and whether you'd like an autograph.
问你们想不想要她的签名
What did you say?
你怎么说的
I said I didn't think you would.
我说我觉得你们不需要
Alicia!
艾丽西娅
What?
什么
Mom. I want one.
妈 我想要一张
No, that's not what you said.
不 你刚才不是这么说的
You said "Alicia."
你说"艾丽西娅"
Yeah, but it was just for emphasis.
是 那只是为了加重语气
No, no. No emphasis.
不 不可以加重语气
I'm Mom.
叫我妈妈
So, could I meet her?
那么 我可以见见她吗
No. She's just a client.
不 她只是一个委托人
Since when did you become so interested in Sloan?
你什么时候开始对思珑这么感兴趣了
I don't know. She's famous.
不知道 她很有名
Okay, I have to get to work.
好了 我得上班了
I love you both.
我爱你们
Don't knock over any liquor stores today, okay?
乖乖的 别打劫任何酒品专卖♥♥店 OK?
I love you, too, Alicia.
我也爱你 艾丽西娅
It was a joke.
我开玩笑的
It was a joke.
开玩笑
Nice.
不错
Go ahead. That's your copy.
看看吧 这份是你的
I think you'll find it tough but honest.
评价严格而中肯
Hello, David.
你好 大卫
I am in the middle of a meeting.
我这儿正谈话呢
What's your square footage here?
你办公室有多少平方呎
I- I don't know.
我不知道
Can we talk about this after my meeting?
能不能等我谈完了再说这些
I'm just trying to see if it's big enough for my second secretary.
我只想看看 这里给我的二等秘书够不够用
Allison, can you put David on the schedule?
艾利森 给大卫安排谈话时间
It's okay, Allison.
用不着 艾利森
You see, it's this simple.
你听着 就这么简单
You peer review even one more of my people...
如果你再让我任何一个手下做同事互评
I'll take your job.
我会夺走你的位子
They're not your people.
他们不是你手下
We should talk.
我们得谈谈
We should.
是该谈谈了
Please call your next witness.
请传召你的下一位证人
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官阁下
Corey Lutz.
科里·鲁兹
Just say it's your mom.
告诉他辩护律师是你妈妈
It's not going to matter.
那没用的
Of course it will matter. They'll let us in.
当然有用 他们会让我们进去
She's just a lawyer. Shh.
她只是个律师
And aren't you part of the Sloan entourage, Miss Lutz?
鲁兹小姐 你是思珑的一名随从吧
I don't like that word,
我不喜欢那个称呼
but, yes, I think of her as a friend.
但是 是的 我把她当朋友
And yet, you were faced with a moral dilemma here, weren't you?
可你现在陷入忠义难两全的境地了 是吧
There, that's her.
在那里 是她
Her hair's longer than I thought.
她的头发比我想象的要长
Yuh-huh.
是滴
And "Yuh-huh," That would be "Yes"?
"是滴"表示"是的" 是吗
Yes. Who's that?
是 那人是谁
Corey Lutz. She used to be Sloan's backup singer.
科里·鲁兹 她以前一直是思珑的伴唱歌♥手
Sloan confessed to me that she did it.
思珑向我承认过是她干的
Where's your mom? I just see a guy.
你妈在哪儿 我只看到个男的
She wanted to kill Yarissa so she rammed her car.
她想杀了雅丽莎 所以去撞了她的车
I don't know. Maybe she's out today.
不知道 也许她今天不在
Maybe she's not a real lawyer.
可能她不是真正的律师
Maybe she just has a secret life.
可能她有个秘密身份
Oh, Grace, look. Good afternoon, Miss Lutz.
格蕾丝 看 下午好 鲁兹小姐
Hi.
你好
You know the penalty for perjury, Miss Lutz, don't you?
你知道作伪证的后果 对吧 鲁兹小姐
I do. That's why I'm telling the truth.
知道 所以我都照实说
Good.
很好
So let me just ask you one simple question.
那么我就问你一个简单的问题
How much do you weigh?
你多重
Objection. Relevance.
反对 与本案无关
Your Honor,
法官阁下
the credibility of the witness is the only question here.
疑问只在于证人的可信度
Okay, I'd like to hear the answer.
好吧 我倒想听听答案
What was the question? Your weight.
你刚问什么 你的体重
How much do you weigh?
你多重
I weigh 110 pounds.
我体重110磅
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Because this copy of your driver's license says
因为你驾照的复印件上说
you weigh 122 pounds.
你体重122磅
I've purged since then.
从那时起我就开始清肠
I see.
明白了
Then let me ask you one more question.
那么我再问你另一个问题
How old are you?
你多大了
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean what's your age?
我是问你的年龄
Twenty-two.
22岁
Your driver's license says you're 28.
你驾照上说你28岁了
I know. It's wrong.
我知道 上面写错了
Miss Lutz, you do know you're under oath.
鲁兹小姐 你宣过誓的你明白吧
I do. Yeah.
是的
And you still swear you're 22?
你还是坚持说你22岁吗
I do.
是
The DMV is all screwed up.
车管所全搞错了
No further questions.
没有其它问题了
Your mom's bitchin'.
你妈 老厉害了
Let me explain why I think you should endorse me, Pastor.
牧师 我来解释一下 你为何应为我背书
Your halfway house on 78th Street,
你在78街的"重返社会教习中心"
your food kitchen, they're struggling.
还有你的福利食堂 都处境艰难
If I get your endorsement, I'll make this my home.
如果得到你的背书 我会把这里当自己家
I'll be here in these pews listening to your concerns.
我会坐在这里的长凳上倾听你的关切
It's... it's real access.
这样 你的关切便有了最直接的反映渠道
Now I know you've been acting as a spiritual shepherd to Peter Florrick.
我知道你一直在做彼得的精神导师
And I respect that.
我很尊重这一点
And I would agree to wait
我愿意等到
until after Peter quits the race to announce any endorsement.
彼得退出竞选后 你再为我背书
Do you have any questions?
你有什么疑问吗
No.
没有
Thank you for coming by.
感谢你的到访
No, no, thank you.
不不 是我该感谢你
Um, I think both of our mothers worked with Dr. King.
我猜我们的母亲都与马丁·路德·金共事过
Pastor Isaiah? How are you?
以赛亚牧师 你好吗
I was...
我在...
Yes, we still want your endorsement.
是的 我们依然需要你的背书
Yes!
耶
You okay?
你还好吗
I'm the tough one.
我比较坚强
Milla's sensitive.
米拉多愁善感
We're doing well.
我们的进展不错
I know.
我知道
Thanks.
谢谢
Mom...
妈妈...
Grace, I...
格蕾丝 我...
What are you doing here?
你们在这儿干什么
How did you get here?
你们怎么过来的
Oh, we took the bus.
我们坐公交来着
Shannon lives right by here.
香侬家就住这附近
Grace, you don't just come here.
格蕾丝 你不能就这么过来
But we finished school. We came right after.
但我们已经放学了 我们一下课就来了
Shannon really wanted to meet her.
香侬真的很想见见她
This isn't how we do things.
但你不该这么做
You ask me, and I would bring you.
你先向我要求 我会带你来的
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表