Five years.
五年了
Mr. Bishop.
毕夏普先生
Agent Hemings.
海明斯探员
Can you give us a recent valuation
你能给我们一份现在对
of Mr. Bishop's illegal drug activity?
毕夏普先生非法毒品交易的估价
Acknowledging that it's merely the deepest conjecture
这仅仅只是一个想要逮捕我的客户而苦于
from a man who would arrest my client if he had any proof.
没有十足证据的人的推测
We have no subpoena power here, Mr. Lee.
我们没有传讯权力 李先生
No court reporter, no transcripts.
没有法♥院♥书♥记♥官 没有记录
This is purely a mediation.
这单单只是一个调解会
This input will help me determine a fair settlement.
这人说的话能帮我决定一个公平的方案
Our last estimate, we put the valuation
据我们最近一次评估 我们对毕夏普先生
of Mr. Bishop's drug trade at $88 million.
毒品交易的估价为8800万美元
Oh, come on. Now you're dreaming.
得了吧 你在痴人说梦话吧
The FBI doesn't dream, Mr. Lee. Oh, really?
联邦调查局不做白日梦 李先生 真的吗
What were you doing on September 11?
911事件中你们干了什么好事
That was not us. That was the CIA.
这事不怪我们 是中情局的错
Oh, it was the CIA, was it?
都怪中情局 是不是
Yeah, the CIA. Ignored incredible intel.
就是中情局 忽视了大量的情报
You know, it's in the history books.
这都写进教科书了
Have you read the 911 report?
你读过911事件调查报告没有
And you've kept the books for how long, Mr. Roja?
乐嘉先生 你掌管账本有多久了
Uh, about three years.
呃 大概三年了
Uh... but I wouldn't call them exactly books, you know.
我得说这不是严格意义上的账本 你明白吗
I-I keep count.
我记着帐而已
And is $88 million a correct valuation?
8千8百万的财产估价准确吗
I wish! I mean, that...
我倒想了
that may be what the FBI sees coming in,
联邦调查局看着这么多钱进来
but there's breakage.
但这并非实际收入
You know, how much product and cash just walks out of the door.
有很多货和现金就这么没了
We have payments that we have to make regularly.
我们还得按期付规费
Never mind.
没什么
And the economy?
经济形势的影响呢
Yeah, you would think this economy would be good for us,
你可能以为这样的经济形势对我们的生意有帮助
but a lot of our high-end customers are pulling back
但是很多高端客户都跑了
or finding different avenues.
或是找了别的卖♥♥家
I mean, there's still some street level,
街头买♥♥卖♥♥还有
but then there's the trickle-down effect.
但是高端客户对小买♥♥家的影响不容忽视
What do you estimate then?
那么你估计有多少资产
Uh, I don't know.
我不清楚
Uh... three million a year gross.
每年毛利润300万美元吧
Oh, come on. You calling me a liar?
得了吧 你认为我在撒谎吗
Dexter, you don't really believe...
德克斯特 你难道真的以为
You know, Kat, seriously...
说实话 凯特
Please! Shut up!
请安静 闭嘴
No. I'm gonna call you on your bluff.
没门 我看你是在虚张声势
Mrs. Bishop is not walking away with one million dollars.
只拿出100万美元来 毕夏普先生别想脱身
Well, then, let's go to court.
那就法庭上见
They both end up in prison.
他俩都得坐牢
Your client doesn't want that.
你的客户可不希望这样
My client doesn't want Mrs. Bishop to have a cent.
我的客户一分钱也不希望付给毕夏普夫人
He's in love, and people in love do desperate things.
他被爱情冲昏了头 他会做出极端的事来
Oh, is that a threat? It's a fact.
这算是威胁吗 这是事实
You don't realize.
你没看清形势
Mrs. Bishop has the kids,
孩子在毕夏普夫人手里
and she doesn't have to go to court to keep him from the kids.
她不用上法庭就能让他见不着孩子
That's what I call a threat.
这才是威胁
Yeah. Tell Mr. Bishop to come up with a number.
没错 叫毕夏普先生想好了价钱再来谈
A million bucks on the table,
他都出了100万美元了
and she threatens him with the kids.
她还拿孩子们威胁他
Find out why she's going scorched earth.
弄清楚她为什么想要榨干♥他♥的油水
Okay.
好的
What was that about?
她怎么了
Another case.
另一桩案子
Are you comfortable?
你还好吗
I am.
我很好
I see you have availed yourself of an attorney, Miss Sharma.
你自己请来了律师 夏尔马小姐
I would warn her, per Illinois statute,
我得警告她 根据伊州法律
you may consult with her,
你可以寻求他的建议
but she may not speak at these proceedings.
但在此诉讼中 她不得发言
Is that understood? It is.
明白吗 明白
How long have you worked at Lockhhart/Gardner?
你在洛克哈特/加德纳律所工作多久了
I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me.
我拒绝回答 这个问题可能令我自证己罪
I see. That's how we're gonna handle this?
明白了 你打算这样应付整个作证?
As is Miss Sharma's right.
这是夏尔马小姐的权利
We ask that the state's attorney accept
依据宪法第五修正案
a blanket statement of Fifth Amendment protection.
我们请求州检察官接受这份无内容的证词
Let me ask that Mrs. Florrick remain silent.
请福瑞克夫人保持沉默
Did you beat the psychologist... Dr. Booth?
你是否袭击了心理学家布思医生
I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me.
我拒绝回答 这个问题可能令我自证己罪
Were you ordered by your superior, Mr. Will Gardner,
你是否受你的上司 威尔·加德纳先生的指使
to beat Dr. Booth?
袭击了布思医生
I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me.
我拒绝回答 这个问题可能令我自证己罪
Were you ordered by your superior, Diane Lockhart,
你是否受你的上司 戴安·洛克哈特的指使
to beat Dr. Booth?
袭击了布思医生
I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me.
我拒绝回答 这个问题可能令我自证己罪
But it makes sense
你必然是受了上司的指使
that you would only act at the behest of your superiors.
这样才说得通
I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me.
我拒绝回答 这个问题可能令我自证己罪
Would you care to share that note
写了些什么
with the rest of us, Miss Sharma?
能给我们大家说说吗 夏尔马小姐
It's attorney-client work product,
这是律师和当事人之间的交流内容
so we politely decline.
因此我们只好礼貌地回绝了
Is there a systematic plan
在处理案件的过程中
at Lockhart/Gardner to break the law when pursuing cases?
洛克哈特/加德纳律所是否有组织地违反法律
I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me.
我拒绝回答 这个问题可能令我自证己罪
He can't be coming after us.
查尔兹不可能是冲着我们来的
Childs is a lame duck.
他都快卸任了
That's exactly when he would be coming after us.
正是如此 他才会找上门来
He doesn't have to deal with the political heat.
他毫无政♥治♥压力
Oh, could still be about me.
有可能还是针对我的
Overcharging at the grand jury.
在大陪审团面前夸大事实
No. Childs is communicating through us to you two.
不对 查尔兹是透过我们给你俩警告
That's the only reason he hauled Kalinda in...
因此他才会把凯琳达拖进来
so we'd hear their questions.
这样我们才能听到他们的问题
So, what's the next step?
下一步怎么办
Grand jury is questioning their star witness again.
大陪审团又要听证他们的明星证人了
Blake.
布莱克
Blake.
布莱克
What is this?
怎么回事
Maybe you should talk to him.
或许你该和他谈谈
Blake.
布莱克
Maybe you should.
或许是该这样
Tell me about your dad. Anything that comes to mind.
说说你♥爸♥爸 想到什么都可以说
My dad's my best friend. Oh.
爸爸是我最好的朋友 喔
He takes me to school.
他送我上学
We play baseball.
我们一起打棒球
And he showed me how to make sloppy Joes.
他教我做炒牛肉酱
The secret's brown sugar.
小诀窍是放点红糖
Brown sugar. Sounds delicious.
红糖啊 听上去很好吃
So, dads can be fun, huh?
爸爸是个很有趣的人 是不是
You feel like you can count on your dad?
你觉得爸爸是个可依靠的人吗
Uh-huh. One time, I ate a peanut.
嗯 有一次 我吃了花生过敏
I was in the hospital for three days.
我在医院住了三天
My dad slept in my room.
我爸爸就睡在我的病房♥里
What happened the last time you had a birthday...
上一次过生日的时候
what'd you do?
你玩什么了
For my birthday, Mom and Dad, they got a ice cream truck,
生日那天 爸爸妈妈雇来一辆冰激凌车
and I could have as much as I wanted.
我想吃多少有多少
Dylan, what is your dad's job?
迪伦 你♥爸♥爸是做什么工作的
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表