无痛的
"Suicide is painless."
《陆军野战医院》主题曲名
你确定这办法能行吗
Are you sure this is gonna work?
自问自答 朋友
Asked and answered, my friend.
Hayley 谢谢你
Hayley, thank you.
你 你的车 还有这罐死亡芭比粉喷漆
You, your car and this here can of hot pink spray paint
真是救了我们了
have been, uh, real life-savers.
请你去开车吧
Now, please, go forth and drive.
最好是绕着La Cienega和Melrose
Preferably three times around the block
那个街区转三圈 好吗
at La Cienega and Melrose. Cool?
没问题
Gnarly.
嘿 我能问你个问题吗
Hey, uh, can I ask you a question?
尽管问
Yeah, shoot.
你是想给你男朋友留个言 对吧
You're leaving a message for your boyfriend, right?
对
Right.
你确定你不直接给他发个短♥信♥吗
Are you sure you don't want to just text him?
这个年代大家都这么干
Because that's how everyone does it now.
你说的很有道理 Hayls
You make a really good point, Hayls.
我本来应该这么做
And I totally would,
但是如果我朋友的任务组里出了问题
but if my friend's envoy's been compromised,
国防部就会过来
then the DoD is gonna be, like,
彻底调查所有人所有事
all over everyone and everything.
但是呢
But...?
但是如果Eric发现了
But if Eric finds this,
他就能帮助我们
then he can help us.
只要他没有发现你亲了Andre
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表