Are you saying that she's weak on the youth vote?
你的意思是 没什么年轻人投她
No. You're strong.
不是 是很多人投你
See, I was doing a focus group during the last debate.
上次辩论期间 我负责关键群体调查
You were just bumping along in the low 20s.
你在20岁以下组的支持率见涨
And then you swore, and -- boom.
骂了脏话后更是大涨
I mean, not with the 55-year-olds,
中老年人不买♥♥账
but the under 30s.
可年轻人特别支持你
It was like watching a baby chick's eyes open.
就像是看着雏儿们睁眼
You shot to low-70s and you stayed there.
支持率稳稳涨到百分之七十
Kids thought it was honest.
孩子们喜欢直白的
But it's the youth vote.
但孩子终究是孩子
Yeah, yeah, and they never show up, right?
没错 都懒得投票
Except... Yep.
除非 没错
The new ballot measure. Medical marijuana.
最近的全民表决 医用大♥麻♥
The youth vote is showing up to vote for Amendment 31.
年轻人会来支持第31条修正案
We need to stop running away from prison.
不能回避你坐牢的事了
See, Wendy gets points because she's black,
温迪是黑人 确实赚了同情
but she's like Donna Reed black.
但她太漂亮 太高端
You've been to prison.
你可坐过牢
And that makes you hardcore. Matt, come work for us.
比她酷多了 马特 来我们这吧
I don't know. I was liking daytime TV.
这个嘛 我喜欢看日间节目
Well, we're gonna put a nice big television in your office.
那就给你办公室装大电视
These are the houses Canning signed up.
红色是坎宁签的
And the blue ones are ours.
蓝色是我们的
So we are up seven households.
我们领先7户
Are they open to hearing about Canning's background?
他们想听坎宁的前科吗
Well, I have an ambassador in the neighborhood -- Rosanna.
我在社区里有一位大使 罗珊娜
She says that people like Canning personally.
她说居民挺喜欢坎宁
But they are open to hearing about collusion.
但也愿意了解可能存在的串谋
A class action takes a lot of money.
集团诉讼开支很大
My guess is he's not bankrolling this himself.
幕后肯定有人给坎宁出钱
I'll look for ties to JNL.
我查查他和JNL的联♥系♥
Good. And you'll get back in the field.
很好 你继续游说吧
Quarterly partner meeting.
季度合伙人会议
Is something up?
有情况吗
Something's always up.
总有新情况
Thank you all.
谢谢各位
Good to have everyone here and healthy.
各位气色不错 我很高兴
And let's all applaud Philip.
先掌声恭喜菲利普吧
I heard twins.
抱了双胞胎
Good thing. That bought you a delay in the Diocese depo.
恭喜 加油生个足球队吧
Now for the current state of our big-ticket items...
最近的几件大案...
How is everything with the Fallstrom pesticide dump?
福斯姆社区农药污染案怎么样了
We're in process. Lining up our class.
正在逐户签约
Good. I heard there was a bump in certification.
挺好 听说代理不大顺利
Judge Abernathy.
阿伯内亚法官嘛
He's being -- as is his wont -- cautious.
一向比较谨慎
But we should know more by Tuesday.
不过周二就有结果了
Anything on your end, Derrick?
你那边怎么样 德里克
I guess now's as good a time as any.
现在时机合适
I just got the go-ahead to announce our newest client,
我介绍一下刚签的新客户
Americans for Growth.
美♥利♥坚♥成长促进会
A new bipartisan Super-Pac
对两党均有可观赞助
with guaranteed financing of $120 million.
有保障的资金就达1.2亿美元
Canning just leased a four-story brownstone on the Gold Coast.
坎宁在黄金海岸刚租了一栋四层高级公♥寓♥
20 grand a month.
月租两万块
Leased?
租的?
So he's only here temporarily?
他来这里是暂时的?
I'm checking.
我查查看
I'm also going to see if he cosigned his lease.
我还要看他的租约是不是有连署保证
Okay. Good job.
好 干得好
Sorry about that.
抱歉接了个电♥话♥
Hi. Are you the reporter that called?
你是打过电♥话♥的那个记者吗
Yeah. Is he in?
是的 他在吗
Uh, no, but he's gonna be right back.
不在 不过他很快就回来
Come in, though. Come in. Thanks.
不过请进吧 请进
He's been preparing all morning.
他准备了一早上
And you're his...?
你是他的...
Wife. Simone.
妻子 西蒙妮
And you are...?
你是...
Kalinda. Hi.
凯琳达 你好
Um, he said to make yourself at home
他说让你随意
and to answer any questions you had.
让我有问必答
You can leave your coat right here.
你可以把上衣放在这里
And I have some hummus and pita downstairs I'm going to get.
我还要去楼下拿豆沙和披塔饼[以色列食品]
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢 不客气
So tell me, how long have you two been married?
能说说你们结婚多久了吗
I don't think I'm gonna answer that one
我认为我不能回答那个
because I'll be showing my age.
因为会暴露我的年龄
Let's just say we were high school sweethearts.
就说我们是高中时期的恋人
So, is this more about work or home?
报道主要是关于工作还是家庭
Both really.
两者皆有
Okay, fire away.
好的 开始了
"Is his condition hard on us?"
"他的身体状况对我们有影响吗"
"Do I have to carry him down the stairs?"
"需要我背他下楼吗"
I'm sorry, I don't mean to...
抱歉 我意思不是...
You're not prying at all.
我不会当这是在乱打听
It's totally fine. We're used to it.
完全没关系 我们习惯了
No, no, no, guys.
不 不 不 孩子们
Can you just stay out of Daddy's office?
能不在爸爸的书房♥玩吗
Thank you. That's Jay and Bella.
谢谢 那是杰伊和贝拉
They're not used to these Chicago winters.
他们还不习惯芝加哥的冬天
Oh, can I get you a drink?
你想喝什么呢
Actually, could I use your bathroom, please?
实际上 我能用下洗手间吗
Sure, it's right there.
当然 就在那里
I'll be right back.
我很快回来
Sure. Okay.
当然 好的
Hello.
你好
Hi. I'm Kalinda.
我是凯琳达
So my wife says. Louis.
我妻子提过 叫我路易斯
Are you getting what you need?
得到你想要的了吗
Well, sort of,
差不多吧
but, I mean, anything you can help
不过 我是说 任何有助于
with this profile. Would be great.
简介的资料都行
Oh, it's okay.
没关系
I know there's no article.
我知道不会真有文章见报
I've been expecting you.
我期待着你的到来
Or someone like you.
或者像你这样的人来
Someone from Lockhart/Gardner.
洛克哈特&加德纳律所的人
So, are you finding what you're looking for?
找到你想要的东西了吗
I-I don't know.
我 不知道
What, what should I be looking for?
我应该 应该找什么吗
Something to use against me.
用来反对我的东西
You have, you have a nice brownstone.
你的高级公♥寓♥ 不错
Yes, yes, I'm-I'm rich.
是 是 我 很富有
Guilty.
有负罪感
Gee, I think the concern is how you got rich.
我认为如何致富才重要
Oh, you mean from screwing the little man?
你是说压♥迫♥小人物们赚来的
More or less.
差不多
Oh, no, Woody Guthrie's crying.
不 伍迪·加斯里要哭了
You, um, you don't seem too bothered
看起来 我的到来
by my being here, do you?
并没有困扰到你 是吗
I'm only bothered by things I don't expect.
我只会被不期而至的事情困扰
Can I ask you a question?
我能问个问题吗
Do you think people can change?
你认为人会变吗
Do I?
我认为?
No, I don't.
不 不会
So, once a corporate lawyer, always a corporate lawyer?
一朝是法律顾问 永远都是法律顾问?
Well, I think that six months is a very short time
我认为六个月的时间很短
to go from victimizer to victim.
不可能从害人的变成被害人
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表