you're familiar with Mr. Kimball's accountant, Jeanine Derbeken?
你跟金博尔先生的会计珍妮·德贝肯相熟吗
What do you mean, familiar?
相熟是什么意思
You know who she is?
你认识她吗
Yes.
是的
This should be interesting.
这会很有趣
You have to go?
你要走了?
Yeah. Take care.
是的 再见
And you knew that Jeanine would often stay
金博尔出行时
in Mr. Kimball's hotel room when he traveled?
你知道珍妮会经常呆在他宾馆的房♥间?
No. You didn't know that?
不知道 你不知道吗
But you also traveled with Mr. Kimball, didn't you?
但你也和金博尔一起出行的 不是吗
I did, yeah.
是的 对
And...
还有
did you ever fight with Jeanine?
你和珍妮有过冲突吗
With...?
和... 没有
You never fought with Jeanine over the attentions of Mr. Kimball?
你和珍妮没有为了争宠于金博尔而发生冲突吗
Objection.
反对
Sustained.
反对有效
So, Onya,
那么 奥尼亚
the week before the murder-- this is
谋杀的前一周
the week Mr. Kimball received the leaked video--
也就是金博尔先生收到泄密视频的那个星期
did you and Mr. Kimball travel to Washington D.C.?
你和金博尔去华盛顿了吗
It's a simple question, Onya.
这是个简单的问题 奥尼亚
Did you and Mr. Kimball stay together in Washington, D.C.?
你有和金博尔一起呆在华盛顿吗
I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me.
鉴于此事或使我入罪 我拒绝回答
Are you sure that's what you want to do?
你确定要这么做吗
You're pleading the Fifth?
你要援引第五修正案拒绝作证?
Yes.
是的
You're worried about relating what happened with the victim
你对于叙述被害人在华盛顿所发生之事
in Washington D.C.?
存有顾虑?
I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me.
鉴于此事或使我入罪 我拒绝回答
Miss, I want to make sure I understand what you're saying.
小姐 我想确认一下你的说法
Your Honor, the witness already answered...
法官阁下 证人已经回答了...
Are you pleading the Fifth because you were involved
对于金博尔谋杀案 你拒绝作证
in Mr. Kimball's murder, or because of the leaked...?
是因为你涉及此案 还是因为那个泄密...
Your Honor, it is not your place to ask my witness.
法官阁下 您无权质询我的证人
Yes, it is, Mrs. Florrick.
我有权 福瑞克太太
Now, you are taking the Fifth...
现在 你援引第五修正案...
Your Honor, if you compel my witness to answer this question,
法官阁下 如果您强迫我的证人回答问题
I am moving for an immediate mistrial.
我将立即提出审判无效
Denied. I'm asking a simple question...
拒绝接受 问题很简单...
You are not, sir! Mrs. Florrick...
您无权提问 阁下 福瑞克女士...
You are piercing the Fifth Amendment right.
您在侵犯第五修正案的权利
Mr. Florrick, shut up.
福瑞克女士 住口
No, sir.
不 阁下
Excuse me.
什么
As long as you are attempting to circumvent her Fifth Amendment right,
只要您企图剥夺她的第五修正案权利
I will not shut up.
我就不会住口
You will shut up, or be held in contempt.
你要么住口 要么被判藐视法庭
Then hold me in contempt,
那就判我藐视法庭好了
and I will refer this
我会立即
to the Judicial Conduct Committee for immediate action.
向司法行为监督委员会报告此事
This court will adjourn until tomorrow morning.
现在休庭 明日上午再行开庭
I'm almost done.
我快完事了
What are you up to?
你要干嘛
Peter.
彼得
I saw you in court today.
今天我去法庭看你了
Yeah?
是吗
You were amazing.
你太棒了
Peter, I've got to... study.
彼得 我还得... 研究案情
Peter, I have to study.
彼得 我得研究案情
Okay.
好吧
Let me.
让我来
So, let's just go at this from a different angle.
那么 让我们从不同的角度入手
Do you know of any motive Mr. Salle might have had to murder Mr. Kimball?
你知道萨莱可能有什么杀害金博尔的动机吗
I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me.
鉴于此事或使我入罪 我拒绝回答
Now, are you pleading the Fifth because you were involved
对于金博尔谋杀案 你拒绝作证
in the murder, or...
是因为你涉及此案 还是...
I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me.
鉴于此事或使我入罪 我拒绝回答
So, you want to follow me again?
怎么着 你又想跟着我?
Have me do your work for you?
让我♥干♥♥你♥的活儿?
Nope, I have something for you.
不 我有线索给你
I picked it up on my police scanner.
我在警用频道上搞到的
A kid found the murder weapon down by the river.
一个小孩在河边发现了凶器
A Russian-made Makarov semi-automatic.
俄制马可洛夫半自动手♥枪♥
The cops have it?
警♥察♥拿到枪了?
They're checking it for prints right now.
他们在检测指纹
My guess is, your client didn't wipe it down.
我猜 你的当事人没擦干净指纹
How long do we have?
还有多少时间
I know your Chicago cops are slow,
我知道你们芝加哥警♥察♥效率低
but I'd say you got few minutes.
但你依然只有几分钟而已
And you still want to plead the Fifth?
你还是拒绝作证吗
I refuse to answer... No more questions.
鉴于此事或使我... 没有问题了
Mrs. Florrick?
福瑞克太太
Your next witness.
该你了
Defense rests, Your Honor.
辩方质证结束 法官阁下
What are you doing?
你在做什么
We still have to refute the blood evidence.
我们还得驳倒血迹的证据呢
Defense rests.
辩方质证结束
Your Honor, The People are unprepared for closing arguments.
法官阁下 控方还没准备好结案陈词
That's unfortunate, Mr. Agos, because I am.
很遗憾 你没准备好说 但我准备好听了
Well, we request a five-minute recess.
我们请求休庭五分钟
No, Mr. Agos.
不 艾格斯先生
This trial has gone on much longer than I anticipated, and I'm tired.
这次审判迁延过久 我很累了
So you go now, or you don't go.
你要么现在结案陈词 要么放弃陈词
And where does that leave the defense?
这使被告处于什么状况呢
In tatters.
黔驴技穷
Look at their witnesses. Oops.
看看他们那几个证人
I'm sorry. Their one witness.
抱歉 是他们的1个证人
Your Honor, I need to interrupt.
法官阁下 我想打断一下
The police have just uncovered a new piece of evidence.
警♥察♥刚有了一项新证据
Mr.Brody, you know as well as I
布罗迪先生 你也知道
that once the prosecution starts its closing arguments,
一旦控方开始结案陈词
there is no new evidence.
就不能再提出新证据了
Yes, Your Honor, but these are extraordinary circumstances.
是的 法官阁下 不过这是特殊情况
Well, that's unfortunate, Mr. Brody.
很遗憾 布罗迪先生
If the jury deadlocks,
如果陪审团陷入僵局
you may use your extraordinary circumstances in the next trial.
下次开庭时或许能用到你的特殊情况
The jury will ignore Mr. Brody's statements.
陪审团将不考虑布罗迪先生的陈述
You may continue, Mr. Agos.
你可以继续 艾格斯先生
About your peer review suggestion.
你提出的同事互评建议
We thought we could try it for one year as a pilot program.
我们觉得可以作为试点计划试验一年
Okay.
好的
Oh, and we're still working on getting you
我们仍在努力给你找一间
a smaller office without a window.
更小的没窗户的办公室
But in the meantime, you'll have to live with this.
但在此之前 你先在这儿忍♥一下吧
Thank you.
谢谢
You shoot the hoops?
你打篮球吗
I do.
嗯
We got an afternoon league.
我们有个业余联赛
A few judges, lawyers.
一群法官和律师
We could use some Baltimore blood.
咱可以用上巴尔的摩血脉
Oh, you can't handle some Baltimore blood.
巴尔的摩血脉让人受不了的
That's how it starts.
事情就是这样开始
Still deliberating? Yep.
还在考虑吗 是的
You know, that gun they found?
关于他们找到的那把枪
The Feds have a way of making this stuff pop up
联邦探员有办法在需要的时候
right when they need it.
让这东西冒出来
They're offering you five years.
他们提出的辩诉交易是判5年
They're... Who is?
他们... 是谁
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表