I know.
我知道
You got a little...
你最近有点...
I'll stay with you as long as it's fun.
只要玩得开心 我就留在你身边
As soon as you fall in love with me, it's over.
一旦你爱上我 就立刻结束
Okay? Okay.
好吗 好
You can do that again.
再来一次
Peter. Peter.
彼得 彼得
Excuse me. All right.
失陪一下 好的
He did it. I don't believe it.
他干了 我真不敢相信
He sent me an e-mail; he endorsed you.
他给我发了个电邮 他已经支持你了
Who? Kent.
谁 肯特
He must have overruled his lawyer or something,
他一定是否决了他的律师或是怎么的
but he endorsed you.
不过他表了态支持你
Do you know what a Kent endorsement means?
你知道得到肯特的支持意味着什么吗
It means women.
意味着女性选民
It means African-American women, Caucasian women.
非裔美国女性 高加索女性
In one fell swoop, it takes care of the Amber Madison problem.
这样安贝儿·麦迪逊的问题就迎刃而解了
Oh, God. What?
天哪 怎么啦
He's tying himself to us.
他这是把自己和我们绑在一块
Kent-- he's tying our fates together.
肯特 他在把我们跟他绑在一根绳上
Right now I'm being endorsed by a secular saint,
现在 我是得到了一个现实中圣人的支持
but if the suit goes through,
但如果发起起诉
I'm being endorsed by a sexual deviant.
那就成了性变♥态♥在支持我
Right, right.
对 对
He's forcing you to call Alicia off.
他在逼你阻止艾丽西娅
Kent was speaking at UC Santa Cruz.
肯特当时去加州大学圣克鲁兹分校演讲
He stayed at the Scotts Valley Lodge.
他住在斯科特山谷旅社
He requested a VIP massage
他叫了VIP按♥摩♥服务
and apparently asked the masseuse, a Meredith Bordinay,
根据查到的情况 他要求按♥摩♥师博蒂奈
for some sexual contact.
与他进行性接触
And you trust this information?
你相信这条信息?
I spoke to the masseuse herself.
我跟这位按♥摩♥师本人谈过了
She had complained to management,
她曾向管理层投诉
but when they didn't do anything about it, she dropped it.
但他们没有采取任何措施 所以她也就算了
The statute of limitations have since passed so can't bring suit.
诉讼时效已经过了 所以她不能起诉了
Will she testify?
她会出庭作证吗
She's fragile, but I'm working on it.
她很脆弱 不过我在设法说服她
What's going on? There's another masseuse.
发生什么事了 找到了另一个按♥摩♥师
The same thing.
一模一样的遭遇
Bummer.
我好失望
I'll go talk to Lara. No, I will.
我去跟劳拉谈 不 我来
Ms. Lockhart, there's a call for you.
洛克哈特女士 有个电♥话♥找您
Ask if I can call back.
说我待会回电
No, it's Ms. Kent. Joe Kent's wife.
不 是肯特太太 乔·肯特的妻子
Hello, Mrs. Kent?
你好 肯特太太
Yes, is this Diane? It is.
是的 你是戴安吗 我是
I... is everything all right? I don't know.
我... 您有什么事吗 不知道
I wanted to talk to you about this suit you're thinking of bringing.
我想和你谈谈你们打算提起的诉讼
Okay.
好
I want to ask you to not.
我想请你不要起诉
Mrs. Kent, I'm sorry, but this--
肯特太太 对不起 但这...
it's a bit unorthodox.
这有点离经叛道
I just wanted to mention Joe's work in the Congo,
我只是想谈谈肯特在刚果的工作
how important it is.
它非常重要
Do you know about it, Diane?
你了解吗 戴安
I do. I hope you do, Diane.
是的 但愿你真了解 戴安
Good work requires money, and this isn't just good work.
做好事需要钱 这不仅仅是好事
This is essential work.
这是非常重要的事
Women are dying there, thousands of women.
那里成千上万的女性 正在一个接一个死去
This is not just a wife pleading for her husband, Diane.
这不仅仅是妻子为丈夫求情 戴安
Joe can survive the embarrassment.
肯特过得了这关
This suit will destroy our efforts in Africa.
但这场诉讼会毁了我们在非洲的工作
Mrs. Kent, I'm sorry, I respect you mightily,
肯特太太 对不起 我非常尊重您
I respect your husband, but I can't let this sway me.
也尊重您的丈夫 但我不能因此而动摇
Why not?
为什么啊
This woman-- what is she, who is she?
这个女人 她算什么 她又是谁
Did your husband do it, ma'am?
您丈夫有没有干这事 太太
Mrs. Kent?
肯特太太
My husband moves people.
我丈夫感动世人
My husband has made his life this cause.
我丈夫以此作为他一生的事业
Does it matter? Does it matter if he did it?
他有没有干这事 要紧吗
Doesn't it matter to you?
对您来说不要紧吗
No. I can say that with a clear conscience.
不要紧 我可以问心无愧地说
The world needs my husband.
世界需要我丈夫
It doesn't matter to me.
这事对我不要紧
Thank you, Mrs. Kent. Diane, don't do this.
谢谢您 肯特太太 戴安 不要这样
Please, it's wrong. Goodbye.
拜托 这样做不对 再见
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
That good, huh?
谈得不错吧?
The goal is not to have heroes. Really?
理想的结局就是不要树立偶像 是嘛?
I thought the goal was to die with the most money.
我还以为理想的结局是带着一大笔钱死去呢
It's almost 11:00. Where are we?
快到11点了 商量得如何了
Diane doesn't have heroes anymore,
戴安再也没有偶像了
and the firm is going to be trounced tomorrow
而律所明天则将成为千夫所指
for dragging a saint into the gutter.
因为我们把圣人拖进了地沟
You can tell Lara we're taking her case.
你可以去告诉劳拉 我们接她的案子
Good. Thanks.
好 谢谢
So... Carpton & Greene?
那么...你要去卡普顿&格林律所?
No, heading home.
不 回家
We tried to do too much in one night, Lara.
咱们这一晚确实太忙太累了 劳拉
Get some sleep, then give me a call in the morning.
回去睡一觉 然后明早给我打电♥话♥
Uh, no, I'm done.
不 我受够了
We found another masseuse he molested.
我们找到了他侵犯过的另一个按♥摩♥师
She didn't bring charges?
她没有起诉?
No, same thing happened to her.
没有 她跟你一样的遭遇
She was giving him a massage, and he attacked her.
她给他按♥摩♥ 他侵犯了她
Why didn't she bring charges? She was afraid.
她为什么不起诉 她害怕
And four years later this happens to you.
4年后 同样的事情发生在你身上
We've only been looking into this a few hours,
我们才查了几个小时
so there could be more women.
可能还有更多受害女性
Then they need to do this, because I can't.
那就让她们来起诉吧 我是不行了
Lara, please just call me tomorrow.
劳拉 请明天给我打电♥话♥
Everything you went through--
你经历的所有这些
all the press, all the people talking about you--
媒体的报道 大家对你的说三道四
was it hard?
难吗
Yes.
是的
And it goes on?
而且持续至今?
Yes.
是的
They'll look into me--
他们会查我
the reporters and everyone-- and...
记者 还有所有的人
they'll find stuff
他们会有收获
because there is stuff.
因为有料可挖
My parents, my sister.
我的父母 我的姐姐
People really don't want to believe this about him.
人们不愿意相信他会干出这种事
I don't want to believe this about him, so...
我也不愿意相信 所以
I just won't.
我放弃了
Thanks.
谢谢
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表