Have at it.
你赢了
You're the injured one.
只有你受伤了
No one else.
其他人都没有
There's nothing anyone can say, right?
没人能对此提出异议 对吧
Yes, there is.
不 你可以提
So say something. Say something, Peter.
你说啊 你说啊 彼得
Say something that'll make me fall in love with you again.
说出来看看我会不会再爱上你
Good-bye.
再见
Yep. You got that right.
你总算说了句人话
Well, you must be thinking about the old Peter Florrick,
你可别以为我还是以前那个彼得·福瑞克
because I'm not in the favor-granting mood today.
我今天可没有什么帮人一把的心思
Yeah? Cary Agos, Mr. Florrick.
请进 福瑞克先生 我是凯里·艾格斯
I work in the State's Attorney's office.
我在州检察官办公室任职
I'm not making any hiring or firing decisions.
我还没准备任用或者解雇谁呢
I understand that. I just want to...
我明白 我只是想...
You understand that, but you're still here.
既然明白了 怎么还不走
I don't want you to be biased against me
我不希望因为我的第一份工作
because of my first job.
而使你对我有偏见
All decisions will be based on
我们的所有决定都将根据
seniority and departmental needs.
资历和部门工作需要而定
I just...
我只是...
I know Alicia and I, we've had our differences.
我知道我和艾丽西娅曾经有过一些分歧
And at first, I thought the best thing was just to let it go.
一开始 我本以为忘记过去就可以了
But I think it's better to explain things.
但现在我想还是要解释一下
And you know Alicia from...?
你是在哪儿认识艾丽西娅的
Lockhart& Gardner.
洛克哈特&加德纳律所
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表