Now, you can find any hidden agendas you want,
现在 你大可以去找那所谓的隐藏动机
but I'm not changing my business plan.
但在这件事上 我的决定不会变
Hey, what's up?
你好呀
Why aren't you returning my calls?
你为什么不回我电♥话♥
Oh... I've been busy.
我太忙了
Okay. All is forgiven.
好吧 可以理解
What's going on?
找我♥干♥嘛
Yeah... I have something for you.
我有东西给你
Okay.
好的
We found the DNA that matched the blood on the glove.
我们找到符合手套上血样的DNA了
Mrs. Angela Gothard.
是安吉拉·加萨德太太
She bribed Judge Ellerbee in the Senka Park development suit.
她在森卡公园开♥发♥案中向埃勒比法官行贿
He recused himself. She lost.
他却自请退出审判 她败诉
A $33 million settlement.
赔款是3千3百万
We have a jury deliberating.
陪审团已经在合议了
Yeah. On a botched case.
是啊 议一宗诉错人的案子
That's a matter of opinion.
这只是你的一家之言
Well, I think you'll find if you read this, it's not.
看看这个你就会明白 那是事实
Talk to Alicia?
你跟艾丽西娅谈过了?
Told her you slept with Peter?
告诉她你跟彼得上过床了?
Uh, you should read the file, Cary.
你看看这文件吧 凯里
So you're freezing me out because you talked to Alicia?
你和艾丽西娅谈过了 所以开始冷淡我?
I'm not freezing you out.
我没有冷淡你
This is the usual warm and fuzzy Kalinda.
这还是以前那个暖融融的凯琳达?
Read it, Cary.
看看吧 凯里
It's the right thing to do.
这才是你应该做的
All rise.
全体起立
Court is now in session.
现在开庭
Honorable Suzanne Morris presiding.
尊敬的苏珊·莫里斯法官主审
Thank you. Please be seated.
谢谢大家 请坐
New evidence in the form of DNA testing
埃勒比法官被谋杀一案
has surfaced in the Judge Ellerbee murder trial.
有一份DNA检测报告作为新证据被提交
This evidence has led me to declare a mistrial.
由于这件证据 我现在宣布 审判无效
Yes!
太好了
I told you-- I told you!
我就说了 我就说了
And I would urge the new State's Attorney
同时我强烈主张新任州检察官
to reconsider prosecuting.
另起检控
Come here!
来抱抱
It's nice.
太好了
God, I hate tequila.
老天 我恨龙舌兰
Oh, it's so good!
才不 简直棒极了
It's always the good girls, isn't it?
总是好女人 不是吗
They're the ones with the deep dark secrets.
深藏着不为人知的秘密的 总是好女人
Yeah, well... because we're catching up.
是啊... 因为我们在迎头赶上
Two more, please.
再来两杯 谢谢
Anytime.
随时效劳
You and the women.
你的女人缘
What? You and the women.
什么 你的女人缘真好
Chicago's 16th most eligible bachelor.
芝加哥排名第16位的钻石王老五
Yeah, the women like me until they discover the real me.
是 女人都喜欢我 直到发现我真面目
Which is...?
真面目是...
You don't want to know.
你不会想知道的
Oh, come on.
说吧
I'm constantly spilling it.
我都一直在说
What's the real you?
你的真面目是什么
Uncontrollable bladder syndrome.
膀胱失控综合症
God...
老天...
You have a good laugh.
你笑得很开心
And Tammy?
那塔米呢
What about Tammy?
塔米怎么样
How's Tammy?
塔米还好吗
My girlfriend?
我女朋友?
I think she's in London.
应该在伦敦了吧
She called me yesterday, after the closing arguments.
她昨天给我打电♥话♥ 我刚做完结案陈词
Her bags were packed. I was supposed to rush over
她已经收拾好行李 我本该冲去找她
to see her, and convince her to stay...
劝她留下来的...
And?
结果呢
I got the call about the glove.
我接到了手套的那个电♥话♥
We've always had bad timing, haven't we?
我们总赶不上好时机呢
We have.
是啊
What if we were to suddenly have good timing,
如果我们突然有好的时机呢?
just for... an hour?
哪怕只有...一个小时
What would that look like?
那会怎么样呢
I think that would look like an exceptional moment.
我想 那会成为一段难以忘怀的回忆
Ma'am.
女士
Ma'am.
这位女士
Hi.
你好
Hi. We need a room for the night.
你好 我们想开一间今晚的房♥
Sorry, sir, we're completely booked.
很抱歉 先生 我们这里订满了
There's no rooms?
没房♥间了?
Yes, sir, I'm sorry.
是的 先生 真的很抱歉
How is that possible?
怎么会这样
Well, we have the Burn Association Convention in town.
全美烧伤协会在这里开会
There's nothing?
一间都没剩?
Well, the Presidential suite.
还剩总统套房♥
But that's $7,800 a night.
但是一晚7800美金
And the name of your personal butler is Jerome.
今晚您的客房♥贴身管家叫杰罗姆
Thanks.
谢谢
Have a good night.
入住愉快
No.
别乱按
Come on.
搞错没
Will.
威尔
Maybe...
或许...
Aw, come on.
拜托
Please God, one hour.
老天 就一个小时
That's all we want.
我们只要这么多
It's okay.
没事的
I'll go downstairs and get a new key.
我下楼去换张新的门卡
30 seconds.
半分钟就回来
What?
什么
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表