I don't know if it's because you don't like civilian lawyers,
我不知道是因为你不喜欢平民律师
or something psychological...
还是有什么心理问题
Mr. Gardner...
加德纳先生
But I-I'm starting to see why all those Guantanamo prosecutors resigned.
但我明白那些关塔纳摩检察官辞职的原因了
The system is rigged against the defendant.
军事法庭就是以欺骗手段打♥压♥被告的
Uh, Your Honor, if I could just...
法官阁下 请允许我...
You're in contempt, Mr. Gardner.
你是在藐视法庭 加德纳先生
Another word, I'll have you removed for the duration of the trial.
就是说 我要剥夺你继续参加庭审的资格
You've already removed me for the duration of the trial.
我自己也不准备继续参加庭审了
That's it. Bailiff, take Mr. Gardner to the ICF.
够了 法警 对加德纳先生采取强制措施
Your Honor, the defense calls for a continuance.
法官阁下 辩方要求延期审理
I said no continuances.
我说了不允许延期
Yes, Your Honor, but that was before you removed our counsel of record.
没错 但那是在您驱逐我方律师之前
Uh, pursuant to the rule 866.2 of the Military Code,
根据军法典第866条第2款
when the judge orders a change of counsel,
当法官裁定更换律师时
the defense is entitled to a continuance.
辩方有权获得延期
There are two of you.
你们还有2个人
Neither myself or Lieutenant Hicks are, um, listed
我本人以及希克斯中尉
on a-any pleadings, Your Honor.
都没有列在名单上 法官阁下
Um, the rule is very clear.
规定非常明确
Only listed counsel qualify.
只有名单上的律师有资格
Hell of a way to get a continuance, Mr. Gardner.
这个请求延期的办法真够绝的 加德纳先生
You have 24 hours.
延期24小时
So Hicks has a Silver Star?
希克斯获得了银星勋章?
Apparently, he single-handedly fought a convoy of insurgents in Fallujah.
他似乎是在费卢杰单枪匹马勇战一伙叛乱分子
Saved 20 men.
救了20个人
I... I don't know what to say about that.
我真不知道该说什么了
Well, don't say anything.
什么都别说
It embarrasses him.
他很不好意思提及此事
Oh, now he's just making me feel inadequate.
现在他真让我自愧不如了
I spring for someone's valet parking,
上次我帮一个人付了停车费
I brag about it for a week.
这点事情我吹嘘了一个星期呢
Okay.
好了
You are now officially counsel of record.
好了 现在你正式成为辩方律师了
What?
怎么了
I just thought I was done visiting men in prison.
我本以为这辈子再也不用探监了呢
But I let my client go.
但我已经放弃了我的客户
I know, but, uh, Lou Dobbs still fired us.
我知道 但多布斯还是解雇了我们
He apparently
看来
doesn't believe the partners have his best interests at heart.
他不认为咱律所的合伙人会全心全意为他服务
The partners?
合伙人?
Me, you mean?
是指我吗
He left the door open.
他还没做决定
I convinced him to hear from you or Will that you're on board.
我已说服他来听听你或者威尔的决心
Will is in the brig.
威尔还被关着呢
Don't ask.
别问为什么
Is tomorrow good for you?
你明天可以吗
To convince Lou Dobbs that I have his best interests at heart?
让多布斯相信我会全心全意为他服务?
Sure.
没问题
Tell Lou I'll be right over.
告诉多布斯我随时候命
Your suspect, Corporal Vernik, the one who died in Afghanistan.
那个嫌疑人 伯尼克下士 阿富汗战死的那个
Yeah?
怎么了
His death benefits are being paid to his girlfriend.
是他的女朋友在领抚恤金
Uh, Daria Joyce.
她叫达莉亚·乔伊斯
That's the address.
这是地址
Kalinda.
凯琳达
Brad never cheated on me-- not once.
伯尼克从没背叛过我 一次都没有
Ms. Joyce, we're very sorry for your loss.
乔伊斯小姐 我们真的很同情你
But we have phone records showing
但是通话记录表明
that Corporal Bradley Vernik phoned the victim.
伯尼克下士给死者打过电♥话♥
Those calls were from me.
是我打的
Judith and I were friends.
茱迪思生前和我是朋友
Until your client killed her.
直到你的当事人杀了她
But why would he do that if she wasn't cheating on him?
但如果她没有外遇 他为什么要杀她呢
I never said she wasn't sleeping with someone.
我没说她没和别人上♥床♥
I said it wasn't Brad.
我只说那不是伯尼克
Ms. Joyce, if you know something and could shed some light on this...
如果你可以说出你所知道的情况...
Why would I tell you?
我为什么要告诉你
Because, otherwise, Corporal Bradley Vernik is the only name we have,
不然的话 伯尼克便是我们唯一的线索
and it's the name we'll use.
我们就会利用他
We'll say he cheated on you and he killed the girl.
我们会说 他背叛你并杀了那个女孩
Those are lies.
这都是谎言
Then, tell us who Judith had a relationship with.
那就告诉我们茱迪思和谁上♥床♥了
She was trying to save her husband.
她不过是想救她丈夫
Save him how?
怎么回事
The C.O. of their unit-- Gauthier--
他们分队的指挥官戈捷
he said he could pull some strings, keep Randall off the deployment list.
他说他有办法让西蒙斯免于被派遣
But there was a price for it.
但需要付出代价
And Judith believed him?
然后茱迪思相信了他
She was so desperate to keep Randall home,
她太想把西蒙斯留在家里了
she'd have believed anything.
说什么她都会信
Ms. Joyce, I need you to tell this to the court.
乔伊斯小姐 你得把这事告诉法庭
No. Absolutely not.
不 我绝不会说的
Well, we can subpoena you if we have to. I'll lie.
那必要的话我们就传唤你 那我就撒谎
And the Army will let me.
军方也不会管
You think they want their dirty laundry aired in public?
难道他们愿意这些龌龊事被公之于众吗
I think a man is on trial for his life.
有个男人正面临死刑的威胁
Your client killed his wife, Mrs. Florrick.
你的当事人杀了他妻子 福瑞克太太
He was jealous of her sleeping with another man.
她出轨的事令他妒火中烧
And the sad thing is, she was just trying to keep him home.
可悲的是 她这样做不过是为了把他留在家里
Let me.
让我来
How do you know him?
你怎么认识他的
Glenn Jr?
小格伦?
Drama camp.
戏剧夏令营
He was a real jerk.
他真是个蠢蛋
That's how I got these pictures.
所以我拿到了这些照片
So, what, you're hacking his account?
怎么 你在黑他的帐号♥?
No. He doesn't have one.
不 他压根没有帐号♥
I'm creating it.
我正注册呢
There. Meet Glenn Childs Jr.
来 会会格伦·查尔兹公子吧
You can't do that.
你不能这么做
I just did. What is he into?
已经做了 他喜欢什么
What are his, uh, personal interests?
他对什么感兴趣呢
American Idol?
美国偶像?
Miley Cyrus.
麦莉·赛勒斯
The Jonas Brothers.
乔纳斯兄弟
We should have him say something about his dad. Something bad.
我们得让他谈谈他父亲 能带来负面影响的
We're not really doing this.
我们不要真这么干吧
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean, this is all just fun, right?
我们只是逗着玩的 对吧
We're not really doing this.
我们不要真这么干
Well, they really did this...
他们可是来真的
So, everybody gets one of those.
看来这东西是人手一个啊
Oh, for the firm, yes.
哦 是的 公♥司♥的要求
We're trying to go paperless.
我们在向无纸化努力
At JAG, we're trying to go paper.
在军法署 我们在向白纸黑字努力
You like the military?
你喜欢军队吗
There's no other life.
这是我人生的全部
Wait. Look at this draft witness list.
等等 看看这个草拟的证人名单
Cary's writing again.
又是凯里写的
He wrote "No" Next to Daria Joyce's initials.
他在乔伊斯的名字旁边写了"否"
He knew not to call her to the stand
他知道不能叫她出庭作证
because he already interviewed her.
定是因为他已经跟她谈过了
His testimony is hearsay.
他的证词只是传闻证据
Daria will just refute it.
乔伊斯会矢口否认
Right.
对
Ms. Joyce, did the victim ever confide in you
乔伊斯小姐 被害人是否向您透露过
that she was sleeping with someone other than her husband?
她和她丈夫以外的其他人上过床
No, she did not.
没有 没说过
Nothing further.
没有别的问题了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表