People actually hire you.
人们雇用你
Yes. I have an 80% prediction rate.
是的 我有80%的预见率
Yeah. I looked into your past cases.
我算了我以前接手的案子
You're very selective.
你很会挑选
You seem to choose cases that are easy to predict.
专挑容易预测的案子
People don't complain.
人们不抱怨
People want to believe in magic.
人们愿意相信魔法
There. There they go.
那里 他们要走了
The pack disperses.
群体散开
It readjusts. It follows.
重新适应 跟随
Some stay behind.
有人留下来
That's not magic, ma'am.
那不是魔法 女士
People are not unique.
人们不是单个的
They are as predictable as the tides;
他们就像潮汐 像可训练的宠物
as trainable as pets.
是可预测的
Here's what I think we should do.
这是我认为我们应该做的
Judge Weldon is biased.
维尔德法官有偏见
I think we can get his bias to work for us.
可以让他的偏见有利于我们
I'm going to provoke him by asking for a recusal.
我打算请求取消他的资格来激怒他
And I'm afraid I need you to bear the brunt of his anger.
恐怕你会正面承受他的愤怒
The jury will react more if they see him
如果看见他对你有偏见
being biased against you.
陪审团会受影响的
You're going for jury nullification?
你要利用陪审团否决原则
Yes, or a strong appeal.
是的 或者强有力的上诉
We can't undo his bias, but we can push it.
我们不能消除偏见 就利用它
Okay. Whatever you need.
好 怎么都行
What's going on?
怎么回事
What's going on with Blake?
你和布莱克怎么了
You mean my supervisor?
你是说我的上级
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Blake has been made my supervisor.
布莱克是我的上级
No, he hasn't.
不 他不是
Wait.
等等
Alicia says he's been doing background checks
艾丽西娅说他在
on the associates.
调查大家的背景
Yeah. Partners, too.
是的 还有合伙人的
But I'm sure it's all innocent.
不过我确定是无恶意的
Anyway, I just wanted to wish you good luck.
不管怎样 我只想祝你好运
Wait. Kalinda, stop.
等等 凯琳达 站住
What can I do?
我能做什么
I need you here, working.
我需要你留下工作
$50,000 a year increase.
年薪涨五万
That's...
那个...
too much.
太多了
You just paid 120 grand for a medicine man,
你刚给那个医生付了12万
so don't talk to me about too much.
别跟我说太多了
His name is Adam Boras.
他的名字是爱德曼·柏若思
Part of Peter's 2004 campaign.
彼得2004年竞选的成员
He jokes a lot with Peter.
他和彼得闹了很多笑话
Talks fondly about old times.
愉快的谈论旧时光
No.
不
What?
什么
This only works when you
除非你不试图操纵我时
don't try to manipulate me, Mr. Gold.
这才有用 戈德先生
You want to get rid of someone, get rid of someone.
你想搞定谁 和我无关
Mrs. Florrick, I wanted to show you something.
福瑞克女士 我想给您看些东西
Excuse me.
抱歉
This is from one of my friends.
这是我一个朋友的
You see the label on the bottle?
瓶子上的标签写着
It's a non-alcoholic beer.
无酒精啤酒
That's great. I'll tell Will.
好极了 我告诉威尔
Thank you. I'm just nervous.
谢谢 我只是有点紧张
As you can imagine.
你知道的
Go ahead, say it.
说出来吧
No. No, I wasn't going to say anything.
不 不 我不打算说什么
Nazis need to be defended, too.
纳粹也需要辩护
Feel better getting that out?
说出来好点了吗
Jawohl.
将军
You're right-- this Boras thing is my problem.
你是对的 柏若思这件事是我的问题
It's just that I found out he was phoned by Jackie.
只是我发现他打电♥话♥给杰姬
That sounds about right.
听起来没错
I need to talk to Peter
我需要跟彼得谈谈
about Jackie's influence in the campaign.
杰姬对竞选的影响
Any thoughts on that? No.
有什么对策吗 没有
Thanks, anyway.
不管怎么说 谢谢
Eli...
伊莱
There's only one thing Jackie loves in life.
杰姬这辈子只喜欢一件事
She won't listen to me, and she won't listen to you.
不会听我的 也不会听你的
She'll only listen to Peter.
她只会听彼得的
That's how you handle Jackie.
那才治得了杰姬
You've got a motion, counselor, before I call the jury?
召集陪审团前 辩护律师有动议吗
Yes, I do.
是的 我有
We ask you, with all due deference,
我们满怀敬意的
to recuse yourself.
请求您撤换自己
The motion is denied.
动议被否决
Your Honor, you have been using a private grudge
法官大人 您因为私人恩怨
to rule from bias.
裁决有偏见
You've got a lot of nerve.
勇气十足啊
You've left me no other option.
您让我无从选择
Please address me as "Your Honor."
请称呼我"法官阁下"
Your Honor,
法官阁下
I fouled you in basketball.
打篮球时我对你犯规
You can sit down right now, counselor.
辩护律师 你可以坐下了
Your bias is clear to all.
你的偏见有目共睹
I have never held a lawyer in contempt before, Mr. Gardner,
我从未判律师藐视法庭罪 加德纳先生
but I will break that streak
如果你不赶紧坐下
if you don't sit the hell down-- now.
你小心牢狱之灾
Call the jury.
召集陪审团
And that's when I saw Mr. Bauer and his son--
那时我看见鲍尔先生和他儿子
there-- arguing.
在那里争吵
And did you hear what they were arguing over?
你听到他们为什么争论吗
Yes. I'm not a snoop.
是的 我不是管闲事
It's just, as the building manager,
只是 作为大厦管♥理♥员♥
I hear a lot of things.
我听过许多事
Mr. Bauer was a recovering alcoholic.
鲍尔先生正在克服酗酒
He expressed his disappointment
他对儿子酗酒
that his son was still drinking.
很失望
Then he threatened to write him out of his will.
然后他威胁遗嘱没他的份
Thank you, Mr. Kuney.
谢谢 卡尼先生
No further questions.
没有问题了
So, just a few questions, sir.
就几个问题 先生
You've been a manager at the apartments
你是公♥寓♥的管♥理♥员♥
for how long, Mr. Kuney?
多久了 卡尼先生
Oh, my goodness.
我的天啊
I guess it's been... six years.
我猜有... 六年了
Where has the time gone?
时间飞逝
And you recently put new locks
最近你的公♥寓♥
on your apartment door, didn't you?
换了新锁 是吗
Objection. Relevance.
反对 与本案无关
Your Honor, it is relevant because
法官阁下 因为有关
it's about the recent burglaries at the apartment.
公♥寓♥最近的盗窃 所以与本案有关
Counselor, I've already ruled on that.
辩护律师 我已经裁定过了
I'm sorry, Your Honor. No harm, no foul.
抱歉 法官阁下 没受伤 不犯规
Excuse me?
你说什么
I said, "No harm, no foul."
我说 "没受伤 不算犯规"
It's a basketball colloquialism.
这是篮球常用语
Yes, I know what it is.
是的 我知道
Do you have a problem?
你有意见吗
No, I don't, Your Honor.
不 我没有 法官阁下
My apologies.
我道歉
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表