You don't have to answer any of my questions,
你不一定要回答我的问题
but it helps us learn for the future.
但回答的话对我们今后工作会很有帮助
No, I'll answer your questions.
没关系 我可以回答你的问题
It was just such a quick verdict.
判决出来得很快啊
Yes, there were, uh, no disagreements.
对 没有异议
I see.
知道了
And what decided it for you?
你们是根据什么做出决定的呢
"What" Did?
根据什么?
Yes. I mean, obviously,
是的 我是说
you didn't take the manager's testimony seriously.
显然你们没有把管♥理♥员♥的证词当回事
And the judge-- did you believe he was biased?
还有法官 你认为他是不是有偏见
Oh, sure.
当然
You did. But that didn't enter into your decision?
你认为是 但并没有影响你的决定?
No.
没有
Why not?
为什么没
I don't know.
我不知道
It didn't seem to matter.
我觉得这无关紧要
Then what did matter?
那什么是要紧的呢
He did it.
是他干的
I hope that helps.
希望对你有所帮助
Have a good evening.
晚上愉快
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表