what other schools are out there, you know?
其他学校什么样 你懂吧
Where would we move to?
我们要搬去哪儿
I don't know that we would.
我不知道我们会不会搬
I mean, if we did, maybe just to a bigger apartment.
如果搬家 或许我们只是搬到大点的公♥寓♥里
Not back to Highland Park?
不回高地公园了吗
Mom doesn't want to.
妈妈不想回去
I didn't say that. It's expensive.
我没这么说 那儿太贵了
Isn't the market down?
房♥地♥产♥市场不是很低迷吗
What, are you following real estate now?
怎么 你开始关注房♥产了吗
Hey, Dad.
嗨 爸爸
Mom was saying that we might just stay around here,
妈妈正在说我们可能还住在附近
and not go back to Highland Park.
不搬回高地公园了
That's right.
没错
Everything good?
一切都还好吧
As good as it can be.
非常好
Want some pizza?
想要比萨饼吗
I do.
想要
Pass plates. Oh, wow, you already took two pieces, dude.
把盘子递过来 哇 你都吃了两块了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表