Yeah, it's a good thing. Yeah.
是啊 真是太好了
Not only that, but we found prints on it.
不仅如此 我们还发现枪上有指纹
The lab is expediting them, so we should know
实验室正在加紧检测 再过几小时
in a couple hours who those prints belong to.
我们就知道指纹都是谁的了
So, it's a good time to make that deal with us.
所以 趁现在跟我们交易吧
Yeah, we'll get back to you.
回头联♥系♥你
Do you really think he's going to hold out much longer?
你真认为他还能坚持很久吗
He's negotiating with us right now to get the plea down.
他正在跟我们谈认罪条件
I don't believe you.
我不信
I love him, and he loves me.
我爱他 他也爱我
Well, I hope you're right,
我希望你是对的
because I just found the murder weapon.
因为我刚刚找到了凶器
And my guess is,
据我猜测
it has both your prints on it.
你们俩的指纹都在上面
Let me talk to her.
我自己跟她谈
I know the lawyers over there, Alexis.
我了解那些律师 阿丽克斯
I know how they work.
我知道他们的工作方式
They're doing what I'm going to do right now:
他们做的就是我现在要做的事
plead with you to take this deal.
劝说你接受他的提议
I know you think love lasts forever.
我知道 你认为爱是永恒的
It doesn't.
但它不是
Love wilts in the face of 25 years,
在25年面前 它会渐渐枯萎
and then it'll just be you and a prison cell.
最终只剩下你 独自在铁窗内生活
Listen to me, please.
听我的话吧 拜托了
Here's your Neil-- Neil Osiola.
这就是你要找的尼尔 尼尔 ·奥希拉
She phoned him three times in one night,
她一晚上给他打了三个电♥话♥
five times the following week.
接下来那个礼拜打了五个
Good. Great.
好 太好了
No, it's not what you think.
不是你想的那样
She's not cheating on him.
她没有出轨
Doesn't matter. We can leverage this.
无所谓 我们可以用此劝说他
No, I phoned him. He's her OB/GYN.
我给他打过电♥话♥了 他是妇产科医生
And she's phoning her OB/GYN 'cause she's pregnant.
她给他打电♥话♥ 是因为她怀孕了
Look, she phoned him seven times--
看吧 她给他打了七次电♥话♥
three in one night.
其中一晚上打了三次
Neil Osiola.
尼尔·奥希拉
Neil Osiola there.
尼尔·奥希拉就在这
You see?
看到了吗
That's the woman you're throwing away your future for.
你就把自己的未来浪费在这样的女人身上
That's the man she's been cheating with.
那就是跟她出轨的男人
Sorry I have to be tough.
抱歉 我不得不凶一点
People decide their future in a heartbeat,
人在一瞬间决定自己的未来
and they don't know how important that heartbeat is.
但他们根本不知那一瞬间有多重要
Wilk's doing the same thing in his room.
威尔克正在那屋里做同样的事
I understand.
我懂
I just don't have to like it,
我没必要喜欢你的做法
but I understand.
但我能理解
Do it, Jon.
答应交易吧 乔恩
It's not right, Dad.
爸 这样做不对
No, what's not right is having your mom
接下来的25年 都让你妈
visit you in prison for the next 25 years.
到监狱里探望你才不对
What's not right is throwing away your future.
放弃你的未来才不对
I can't turn on her.
我不能背叛她
You can, son.
儿子 你可以的
She did it.
她开的枪
She killed a man.
她杀了人
She killed a man to save me.
她杀人是为了救我一命
The only reason we were there was because of me.
我们出现在那里都是因为我
And you won't walk away from that.
你会负起相应的责任的
You'll be sentenced for burglary.
你会因入室行窃被判刑的
You'll have a record.
会留下不良记录
Dad, I love her.
爸 我爱她
Do you love me?
你爱我吗
Then, please...
那就 求你了
do this.
答应了吧
Get him in here.
喊他进来
Cary. Cary.
凯里 凯里
Have you made a decision?
你下定决心了吗
I want to confess.
我要认罪
No!
不!
No! Alexis!
不行 阿丽克斯
Alexis, it's okay!
阿丽克斯 没事的
No!
不行
Let me out!
让我出去
Let me out! Let me out!
让我出去 让我出去
Hold on. Let me out!
等等 让我出去
Let me out! Let me out, please!
让我出去 求你了
Please. Why?
为什么这么做
Why did you do it?
你为什么要这么做
We're having a baby.
你怀着我们的孩子
I can't have you inside. No!
我不能让你坐牢 不行
Look, you did this to protect me.
你这么做是为了保护我
That's why I'm doing this.
所以我也要保护你
No.
不要
No.
别走
No!
别走
No! No!
不要这样啊
I understand.
我懂了
Now I do.
现在懂了
Thank you.
谢谢
That was Murphy?
墨菲的电♥话♥吗
Yes.
是的
He wants another firm to handle his son's appeal.
他想找别家律所代理他儿子的案子
He wants to take his business elsewhere.
他的生意也要由别家律所代理了
And he's going with you?
是跟你一起走吗
With me?
跟我走?
To your new firm.
去你的新律所
You want to have this out now?
你想现在就撕破脸吗
We're both here.
咱俩都在 还待何时
Who told you? Alicia?
谁告诉你的 艾丽西娅
No. She didn't tell me.
没有 不是她告诉我的
In fact, I didn't even know she already knew.
事实上 我都不知道她也知道这事
I've asked her to join me.
我邀请她加入新律所了
And she's considering it?
她在考虑吗
I think so.
我想是的
Who else?
还有谁
Why, so you can weed out the betrayers?
问这个干嘛 好清除背叛者吗
You should have told me, Diane.
你应该提前告诉我的 戴安
If I was considering this,
如果我想另觅高就
I would have told you.
肯定会告诉你的
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
You and Bond have been plotting for months...
你跟邦德密谋筹划已久了
Oh, my God, you're paranoid. And I'm right.
天呐 你太多疑了 但我说得没错
Tell me I'm not right. No,
我说错了吗 没错
you know what? I'm through telling you.
我这就明明白白地告诉你
We have not made one single move against you, Diane.
我从来没有做出损害你利益的举动 戴安
Not one. You said you never knew Blake.
从来没有 你不是说你不认识布莱克
Kalinda found out--
凯琳达都查出来了
you and Blake go back for years.
你跟布莱克相识多年了
And you and Bond have been systematically
你跟邦德一直在有条不紊地
turning the equity partners against me.
离间其他股东合伙人与我
You are only happy when you think
认为人们都跟你作对
people are lined up against you.
你才开心吧
So have it.
那就让你如愿吧
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
It's my present to you.
这就是你的生日礼物了
Gorge on your own paranoia, but don't come in tomorrow.
你就尽情地妄想吧 明天别来了
This is my firm, as well.
这也是我的律所
No, it isn't!
不是的
And tomorrow,
明天
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表