is, they always leave something behind.
他们总会留下些什么破绽
Talk to him.
去找他谈谈
Life is short.
人生短暂哦
The most honest part of the body, which you wouldn't guess, is the feet.
人身体最诚实的部分 你肯定猜不到 是双脚
The feet? You're kidding.
双脚? 开玩笑吧
No.
不
Look at Mrs. Timmerman's feet.
看看蒂默曼夫人的脚
They are pointing away from her husband,
她的脚偏离她丈夫的方向
almost as if to flee.
好像要逃走似的
Now, let's look at Mrs. Clinton's feet.
现在来看看克♥林♥顿♥夫人的脚
They are facing toward her husband.
是指向她丈夫的
This is a marriage that can recover.
证明这就是一段可复原的婚姻
Now let's look at Alicia Florrick's feet.
现在让我们来看看艾丽西娅·福瑞克的双脚
One foot is toward her husband.
一只脚指向她的丈夫
One foot is away from her husband.
另一只脚偏离之
It just signifies ambivalence.
这意味着她很矛盾
It's not going away. That's the problem.
总是没完没了 这是问题所在
It's not my scandal. Thank you.
那又不是我的丑闻 谢谢
It's Colorado.
那是科罗拉多州的事
That's like going to the moon.
远得都快到月亮了
Every time they show him, they show you.
每当报道他 就会同时提到你
Every time they show his wife, they show Alicia.
每当报道他妻子 就会提到艾丽西娅
So change the subject.
那就试着转移话题
Right, to Glenn Child's divorce.
对 应该转移到查尔兹的离婚上
No, Eli. No.
不 伊莱
Peter, you can't keep leaving all your missiles in the silo.
彼得 你不能总把导弹留在发射井里啊
I'm not leaving anything.
没那回事
This isn't about being a good guy.
竞选与是不是好人无关
We go after his family,
我们去搞他的家庭
then he's going to come after mine.
那么他就会搞我的
He's coming after yours, either way.
他横竖都会搞你家庭的
Then we'll wait till he does.
那就等他行动了再说
In the meantime, change the subject to something positive.
另外 确实要转移到一些正面话题
What am I doing here, anyway?
我来这儿不就是为了这个嘛
Get me in front of some woman's group,
把我置身于女性团体面前
so we can remind them of the mutual respect.
这样就能提醒他们我与女性的相互尊重
Get me a list of any organizations giving out an award this season.
弄一份本季将颁奖的所有组织或团体的名单
I don't care if it's the Knitting Needlers of America.
哪怕是什么全美织毛衣协会都别放过
I need a visual.
列出图表来
Oh. Sorry. Uh...
抱歉
My friend lives here and she said I could get her key.
我朋友住在这里 她说我可以找出她的钥匙
Are you...? The landlord.
你是? 房♥东
Who's your friend?
你的朋友叫什么
Onya.
奥尼亚
Yeah. Uh...
是她
She moved out.
她已经搬走了
Right. She leave a forwarding address?
好吧 她留新地址了吗
No. No.
没有
She's a friend of yours?
她是你的朋友吗
Yeah.
是啊
Look, the thing is,
问题在于
she has my extra key, and I'm locked out.
她拿着我的备用钥匙 而我进不去家了
I was hoping I could get in.
我很想回家
Oh, there's nothing left in there. She cleaned it out, so...
里面什么都没有了 她已经清空了
It might be shoved to the back of a drawer or something.
也许塞到抽屉后面之类的地方了呢
Do you mind if I just check?
你介意我进去看看吗
Check? For your extra key? Um...
为了找你的备用钥匙?
It would really help.
如果可以就帮了大忙了
Please?
帮个忙
Close the door when you're done.
完事记得关门
Thank you.
谢谢你
I found it in the Dumpster in the back.
我在后面的垃圾箱里找到的
No SIM card. She must have taken it when she left the apartment.
没有SIM卡 肯定是她走的时候带走了
So, it's a dead end?
是条死路咯?
For the moment.
目前是这样
But there was somebody there just before me.
但有人在我之前去过那里
I found chipped paint under the air vent screws.
我在通风口下看到了掉漆碎屑
So somebody must have checked the vents after the apartment was cleaned.
肯定有人在她清空公♥寓♥后检查过通风口
Yeah. Sorry.
是啊 抱歉
I should have cleaned that up.
我应该把那个清理干净的
Oh, yes. Derrick said you would be dropping by.
是你啊 德里克说过你会来
This is Derrick's in-house investigator,
这是德里克的内勤调查员
Blake, from D.C.
布莱克 来自华盛顿
I picked the lock in the apartment.
我撬开了公♥寓♥里的锁
Found a cell phone hidden in the air vent.
找到了藏在通风口内的手♥机♥
It looked like the subject left in a rush.
看起来她走的时候很匆忙
She left this in the phone. SIM card.
SIM卡其实是在手♥机♥里的
Much of it's encrypted.
但大部分都加密了
I can try and decipher if you want.
如果需要我可以去解密
Uh, yeah.
当然
Let's see what you can find.
看看能找到什么
I wouldn't mind Kalinda trying to decipher.
让凯琳达去解密也挺好
She's done it for me before. Um...
她之前帮我解过 所以
Yeah. Well, why don't you work on it together?
好吧 不如你们一起去解密
Did you ever find your extra key?
你找到备用钥匙了吗
You knew who I was?
你早知道我是谁了?
Yeah.
是啊
I wanted to see how you'd play it.
我只是想看看你是怎么演戏的
What are you, man of a thousand faces?
你是谁 千面人吗
No.
不
Just one.
只有一张脸
Does that flirtation bit always work for you?
那样装可怜总是能得逞吗
Yeah.
是啊
Are we going to have trouble?
咱们会很不愉快吧?
No.
不
No. As far as I'm concerned, it's your backyard, Leela.
这是你的地盘 利拉
Sorry. That's not your name, is it?
抱歉 你不叫利拉 是吧
It's Kalinda.
应该是凯琳达
Kalinda's your name. Right.
凯琳达才是你的名字 没错
Imagine my surprise when I looked at the membership roll
我翻阅植物园妇女志愿队名单时
of the Women's Auxiliary of the Botanical Gardens
看到了你的名字
and saw your name.
我真是非常惊讶
I was also surprised to see that the Auxiliary has not awarded
而且我还惊讶地发现 这个志愿队
a "Friend of the Auxiliary" in quite some time.
已经很久没有颁发"志愿队之友"这个奖项了
Anyway, if you could talk to the auxiliary...
总之 如果你能和志愿队谈谈...
Well, certainly, Mr. Gold.
当然没问题 戈德先生
How's the campaign going?
竞选进行得怎么样
The campaign?
竞选?
It's going very well, ma'am. Thank you.
很顺利 谢谢您的关心 夫人
Why?
怎么了
Oh, no reason.
没怎么
It's just that it seems like you're coming to me more than I might expect.
只是你来找我帮忙的次数比我预期的要多
And how much did you expect, Mrs. Florrick?
你的预期是什么呢 福瑞克夫人
I imagine that campaigns are very complicated things.
我觉得竞选是个很复杂的事情
Maybe you need... help.
或许你需要 一些帮助
What kind of help?
什么样的帮助
I think we should stay in touch.
我认为我们应该保持联♥系♥
I think we should talk regularly.
我认为我们应该经常沟通
I can offer you advice and you can ask questions when you are confused.
我可以提供建议 而你困惑时则可以向我咨♥询♥
I think that's a very good idea.
这真是个好主意
Let's stay in touch.
那我们就保持联络吧
Objection!
反对
Overruled. Exception!
反对无效 抗♥议♥
And ye-yes, exception, I get it.
好好 你抗♥议♥ 我知道了
Continue, Mr. Brody.
继续 布罗迪先生
What other forensic evidence did you collect from the scene, ma'am?
你从现场还找到了哪些呈堂证物呢 女士
We found partial palm prints
我们在舱门上找到了掌纹
on the Cessna door and fingerprints on the inside.
而舱门内侧则有指纹
And who did those prints belong to?
这些指纹属于谁呢
The defendant.
属于被告
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表