I'm going to have guards outside your office doors,
我叫保安在你办公室门口盯着
and I'm gathering the equity partners.
召集所有股东合伙人过来
To vote me out.
投票开了我
Tell me my concerns weren't real.
验证我的担忧是真的
You made your concerns real.
你自己让它成真的
I'm in here.
我在这呢
You're up late.
这么晚还没休息
Yeah.
是啊
I'm eating Halloween candy.
我在吃万圣节的糖果
Do you want some?
你要来点吗
No. I'm good.
不用了
I'm never going to find love.
我永远都找不到真爱了
What do you mean?
什么意思
I'm hard to live with.
我这人很难相处
I get sick of people.
我讨厌与人相处
They get on my nerves.
人们总是搅得我心神不宁
You called Kevin.
你给凯文打电♥话♥了
I did.
打了
I apologized.
我跟他道歉
I was very convincing.
我觉得自己很诚恳
I even... convinced myself.
把我自己都打动了
But he said it's over.
但他说 已经结束了
Oh, Owen.
欧文
It's all right.
没关系的
Scary thing is that I felt relieved.
可怕的是 我居然感到了解脱
I don't know.
我也不知道
Love just doesn't seem to last very long for me.
爱情对于我来说 似乎没法长久
They should put you in a museum.
你这样的人可以进博物馆了
Thanks.
谢谢夸奖
No. It's not, um...
不 不是...
No, it's just this ability you have.
只是钦佩你这种能力
How... how do you make love outlast passion?
在激♥情♥褪去后 你如何维持爱情的呢
Is that what I do?
我是这样做的吗
I don't know. You tell me.
我怎么知道 你说呢
I think it's not just about the heart, Owen.
我觉得你不能凭感觉行事 欧文
I think, sometimes, the heart needs... steering.
有时候 感觉需要掌控的
I thought you were going to say something profound.
我还以为你会说些什么深奥的东西
What was wrong with that?
我这样说有什么错
"The heart needs... steering."
"感觉需要掌控"
It's late.
太晚了 小声点
I'm going to stay here for a couple of days.
我打算在这里住几天
Okay.
好的
I mean, you can say no.
你可以拒绝的
Can I? No.
是吗 不是
Okay.
好吧
So, Owen, why don't you stay here for a few days?
欧文 不如留下来住几天吧
If you insist.
你一定要留的话那好吧
Will you make cooing sounds
你能哼点小曲吗
so that I feel like everything's going to be all right?
好让我觉得一切都会好起来
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表