He has asked me to lead
他让我牵头
because his friendship with Wade is a hindrance.
因为他觉得 他跟韦德的友谊对辩护不利
So here's our plan.
我们的计划是这样的
Get the terrorism charge booted.
推♥翻♥恐♥怖♥主♥义♥犯罪的指控
We do that,
做到这点
we get a 30-year sentence down to six months and change.
我们就能让30年刑期降为差不多6个月
Two fronts: the money.
两方面 一个是钱
I'm going through Royce Crombie's finances.
我正在查阅克龙比的财务记录
He bundled for a lot of candidates.
他为很多候选人筹过款
I'm trying to trace the cash.
我正努力查资金走向
Good. Take Blake.
很好 带上布莱克
And the second front, the wiretaps.
另一方面 是窃听录音
Already worked out discovery with the Feds.
FBI同意让我们听录音了
The usual rules.
老规矩
We go to them, work in their house.
我们去他们那里 在他们那里听录音
How many hours of tapes? 135.
一共多少小时的录音? 135个小时
How many people do you need?
你需要几个人
Michael, Howard, Alan,
迈克尔 霍华德 阿兰
Alicia. Should take a week. Good.
艾丽西娅 预计要花一个礼拜 好
There's something in those tapes
政♥府♥方面根据磁带里的某些内容
the government believes makes their terrorism case.
判断此案涉及恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Is it an inaudible utterance? Is it guesswork?
查一查 这是否仅是来自什么臆测
Find it. Neutralize it.
不管是什么 找到它 推♥翻♥它
When do you go?
你什么时候走
As soon as this meeting is over.
散会就走
Good. It's over.
很好 散会
No pens, no papers, no cells.
不许带笔 纸 手♥机♥
The tapes won't be marked, the calls won't be labeled.
磁带和通话 都不能做标记
They make our jobs hard
他们就是故意刁难我们
because we are out to destroy them.
因为我要去打败他们
You brought jackets. Good.
你们带了外套 很好
The Feds keep the room temperatures freezing.
FBI会故意把房♥间搞得跟冰窖似的
It's petty harassment,
这种折磨人的手段很无♥耻♥
but don't complain. Don't bitch.
但不要抱怨 不要找麻烦
Just work harder.
专心做好自己的工作
Don't say anything to anyone but me.
除了我 不要和任何人讲话
Don't forget.
别忘了
You find anything, knock on my door.
只要找到有用的东西 来找我
2/22/10, 11:38 AM
2010年2月22日 上午11点38分
Hello?
喂
Wade, it's me. You phoned?
韦德 是我 你打电♥话♥找我?
Uh, yeah. Where you at?
对 你在哪儿
The office. What's up?
在办公室 什么事
You sound busy. I thought we could talk.
你好像挺忙的 我想和你谈谈
So, what?
谈什么
Are we in need of advice or consultation?
你是需要建议还是咨♥询♥
A bit of both.
两者都需要
When does the meter start running, Eli?
你何时开始计时 伊莱
When does the meter start running, Eli?
你何时开始计时 伊莱
For a friend, when we both agree.
给你友情价 咱俩都认定的时候才开始
I got a meeting with Florrick in ten,
我十分钟以后要见福瑞克
so what do you need?
你要咨♥询♥什么
That's just pitiful. 57 friends.
太丢人了 才57个好友
The only thing worse than having a fake profile
个人介绍虚构就算了
is having nobody visit it.
更悲剧的是 没人看
We just need to update it.
我们更新一下就好
He needs to comment more on his dad's race.
他应该多谈谈他老爸的竞选
No. He needs to comment more
不 他应该多谈的是
on his opponent's race.
他老爸对手的竞选
What?
怎么了
We have Glenn Childs, Jr. say something...
我们要让查尔兹儿子
racist about his dad's African-American opponent.
对他爸的非裔对手 发表点种族主义言论
It wouldn't be us saying it. It'd be him.
又不是我们说的 是他说的
Yeah, but it'll be us having him say it.
对 但元凶就是我们
And besides, it'll just make Wendy look sympathetic.
而且 这只能让温迪得到更多同情
So, what then?
那你要怎么办
We need something viral.
我们需要有爆点的事情
Oh, my God. Dad. Dad, look!
我的天呐 爸 爸 快看
It's a double rainbow!
那是双重彩虹
Dad, get out of your sleeping bag.
爸 快从睡袋里出来
Tell me, Dad.
告诉我 爸爸
What does it mean?
这说明了什么
It means the city is safe.
这说明 这座城市很安全
So, why do you need the blinds closed, again?
干嘛要让我拉窗帘来着?
For your surprise.
为了给你个惊喜
It's not my birthday.
我又没过生日
You see the puppy?
看到小狗狗了吗
I do.
看到了
The puppy's smiling.
小狗狗在笑呢
I can see.
看出来了
No...
不会吧...
Where?
什么位置
50-yard line.
50码线
How?
怎么拿到的
Magic.
魔法
I got to admit,
我不得不承认
this is really turning me on.
这真让我性奋了
I knew it would.
我就知道
How much time do we have?
我们有多长时间
20 minutes.
20分钟
We're not alone.
我们不会孤立无援
Sorry. I...
不好意思 我...
That's okay.
没事
Something on the wiretaps.
关于窃听录音的
What is it?
怎么了
Someone who's on them.
关于里面涉及到的人
Eli Gold.
伊莱·戈德
Well, I guess that would make sense.
非常可以理解
Wade would be phoning a political operative like Eli.
韦德会打给伊莱这样的助选人士
Well, that's what I thought at first, too.
我一开始也是这么想的
But the wiretaps are on Eli's phone.
但我发现他们窃听的是伊莱的手♥机♥
You think the Feds are going after him?
你觉得FBI在调查他吗
Six degrees of wiretap.
六度分割法窃听
The Feds go from Crombie to Wade,
FBI通过克龙比监听韦德
Wade to Eli, then Eli to...
通过韦德监听伊莱 通过伊莱...
Uh, thank you, Alicia.
谢谢你 艾丽西娅
Eli is a top client,
伊莱是我们的重要客户
but I think you can't say anything to him.
但你什么都不能对他透露
I know it'll be difficult,
我知道这很难
but you're covered by the same confidentiality.
但是你也已经签了保密协议
Do you want off the wiretap detail?
你想退出窃听调查组吗
No.
不
Unless you want me off.
除非你想让我退出
No. You're doing a good job.
不想 你干得不错
So anything on the terrorism charge?
关于恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的指控 查到什么了吗
Well, we now know why the grand jury indicted.
我们现在知道 大陪审团为什么会控诉他了
Wade comes right out and says it.
韦德自己直接说的
"Is the $50,000 political payoff
"这5万元的政♥治♥献金"
from Islamic extremists?"
"是伊♥斯♥兰♥极端分子支付的吗"
He actually says "Islamic extremists"?
他确实说了"伊♥斯♥兰♥极端分子"吗
Wade says he was joking.
韦德说他只是在开玩笑
Yes, but it doesn't sound good.
对 但还是对我们很不利
All right, stay on it.
好的 继续调查
Thank you, Alicia.
谢谢你 艾丽西娅
Your client killed a man.
你的委托人杀了人
And in Chicago, at least today, that's illegal.
在芝加哥 至少目前这是违法的
And I'm not gonna cut any corners with you, so get it to me by 5:00.
我不会跟你讨价还价 5点前给我答复
You sound tough.
你还挺厉害
Yeah, I'm in a bad mood.
没错 我心情很不好
What do you need?
找我什么事
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表