A fire typically burns up and out,
典型的剧烈燃烧
and a "V" Pattern indicates a point of origin
"V"形痕迹表明
for a fire produced by accelerants, ergo arson.
火源经过催化剂助燃 所以是纵火
Yes, but this can also indicate
是 不过这也可能是
the presence of a knob and tube wiring burn-off.
穿墙电线被烧化
Are you in the trade, miss?
你也是干这行的吗 女士
No, but I just read a paper
不是 我只是看了篇论文
by a young clerk in the Seventh Circuit
第七巡回法庭的一位年轻书♥记♥员写的
about changes in arson science,
内容是关于纵火理论的改变
especially when applied to structures
特别是应用于超过80年的建筑物
over 80 years old, as this apartment was.
这座公♥寓♥便是如此
Well, certainly "V" Patterns aren't always indicative
当然 "V"形痕迹
of a point of origin, but...
并不总能表明火源 不过...
You see these brown stains?
你看这些棕色的污迹
They indicate accelerant in the hallway.
它们表明催化剂在过道里
And I really must get on my plane.
我真的得上飞机了
No, sir.
不 先生
Look, these brown stains
这些棕色污迹
are just as likely to come from flashover burns.
也可能是闪络造成的
You know about the changes in arson science.
你知道纵火理论的改变
You know what I'm saying is true.
你知道我说的是事实
No, I know what you're saying is possible, that's all.
不 我知道你说的这些有可能 仅此而已
Yeah, and all Carter Wright needs is what's possible.
是的 卡特·赖特只需要这种可能
Look, you said at the trial that you were 100% positive
你在庭审时说过百分之百确定
that these stains were proof of an accelerant.
这些污迹是存在催化剂的证据
Now, if your opinion has changed...
现在 如果你的看法改变了...
There are other people you can ask.
你可以找别人
No, sir.
不 先生
There are other experts you can get.
你可以找别的专家
Not in an hour and not with your authority.
一小时内 你这样权威的找不到
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Actually, I'm sorry.
实际上 我很抱歉
I can't help you.
我帮不了你
You can help me.
你可以帮我
You are responsible for Carter Wright being on death row.
卡特·赖特成为死囚 原因之一在你
It's your responsibility to correct that mistake.
你有责任纠正这个错误
You're not getting on a plane.
你不用上飞机了
You're going to write an affidavit to that effect now.
你要马上写一份纠正错误的书面证词
You just need a moment to realize that this is the right thing to do.
你思考片刻 就能明白应该这么做
Why don't I give you that moment?
想想吧
Thank you, Mr. Florrick.
谢谢 福瑞克先生
Good, I got that part. What time do we have?
好 这部分搞定了 还剩多少时间
We've got 20 minutes.
还有20分钟
Kalinda is rushing the affidavit.
凯琳达在赶着弄书面证词
We've got the addendum here.
补遗材料算是搞定了
You just take care of the preamble.
你来负责写个导言就好
Got it.
好的
I will phone him in a minute. Tell him it's on its way.
我马上给他打电♥话♥ 告诉他补遗立刻到
Are you phoning Diane?
你会打给戴安吧?
Yes, I'm... Let me call you right back. You taking off?
是的 我 一会给你回电♥话♥ 你要走了吗
Yeah, unless you got some floors that need sweeping.
是的 除非你还需要我扫地
Mom, come in here.
妈妈 快过来
They're talking about you.
他们正在说你呢
Mr. Florrick, the question isn't about the past;
福瑞克先生 问题不在过去
it's about the future.
而在于将来
Well, I'm here to talk about policy.
我是来讨论政♥治♥主张的
I'm here to talk about the future of Chicago,
我是来讨论芝加哥的未来的
so if you have any questions about policy,
如果你对政策方面有任何疑问
I-I'd be happy to answer them.
我乐意回答
But isn't that hypocritical?
你不觉得这样很虚伪吗
I mean, you sell yourself as a happily married candidate.
我是说 你把自己宣传成婚姻幸福的候选人
So I ask you again, sir:
所以我再次请问你 先生
has your wife forgiven you for your infidelity?
你妻子原谅了你的背叛吗
Mom, are you coming?
妈妈 来不来啊
Mr. Florrick?
福瑞克先生
Sir?
先生
My marriage is none of your...
我的婚姻问题
Mom! ...fucking business.
妈 他妈的不关你的事
Sir, are you aware of what you just said?
先生 你知道自己刚说了什么吧
Yes, I am.
是 我知道
Do you have any more questions?
还有别的问题吗
Yep, it's me.
是 又是我
My dad swore on TV.
我老爸在电视上骂脏话
Nothing?
有进展吗
Nope.
没有
Will said he'd phone when they tell us the decision.
威尔说他们有了决定会打给我
Look, you get back to your life.
听着 你先处理你自己的事
I'll wait.
我等着
No, this is my life.
不用 这就是我的事儿
That's Will.
是威尔
Hello.
喂
Mrs.Florrick?
福瑞克太太
Yes.
我是
This is Jason Kerrigan with the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
我是第七巡回上诉法庭的詹森·克里根
I have Judge Jerry Glendon with a question for you.
格兰顿法官有个问题要问你
Do you have a minute?
占用你几分钟行吗
Uh, yes, I do.
可以
Please hold.
请稍等
Get Will. Why?
打给威尔 为什么
It's Judge Glendon.
格兰顿法官要谈话
Yeah, it's Will.
我是威尔
Judge Glendon just phoned Alicia.
格兰顿法官刚打给艾丽西娅
He what?
什么
Yeah, just now.
是 就刚才
She's on the phone waiting for a question.
她现在在电♥话♥旁等着他提问
This is Judge Glendon.
我是格兰顿法官
Who am I speaking to?
谁在听电♥话♥
Alicia Florrick, Your Honor.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克 法官阁下
Thank you for taking my call.
谢谢你接电♥话♥
You have a second?
占用一点时间行吗
Yes, um, of course I do.
是的 当然可以
It's just, um, I'm a second-year associate.
不过 我只是本所干了2年的律师
I just delivered the addendum-- actually,
我刚刚递交了补遗材料
not even the addendum-- I delivered the first a...
其实都算不上补遗材料 我递交了第一个...
Shut up, shut up. You.
别说了 停 说你自己
I'm sorry, this is the number I was given.
不好意思 我只有这个号♥码
Jason, am I supposed to be talking to somebody else?
詹森 我是不是该找别人谈这事儿
Actually, I'm sorry, Your Honor.
抱歉 法官阁下
I can answer your questions.
我可以回答你的问题
Kalinda, what's going on?
凯琳达 怎么回事
Shh, she's still on the phone with him.
她们还在通话
I'm reading the new affidavit
我正在看纵火案专家格罗斯曼博士
from this arson expert Dr. Grossman,
的新证词
and he seems to have left a window to this being...
他好像松口了 认为有可能是...
let's see...
让我看看
An accidental fire, yes, Your Honor.
一次意外火灾事故 是的 法官阁下
He's asking if it was an accidental fire.
他在问这是不是一次意外事故
Tell her to push for innocence.
让她引入委托人是无辜的这个话题
And you talked to him today?
你今天和他谈过吗
Dr. Grossman?
格罗斯曼先生?
One of my associates did...
我们的一个律师谈了...
...and
还有
I talked to him, of course, after that.
当然 我后来也和他谈了
So my question is this.
那么我要问的是
Well, actually, you know what I'm going to ask you, don't you?
事实上 你知道我要问什么对吧
Yes, I do, Your Honor.
是的 我知道 法官阁下
He's innocent.
他是无辜的
Carter is innocent.
卡特是无辜的
Look, I can order a new trial;
听着 我可以裁定重审
I can deal with the heat.
我可以顶住压力
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表