Yes, Mr. Gold.
你也是 戈德先生
I only covered the 27th floor desktops.
我只查了27层的台式机
28th floor was off-limits.
28层我没权限
I found keylogging software on Alicia's desktop,
我在艾丽西娅和朱利叶斯·凯恩 还有
Julius Cain's, and Neka's in Litigation.
诉讼部的妮卡的机子里发现了键盘记录软件
Now, given that wide of a distribution,
分布得如此之广
it's more likely to be Bond spying than Canning.
现在看来更像是邦德在监视 而不是坎宁
Two equity partners and one
两个股份合伙人和一个
junior associate. Why Alicia?
初级律师 为什么是艾丽西娅呢
Her close connection to me?
因为她和我走的很近吗
That would be my guess.
我是这么猜的
He wouldn't want to put keylogging software on your computer,
他不想把键盘记录软件安在你的电脑上
but he wanted to keep track of what you wrote to Alicia.
但是他想知道你都给艾丽西娅写了什么
What did you tell her?
你告诉她什么了
Alicia?
艾丽西娅吗
About this? Nothing.
关于这个 什么也没说
Thank you, Kalinda. I think we need a moment.
谢谢你 凯琳达 我们几个要谈谈
No. I think Kalinda should stay.
不 我觉得凯琳达该留下
She can help us.
她能帮助我们
I think we should do the same thing
我觉得我们应该采用同样的做法
we were planning to do with Canning.
就像之前准备对坎宁所做的
Use it?
利用这个吗
Yes.
没错
Diane, you write to Julius
戴安 你给朱利叶斯写邮件说
about getting to Bond's weakest votes.
已经把邦德阵营里不坚定的人拉过来了
Get him to fire his own people?
让他把他的自己人炒掉?
Yes. We need the majority
对 我们需要大部分的股份合伙人
of equity partners to vote Bond out.
投票把邦德踢出局
We can't pick off his votes.
我们不能赶走他的支持者
But he can.
但他可以
I think I'm liking this.
我开始喜欢这种勾心斗角了
It's gonna be hard to go back to the law.
回到以前那样用合法手段做事可真难
So you just got out of prison?
你才从监狱出来吗
Yeah. November.
是啊 十一月
Eight months.
蹲了八个月
Heard that you got caught up for a while?
听说你之前被盯了一阵子啊
Home monitoring. It's not so bad.
家庭监视 还不算太糟
Yeah, I've been there.
是啊 我也是过来人
How's your mom?
你妈妈怎么样
Oh, she's hanging in there. Yours?
她还不错 你妈妈呢
She hates my last album.
她很讨厌我的最后一张专辑
So, uh, do you miss anything about it?
你在怀念什么吗
What? Being inside?
什么 怀念坐牢?
God, no.
天呐 不
You are funny.
你太逗了
Foolish question.
我傻了
So, um, I guess I owe you one, huh?
老兄 我还欠你份情 是不
No. No, hey, the legal advice was free.
没的事 那个法律咨♥询♥是免费的
But it was damn good advice.
但那绝对是金玉良言
Better than anything I've gotten on the outside since.
比我在外面咨♥询♥的都棒
I'm glad.
我很欣慰
So, what do you need?
说 你要我做点什么
I need the youth vote.
我想要年轻人的选票
I'm sorry.
你说什么
Hey, I told you, brother-- that tatt--
老兄 看到没 这贴着
nice black panther right there-- you'll get my vote.
这是你忠实的黑人兄弟 我这一票是你的
Well, I was thinking maybe just an interview.
我想可不可以来个访谈
You and me.
你和我
An interview?
访谈吗
Yeah. Oh, that all?
就这样吗
I mean, I thought we were talking about a fund-raiser.
我以为你要个募款人
Uh, sorry. I was just passing by.
打扰一下 我刚经过
Um, what-what kind of fund-raiser?
什么样的募款人
Just so we're clear.
在此我们要澄清一下
We didn't consider the offer made to your co-counsel, Mr. Canning,
我们认为你们的合作律师 坎宁先生
to be a lowball offer.
没有故意报低要价
We consider it to be our offer, our best, last and final.
这也是我们认为合理和最终的要价
Well, how nice for you.
买♥♥卖♥♥听起来不错
Then we'll see you in court.
那我们就法庭见吧
Good. Okay, wait.
不 等等
Wait. Look, we're not trying to pick your pockets.
听着 我们不是想要掏空你们的钱包
We just need to show the judge a hint of movement.
只是想给法官看到我们有进展
No, we don't.
不 我们不这么想
Yes, actually, yes, we do.
不 我们就是这么想的
Mr. Canning, can we talk to you a minute?
坎宁先生 我们借一步说话
Good job. Nicely played.
搞内讧 干得好
Oh, don't even pretend.
得了 别再装了
What? We're good cop, bad copping them.
不是吗 唱黑白脸 多好的搭档
No, we're not.
不 我们不算搭档
You're undercutting us.
你在背后捅我们刀子
We'll contest any lowball offer.
我们会反对任何故意压价的
It's a lucky world where $2 million
要是200万美元都算是少
is a lowball offer.
活在这世上还真是幸运
Don't worry. We're doing great.
别担心 我们会干成的
Don't you just look at them and feel something?
难道你看着那些受害者没感觉到什么吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
Those mothers.
那些也是要做妈妈的
They miscarried.
她们都流产了
They can't have children.
而且再也不会有孩子了
Don't you feel something when you hear them,
难道你听她们诉说时 就不为之动容
or is your cynicism that deep?
还是你真那么愤世嫉俗吗
Mrs. Florrick,
福瑞克太太
you don't know me.
你不了解我
You don't know what my life is.
你不了解我的人生
I may have the greatest compassion for them in the world,
我对他们有着世上最深切的同情也好
or I may have none.
冷漠无情也罢
It's irrelevant.
都与这个案子是无关的
What I owe them is not my compassion.
我能给她们的不是我的同情心
It's my ability.
而是我的能力
And that's what I'm giving them.
这就是我要给他们的
Canning got Rosanna to flip to his side
坎宁给罗莎娜看了JNL农药公♥司♥的文件
by showing her a document from JNL Pesticides.
以此来拉拢她
What kind of a document?
什么样的文件
An internal analysis of what they were willing to pay.
关于能承受的最高索赔额的内部分♥析♥
Does she have a copy?
她有复印件吗
No. He just showed it to her.
没有 他只是给她看了一下
Then it doesn't matter.
那就没用了
He'll claim it's privileged, part of negotiations.
他会申请特许保护 因为这是谈判的一部分
No. He can't.
不 他不能
Sure, he...
他当然...
We got to get to Judge Abernathy.
我们去找阿伯内亚法官
Okay, okay.
听我说 听我说
Please don't put me in the position of refereeing everyone.
别让我变成个裁判
We had our settlement offer accepted.
我们已经敲定了赔偿金额
$2.4 million,
240万
with one million in reserve for future claims.
并保留未来对另外100万赔偿要求的权利
That offer was made to Mr. Canning, and not...
这个要价是坎宁先生提出的 不是
Okay. You don't have a deal, Mr. Foxson, until the court
福克森先生 在法庭认可前
certifies a deal.
协议无效
Now, who is this witness?
开始说吧 这位证人叫做
Mr. Carl Hobart, Your Honor.
法官大人 卡尔·霍巴特先生
And what will he testify to?
那他要证明什么
An exhibit we would like to place into evidence.
我们会通过询问证人向法庭证明
Okay. So, proceed.
好的 请提问
Mr. Hobart, what is your job?
霍巴特先生 你是做什么工作的
My job? I am a claims analyst with 27 Equity.
我的工作吗 我是27资产公♥司♥的分♥析♥师
And that is a hedge fund?
那是家对冲基金是吗
Yes. And you were recently sent a document by Mr. Louis Canning?
是的 最近坎宁先生给过你一份文件是吗
Objection, Your Honor. Relevance.
反对 法官大人 与本案无关
Uh, uh, uh, uh, Mr. Canning,
可... 坎宁先生
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表