You don't have to answer if you don't want.
如果你不愿意可以不回答
I knew from a very young age.
很年轻的时候就知道
High school.
高中
So you think you were born gay?
你认为自己天生是同性恋吗
Do I think I was born gay? Yes, I do think.
天生是同性恋吗 是的 我想是
What I don't understand
我不明白的是
is why it's so important to say people were born gay.
为什么说是天生的 这么重要
If it's so good,
如果同性恋好
people should be allowed to choose it, shouldn't they?
人们应该允许选择 不是吗
They should think it wasn't forced on them.
他们应该认为这不是强迫他们
They would just prefer it.
只是喜欢这样
But it isn't about "Should;" It's about biology.
不是"应该" 是有生物学原因的
Well, yes... Well, I don't think it is.
是... 我认为不是
I think people want to think it is.
我想人们愿意认为是
Okay, my turn.
好 轮到我了
Why do so many old people read Reader's Digest?
为什么这么多老年人看《读者文摘》
The big type.
字体大吧
Isn't this fun?
不是很有趣吗
We're sharing deep truths.
我们分享内心深处的秘密
I saw Grace holding hands with a girl from school.
我看见格蕾丝握着女同学的手
Oh... my God.
我的上帝啊
You can make fun,
你可以开玩笑
but I think it's
不过我认为
too early for her to know if she's gay or not.
她是不是同性恋 言之尚早
I'm afraid she's making a choice that she'll regret.
恐怕她会后悔自己的选择
Regret?
后悔?
Don't take it personally.
不是针对你
Sure. Why would I?
当然 我何必自找呢
Look, they were holding hands, Jackie.
她们手握手 杰姬
Girls hold hands.
女孩们握着手而已
In Grace's room.
在格蕾丝的房♥间
Girls hold hands in rooms.
女孩们在房♥间里握手
On her bed, after a sleepover.
在她的床上 来过夜之后
Let her through. Thanks.
让她进来 谢谢
I thought I'd just see how you guys were...
我以为只要看你们如何...
You don't have to tell a story, all right?
不用编故事 好吗
We're here to show you everything.
我们什么都会让你看的
The ASA says you'll find it anyway.
助理检察官说反正你都能找到
Okay, then, show me everything.
好 那给我看证据吧
You need one of these to get into the library.
进入图书馆需要这种证
Your client says they were in there at 11:00--
你的委托人说他们11点在那里
the time of the murder.
谋杀发生的时间
I think he said around 11:00.
我想他说的是11点左右
It doesn't matter.
无所谓
There's a computer that keeps track
有台电脑一直保存
of everyone entering and exiting.
每个人的出入记录
Here's a copy for you.
给你一份拷贝记录
I'm guessing this is not going to end well.
我猜这不会有好结果的
Well, it does for me.
对我来说是好结果
Last time your client was in the library was a week ago.
上次你的委托人去图书馆是一周前
Bye-bye, alibi.
跟不在场证明说再见吧
Who's that?
那是谁
Campus police.
校警
Getting older every year.
岁月不饶人啊
Is he the one who found the pills?
是他找到药品的吗
It was a legal search.
那是合法搜查
I'm sure it was.
我相信是的
Do you mind if I just have a chat with him?
介意我跟他聊聊吗
Damn. I thought at least their alibi would hold up.
该死 我以为不在场证明能管用呢
I'm talking to the campus cop.
我要跟校警聊聊
They're always good for an infraction or two.
他们的搜查总有一两处违法的
Mr. Gardner? Yes?
加德纳先生 什么事
I'm Eliza Symanski, Alexis's mother.
我是伊莱扎·赛门斯基 阿丽克斯的母亲
We're doing this pro bono, ma'am-- free--
我们无偿代理 女士 不收钱
because we have a relationship with the Murphy family.
因为我们跟墨菲家熟络
It's serious, but we can't tell how much is police overreach.
事情很严重 不过警♥察♥也有点过分
Overreach?
过分?
Are they overcharging?
他们夸张不夸张
Was it just a drug charge they're trying to inflate
他们可是要把药品指控夸大为
to a murder?
谋杀指控
Do you need some water, ma'am?
要喝水吗 女士
No, thank you.
不 谢谢
She's a good girl.
她是个好姑娘
She would never do anything like that.
她不会做出那样的事
That's good to know.
那就好
Just know, Mrs. Symanski, we're on the case.
赛门斯基女士 我们在跟进案子
You could go with a public defender,
你可以找公设律师
but we will put all our resources into this.
不过我们会调动所有资源查案的
I think I will take that water.
我想还是喝杯水吧
Certainly.
当然
At a certain point, you have to wonder if this is right.
在一定程度上 你得知道这样对不对
Tricking that woman into thinking you're on her side.
骗那个女人让她以为你站在她那边
Let me get this straight.
我们把话说明白了
You're criticizing us for using tricks?
你指责我们耍手段吗
I don't apologize for lying to two punk kids who killed a man.
我不会因为骗了两个杀人的小混混道歉的
Two punk kids-- really? Have you looked at them?
两个混混? 真的吗 你观察他们了吗
We've both dealt with enough criminals
我们处理过那么多罪犯
to know the killers look exactly like the victims.
知道凶手往往看上去像被害者
So you have a master key?
你们有万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
Yep. All the campus cops do.
没错 校园警♥察♥人手一把
So when you entered Jonathan's dorm room, you were looking for drugs?
你当时进乔纳森的寝室为了搜查毒品
Yes.
是的
Don't mind me. I'll just sit here.
当我不在 我就坐这
Other students reported prescription drugs being sold by Mr. Murphy.
经其他学生举报 墨菲先生有兜售处方药的行为
Sold, not used? Yes.
兜售 并不是吸毒 是的
Congratulations, Kalinda.
恭喜你啊 凯琳达
You just added a year to their sentence.
你刚给他们刑期多加一年
And where'd you find the drugs?
你在哪找到了毒品
There, under the bed. In there?
就在那 床底下 在那里面
Can you show me how you found the drugs?
你能演示给我看你是怎么找到毒品的吗
Sure.
没问题
Yeah, I come in the room, I look around,
我走进房♥间 四处环顾一番
I see the gym bag there.
运动包就进入了我的视线
I zip it open,
我打开拉链
saw the drugs.
就看到了毒品
You zipped open the gym bag?
你拉开了运动包的拉链?
Yeah.
没错
Why?
怎么了
Search of the dorm room was legal,
搜查宿舍是合法的
but the moment you unzipped Mr. Murphy's gym bag,
可从你打开了墨菲先生的运动包的那一刻起
the search became illegal.
这次搜查就不合法了
Better phone Cary.
最好打电♥话♥通知下凯里
Thanks a lot.
非常感谢
It's going to be a long night.
这注定是个不眠夜啊
Yeah, I got it.
好的 我知道了
1410 probation for the both of them.
两人都获得1410号♥缓刑
It's a technicality.
拉链不拉链只是细节问题
You guys just love saying that.
你们这些人就爱这么说
The whole Constitution is a technicality.
整部宪法都是细节
Okay.
好吧
Three months.
3个月
First one who flips gets three months.
第一个交代的人判三个月
Cary, think about it. Why would we do that?
凯里 用脑子想想 我们干吗要那样做
Diane's in one room, I'm in the other.
戴安在一个房♥间里 我在另一个里
You lost.
你输定了
Don't let your ego do the thinking.
别让自负冲昏了头脑
So they're not charging you?
他们没有向你收费?
Excuse me?
你说什么
The, uh, law firm...
那个律师所
Lockhart&Gardner, they're not charging you
洛克哈特/加德纳律所 他们没有
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表