from anyone outside the family.
保守这个秘密
'Cause it will hurt Dad?
因为这会对爸爸不利
Yes.
没错
And it could hurt us, too.
同样也会对我们不利
I think that there's a lot of attention
我觉得对于我们家庭的关注
to families like ours, and I...
过于繁多
I don't want to feed that.
我不想让这股风气滋生
But, Mom... Mom, it's lying.
可妈妈 这可是撒谎
That's hypocritical.
那太虚伪了
Yes. And you two are old enough to understand that.
没错 但你们是大孩子了 应该能理解
We don't lie here.
我们不在家里撒谎
We... we don't lie to each other,
我们相互坦诚
but when people want to hurt us,
可当有人想要对我们不利
it's sometimes all right to
有时扭曲事实
not tell the full truth.
也不为过
You understand?
你能明白吗
Grace?
格蕾丝
Mom, you need to protect us more.
妈妈 我们还需要你更多的照顾
Oh, Mom, I'm sorry. I didn't mean that.
妈妈 对不起 我不是这个意思
No.
不是这个
I love you so much.
我太爱你们了
You didn't ask for any of this.
你们没有要求过什么
And I...
而我却
We're good. We're gonna be good.
我们会没事的 我们会的
We're gonna be good.
我们会没事的
Okay, so here's where we stand.
好了 这是我们目前的状况
Patti's clearly pointing us in a direction,
帕蒂给我们指了一条明路
but she's not filling in the blanks.
可她并不能亲自弄清楚
So see what you can get on hospital over-testing.
看你能不能找出医院的过度测试的证据
I have someone in the hospital I can talk to.
我在医院有个线人
You should give Cary a chance.
你该给凯里一个机会
A chance to what?
什么机会
Come back here.
回来工作
Hey.
嘿
Hello.
你好啊
Hello?
你好
Everything all right?
一切顺利吗
Yep. Got to get to work. Sure.
是的 我要去工作了 去吧
When did you get billed?
你什么时候拿到的账单
Uh, sorry, I must have left them at home.
对不起 我一定忘记在家里了
I was looking at the bill and I was surprised
我之前在看账单 惊奇的发现
to see that there were tests on there
那上面有一些
that I don't remember approving.
没有经过我同意的测试
CT scans?
CT扫描
That sounds right. Was it Dr. Lawton?
好像是的 主治医生是洛顿大夫?
Yeah.
是的
He can be a bit overcautious with the radiation scans.
他有些滥用放射检查
He's actually been warned about it a few times.
实际上 他因为这个被警告过几次
Same with the other doctors.
其他医生也会这样
Just challenge it.
让他说明原因就行
Okay. Thank you.
好吧 多谢啦
No problem.
不客气
Hey, do you want to get lunch sometime?
你想和我共进午餐吗
Oh, I'm-I'm sorry.
对不起
Um, uh, forget it.
别放在心上
I just don't really meet that many nice people.
我只是难得遇上像你这么好的人
No, no, sure.
别 别 我愿意
Th-That sounds nice.
这听上去不错
Give me your number.
把你的号♥码给我
Great.
好极了
I don't believe it. It's true.
我不相信 这是事实
But why?
可为什么
Because she's selfish.
因为她是自私鬼
Oh, stop it.
别这样
She won't swallow her pride.
她不愿吃闷亏
She won't forgive him.
不愿意原谅他
It's easier to leave him.
离开他更方便些
Jackie, it isn't the '50s.
杰姬 现在可不是50年代
What did she say?
她都说了什么
Alicia-- she said nothing.
艾丽西娅吗 她什么都没说
And Peter won't say anything either.
彼得也什么都没说
But he's devastated.
可他为此憔悴至极
I need you to talk to her.
我需要你去和她谈谈
You need me?
你需要我?
She likes you.
她喜欢你
You can explain things.
你能解释清楚
You know it's bad for Peter.
你知道这对彼得不利
It's bad for home, it's bad for work.
对家庭不利 对工作不利
The itsy-bitsy spider
小小的蜘蛛
went up the waterspout...
爬上排水管
I'm sorry, Your Honor.
很抱歉 法官大人
This is the only way I can get her to fall asleep.
只有这样我才能让她入睡
Oh, that's okay, really.
没关系 真的
Let me guess-- you couldn't find day care,
让我猜猜 你又找不到日托了
again.
又来了
Your Honor, we would like introduce something
法官大人 我们想要呈上一些
into evidence we were hoping to avoid.
我们本希望尽量避免的证据
Oh, I'm sure you were.
我就知道
Our firm wanted to relieve Miss Nyholm of her duties quietly,
我们公♥司♥想要尼霍姆小姐静悄悄地离开岗位
because, the truth is,
因为事实是
we discovered she was stealing clients.
我们发现她正偷客户
Miss Nyholm tried to steal their business
尼霍姆小姐试着带走他们的生意
and start her own firm.
并建立她的新公♥司♥
Well?
愿闻其详
Of course I was trying to start my own firm,
我当然想创立我自己的公♥司♥
because I knew they were trying to fire me.
因为我知道他们想要炒我鱿鱼
Yeah, but they weren't trying to fire you
可他们并不是因为你怀孕了
because you were pregnant.
才想解雇你
They were trying to fire me because I have a working vagina.
他们想要炒我 就因为我的子♥宫♥运转良好
And because Jerry Maguire
还有就是因为外面的那位杰瑞·洛达
Roda out there is their new golden boy.
是他们新发现的金童
Of course it was about my pregnancy.
这当然和我的怀孕有关
Is there an e-mail out there saying that? No.
有什么电子邮件能证明那点吗 当然没有
Would you write that e-mail, Will?
你会写那种邮件吗 威尔
Of course not, but you'd still do it.
显然不会 可你还是会去做
Take all the cases away from the pregnant woman
将孕妇手头的案子全部抢走
and give them to the new Harvard boy with the penis.
然后塞给新来的那位一表人才的哈佛金童
Where are we?
进展如何
Cross-examination of the hospital administrator.
正在盘问医院主管
Hit them hard,
要穷追猛打
because what happens there is scaring them here.
获得那边的有利形势对这案子也有好处
Hello, Dr. Lawton.
你好 洛顿医生
You're Marjorie Garnett's specialist?
你是玛洛利·加内特的主治医生对吗
Yes, I am.
对 我是
And you're the doctor who decided her condition was so extreme
是你将她的情况判定为过度严重
you removed her from transplant consideration?
因此将她移出移植名单的对吗
Well, I was the doctor who examined her
我为她做了诊断及测试
and tested her and found
结果发现
her liver tumor had exceeded five centimeters,
她的肝部肿瘤扩张了五厘米
which is routinely the cutoff for patient viability.
这种情况预示病人已无法医治
You mentioned testing.
你提到测试
How many CT scans did you run on Marjorie?
你为玛洛利做过多少次CT扫描
Excuse me, Your Honor.
打扰一下 法官大人
Objection. Relevance?
反对 与本案无关
I'm asking about Marjorie's care.
我在询问玛洛利的医疗情况
It seems essentially relevant.
这绝对是相关的
Overruled. You may answer, Doctor.
反对无效 请你回答 医生
I believe I ran three CT scans.
我做过三次CT扫描
Why?
为什么
Why did I run three?
为什么做了三次吗
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表