I'm sorry, we're all full up.
抱歉 我们的人手足够了
But thank you,
不过还是谢谢你
dear Becca.
亲爱的贝卡
Excuse me, Mr. Gold... Thank her and get rid of her.
打搅下 戈德先生 跟她说谢谢然后让她滚
College Humor-- it just went up an hour ago.
collegehumor.com上 1小时前出来的
It's the call girl, Amber.
是那个应♥召♥女郎 安贝儿
On the bed, in the car out of state. He's the best candidate.
滚床单 玩车震 他是最佳候选人
No one makes me self stimulate like Peter Florrick
彼得最撩人 我为他出动潜水艇
Oh, dear God.
哦 天啊
People say you're down in the polls,
他们说 你民调落后
but I say you're always good at coming from behind.
但我说 彼得推车 定能后来居上
Coming from behind Oh, dear God.
推车后上 哦 天啊
You're not afraid to hand out stiff sentences,
和我玩 你一向特别狠
and I think you agree, the stiffer the better.
你一定赞成 越狠越好
Stiffer is better. And let's not even get into...
越狠越好 更别说...
Get the key!
拿钥匙来
Is the other door unlocked?
另一扇门锁上了吗
No. Mr. Gold, he's going to open it after the interview.
没有 戈德先生 采访结束后他会开门
No... It's a setup!
这是陷害
Get him off the interview!
让他停止接受采访
Cut it! Shut down the computer!
快切断 关掉电脑
They're setting up his words!
他们在套他的话
It's a setup.
是在陷害他
Stop it now.
马上停止采访
Okay, Freddy, thank you.
好的 弗雷迪 谢谢你
What are you doing? What is it?
你在干什么 怎么了
We just gave them tomorrow's news cycle.
我们刚给了他们明天新闻的好题目
Where you at?
怎么不防我
Oh! Yes!
哦耶
Done!
结束了
Just like old times.
跟以前一样
Who wins? Me.
谁赢了? 我
Well?
那么
I still don't like it as much as racquetball.
我还是更喜欢壁球
Why the call, Cary?
打电♥话♥找我什么事 凯里
Why?
为什么
The old peace corps gang kept wanted to know what happened to you.
和平部队的老朋友想了解你的近况嘛
Really?
是吗
What is that, your novel?
这是什么 你写的小说?
It's a murder case. Randall Simmons.
西蒙斯谋杀案
Thought his wife was cheating on him,
他认为他老婆在外面乱搞
stabbed her 38 times with a bowie knife.
用猎刀捅了她38下
Thought you'd take a look at it.
我觉得你会感兴趣的
Why?
为什么
I lost.
我输了
Take off your shoe.
鞋子脱下来
Why? Because I want you to take off your shoe.
干嘛 叫你脱就脱
It's on my foot. So untie it.
还穿在脚上呢 解下来
Yeah, just take a look at it.
好吧 看看这案子吧
They were willing to take eight years.
他们本愿意接受8年刑期
So you screwed up.
结果你搞砸了
We thought we could get life.
我们本以为能让他接受终身监禁
You don't even have to go to trial.
甚至本不需要上庭
You get a fast eight years.
轻而易举就能让他接受8年刑期
We've done all the heavy lifting.
我们已经尽了一切努力
Clearly you haven't or the guy would be in prison.
很明显还没有 否则那个人就进去了
We couldn't get the evidence in-- you can.
有些证据我们无法呈堂 你可以
Just take a look at it.
看看吧
More questions?
还有问题吗
Follow-ups.
后续采访
Boxers or briefs?
喜欢穿四角裤还是三角裤?
No.
不是
Just need to fact check.
只是核实几件事
You don't need to answer that.
你没必要接这个电♥话♥
You're right, I don't.
你说对了 没必要
Hello.
喂
What happened? What's the charge?
发生什么事了 什么罪名
Murder. Whose?
谋杀 谋杀谁
His wife's. No, they can't.
他老婆 不 他们不能这么做
Double jeopardy--
这违反一事不再理原则
he's been trialed, cleared.
他已经受过审判 被判无罪
Three days, Mr. Gardner, that's all. Three days free.
3天 加德纳先生 我才重获自♥由♥3天
It's okay, Randall, I can handle this.
没事的 西蒙斯 我会处理好
Mr. Gardner, Captain Melinda Gossett.
加德纳先生 我是戈塞特上尉
U.S. Army Judge Advocate General's Corps.
陆军军法署的
JAG. What, are you kidding me?
军法署 开什么玩笑
At the time of the murder,
谋杀案发生期间
your client was a mobilized reservist
根据军方依《美国法典》第10篇发出之命令
on Title 10 Orders.
你的当事人是应♥召♥服役的预备役军人
As such, it isn't double jeopardy.
这种情况 不违反一事不再理
The crime falls concurrently under military jurisdiction.
军方法♥院♥对此案享有共同管辖权
Specialist Randall Simmons,
技术兵西蒙斯
pursuant to article 118 of the Uniform Code,
根据统一军法典第118条
you're hereby apprehended to face charges for murder.
兹因涉嫌谋杀将你逮捕
You're not afraid to hand out stiff sentences,
和我玩 你一向特别狠
and I think you agree, the stiffer the better.
我想你赞成 越狠越好
It's got to be her. She's out to get me.
肯定是她的阴谋 她要整我
It doesn't matter.
她不重要
Childs is benefiting.
但此事让查尔兹获益了
He's probably financing it.
很可能是他出钱搞的
Just you and me by candlelight
你我两人 沐浴着烛光
You can caucus me all night
你与我奋战 整个夜晚
All night... Absolutely.
整个夜晚 这是当然
Has it gone viral?
视频流传很广吗
It's growing.
正在快速传播
If she showed more skin, it would grow faster.
如果她穿得更暴露 视频会传播得更快
Well, we're just going to have to take the high road.
我们只是摆出高姿态即可
And you're going to have to vet those reporters more closely.
但你得更严格地审查那些采访记者
Yeah, my fault.
是我的错
There is something else we can do.
我们还可以做些别的
Pull the trigger.
先发制人
If we go negative first,
如果我们先贬低对方
we're going to be seen as going negative first.
我们会先被看成是卑鄙的一方
Peter, he will kill you
彼得
with a million viral paper cuts just like this one.
他会使出无数类似的阴招整死你
Let him kill me
就让他整死我好了
because I'm not going to give him an excuse to come after my family.
我不会给他任何借口伤害我的家人
What do you think he's doing?
那你认为他在干什么
These people are just looking for anything they can use
这帮人找一切用得上的东西
to make you look bad.
来抹黑你
Peter, they have trackers out there everywhere.
彼得 他们到处都安插了跟踪的人
They could follow you around.
他们可以跟在你左右
They could follow your family.
他们可以跟踪你家人
They could take anything you say out of context.
他们可以把你说的任何一句话断章取义
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Something is.
一定有事
What did you do?
你干什么了
It was at Grandma's meeting thing.
在奶奶参加的那个聚会上
What was?
发生了什么
This kid, with a cell phone camera.
有个小孩 拿着摄像手♥机♥
There were two kids.
是两个小孩
They were asking me questions.
他们问了我一些问题
Like what?
哪方面的
About Dad.
关于爸爸的
And her, the hooker.
还有她 那个妓♥女♥
They taped it, but I haven't seen it anywhere.
他们拍了下来 但我还没发现他们公布
What did you say? Nothing.
你说了些什么 没什么
I was defending Dad.
我只是在维护爸爸
They just kept on asking.
但他们不停地问
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表