and you want my help?
还指望我帮你?
Yeah.
对
We're talking a ten percent cut across all departments.
整个部门经费要裁掉10%
It's not our choice.
我们也没得选
If you haven't noticed,
不知你们注意到没有
Cook County is going through a budget crisis.
库克郡正经历财政危机
So, everybody keep an eye on the O.T.
大家注意点计费工时
and unload any dead wood.
能省则省
We've got a dispo dump at the end of the month.
月底我们会大清帐
So separate the chaff.
大家好好筛一筛
What about investigator time?
调查员工时怎么办
We just got beaten in court
我们刚在法庭上一败涂地
because the defense was one step ahead of us.
只因为辩方比我们抢先一步
We're all doing more with less.
我们都得勒紧裤腰带干活
Some of us aren't.
可有的人没有这么做
If you're referring to the Bishop investigation, drugs are drugs.
如果你指的是毕夏普案的调查 毒品案不一样
So we just let a case from Lockhart/Gardner slip through the cracks?
那么洛克哈特&加德纳的案子就这么输了?
If any case slips through the cracks,
哪个案子要是输了
the problem isn't the budget, the problem is the A.S.A.
也不是预算的问题 而是助理检察官的问题
Get creative.
激发你的创造力
Use what you know.
利用已知的信息
Okay, moving on.
好了 开工
Here's what I know.
这就是我已知的信息
No, we already questioned him.
没用 我们已经盘问过他了
He had nothing to offer.
他没别的可以提供了
He's got a parole hearing in a week.
他这周有个假释听证会
Yep. He might be more open to questioning.
对 这样他可能愿意多说点
Getting creative.
来点创造力
Cary.
凯里
Don't say anything about the hair.
别谈他的新发型
What's going on?
你怎么了
I hate to lose.
我讨厌失败
And I hate to lose to someone who's outspending me two to one.
我更讨厌败给当年二选一把我淘汰的人
You're on that prison knifing, aren't you?
你在办那件监狱刺刀案 对吗
That's just a pro bono for them.
这对他们只是一桩法律援助案件
They got Kalinda on it.
他们却派出了凯琳达
Let me look into that.
那我去查查看
Diane Lockhart approached me.
戴安·洛克哈特来找过我
About?
干什么
A job.
给我一个职位
And?
然后呢
I don't want to go.
我不想去
But you've got student loans.
但你还有助学贷款要还
Yes, I do.
是的 没错
I put you on these Lockhart & Gardner cases
我让你当洛克哈特&加德纳律所案子的公诉人
because you know them.
是因为你了解他们
So, show me you know them.
所以 让我看看你有多了解他们
Go ahead, read it.
来啊 念出来啊
It says because I have a white husband,
这上面说 因为我丈夫是白人
I'm not really Black.
我也不是纯种黑人
It says my kids are half-breeds.
还说我的孩子都是小杂种
It says they should be embarrassed to go to school.
说他们在学校应该感到无地自容
Look at it.
你看啊
It's not us.
不是我们干的
It's being distributed in African-American neighborhoods.
这传♥单♥正在黑人社区四处派发
Church parking lots.
教堂 停车场
Makes no sense for me to go there.
我没理由去做这种事
Let me read it to you. "Is she really..""
让我给你朗读一下吧 "她真的..."
Come on, Wendy.
拜托 温迪
We're all adults.
大家都是成年人了
We all could have gone into aluminum siding
我们都有可能去卖♥♥铝制墙板
but we didn't-- we chose politics.
但我们没有 我们选择了从政
I haven't gone there with either of you.
我从没对你们任何一个人使过这种手段
Well, congratulations.
那恭喜你啊
And I'm telling you I didn't do it.
还有 不是我♥干♥的
Now tell me why you're really here.
现在告诉我你到底为什么来这儿
I want a two-way race.
我更希望只有两个候选人
I do, too.
我也是
Peter's desperate.
彼得几乎走投无路了
He's almost out of cash.
他的竞选基金捉襟见肘
People are dangerous when they're desperate.
走投无路的人往往会铤而走险
Let's talk about it.
那我们谈谈吧
There's certain things I can't do.
有些事情 我不能做
But I can?
但我能做
Yes, ma'am.
没错 女士
I was in the prison yard,
我是在监狱院子里
but I didn't see the attack.
但我没有亲眼目睹那次袭击
I already said all this.
这些我都说过了
Yeah, we noticed your parole hearing was in a week.
对 我们注意到一周之内你有个假释听证会
We thought that might jog your memory.
我们认为那或许能触动你的记忆
Look,
听着
honestly, I didn't see it happen.
说句实在的 我没有亲眼目睹
But... Church told me he did it.
但是 是丘奇告诉我 是他干的
He told you?
他告诉你
Yeah.
对
I couldn't believe it.
我也不敢相信
Take a chance like that
还有两个星期就刑满释放了
with two weeks left on your sentence?
谁会做出那种事
Why didn't you tell the investigator before?
那你当时为什么不告诉调查员呢
He didn't ask.
他没问啊
So why did Church do it?
所以 丘奇为什么会这么干
Did-did he say?
他-他跟你说了吗
Because of what Winston called him.
因为温斯顿对他的称呼
And what was that?
称呼什么了
The "N" Word.
黑鬼
So we have our motive.
那么我们找到动机了
What?
怎么了
I love to see how uncomfortable
我很期待看到这个动机
it makes you white folk.
会让你们这些白鬼子多别扭
What?
什么
Am I not supposed to say the "N" Word anymore?
我跟你说过黑鬼吗
No, it makes me feel
不 但是在后种族隔离时代
all warm and post-racial fuzzy.
这依然让我很有共鸣
You know we have a problem now.
你明白咱们现在遇到麻烦了吗
We have a motive,
我们找到了动机
but it's sympathetic.
却很可能让陪审团感觉情有可原
How do you figure?
你怎么知道
There's four African- Americans on the jury.
我们的陪审团里有四个非裔美国人
Church just killed someone who called him the "N" Word.
丘奇只是杀了一个侮辱了他的人
So how is it going to go over with them?
所以 怎么才能让他们站在咱们这边
Ms. Scott-Carr.
斯科特-卡尔女士
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人
I agree.
我同意
It's appalling.
这确实很卑劣
My daughter brought it home from school.
我女儿从学校把它带回家
She was crying.
她一直在哭
I held her for an hour.
我抱了她一个小时
I'm sorry. I'm really very sorry,
我很抱歉 我也感到很难受
but I think you need to speak to my husband.
但是 我觉得你该去找的是我丈夫
Because you're just the wife?
因为你只是他的妻子吗
No. Because the campaign is the campaign.
不 因为竞选就是竞选
Do you believe there are certain things so...
你相不相信 世上有一些
appalling,
非常卑劣的事情
they're no longer the campaign?
卑劣到早已不在竞选范畴内?
Yes.
我相信
But I also think you are in a three-way race,
但我同时认为你现在正处于三方竞选
and it's unclear who did this.
你不能确定究竟是谁干的
We're both mothers first, aren't we?
首先 我们都已为人母 不是吗
Professional women concerned about the world, yes,
职业女性关心世界吗 当然
but always our children come before everything.
但最牵肠挂肚的 还是孩子
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表