Yep, that's me, boring as they come.
对 这就是我 喜新厌旧是我的本性
But then I realized it wasn't about why.
然后我发现这与"为什么"无关
It was about who.
关键是在那个"谁"
Who helped you change your name?
是谁帮你改的名字
'Cause I was looking for clues out there,
我四处找寻线索
and there were none, and it was odd.
却一无所获 这才是真正奇怪的地方
Then I realized that was the clue.
于是我顿悟 这个就是线索
Could we speed this up?
你就不能有话直说吗
See, someone helped you cover up the clues.
有人帮你抹去了改名的痕迹
The biggest clue of all ended up being you, though.
想解开这些谜团 答案只能在你身上找
You have a tell.
你可露了不少马脚
We into tells now?
我们扯远了吧
You overreact.
你经常反应过度
So I thought back to all the times you overreacted.
所以我追溯了每一回你反应过度的情景
When I told Alicia about Leela,
那次我在艾丽西娅面前叫你利拉
you destroyed my car.
你砸了我的车
When I asked you what Alicia knew,
当我问你艾丽西娅知道什么时
you went psycho.
你简直发狂了
Alicia. It's about Alicia.
艾丽西娅 每次都是艾丽西娅
That's what you care about.
这才是你真正在意的
Go home.
回家吧
Peter helped you change your name
是彼得帮助你改的名字
at the state's attorney's office, when you worked there.
在你还在州检察官办公室工作的时候
Peter helped you change your name.
是彼得在背后帮你
And then you slept with him.
于是你和他上♥床♥了
Peter covered up everything for you.
彼得帮你搞定了所有事
For Leela.
帮利拉
And you... slept with him.
所以你...就献身于他
You're wrong.
你错了
That's good.
很好
Because I told the ASA,
因为我已经把这些告诉助理检察官了
and of course, you know, they have their process.
当然了 他们必须走正规程序
They'll probably...
他们也许会
probably interview everyone involved and...
把相关的每个人拉来问话
they'll get it all straightened out.
总之这事会水落石出的
See you around, Kalinda.
后会有期 凯琳达
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表