Well, uh, according to the lawyers,
呃 据律师们说
I have to say this.
我必须作如下声明
My Patric Edelstein is not
我笔下的帕特里克·艾德斯坦
the real Patric Edelstein.
并非真实的帕特里克·艾德斯坦
to which I have my own legal one word retort-- duh.
我只能用这样的词合法地反驳他 切
Yes, we lost the lawsuit.
是的 我们败诉了
Yes, there is fiction in every fact.
电影中所述事实存在虚构
But you know what I hate? I think I know what he hates.
你知道我讨厌什么吗 我猜我知道
Our litigious society and a world
我恨这个喜欢打官司的社会
where lawyers find cleverer and cleverer ways
还有那些律师
to make end runs around the First Amendment.
想出了各种办法绕开了第一修正案
Hey, he called us clever.
嘿 他说我们聪明
What happens to writers
要是每次冒犯了人
and to satirists if every time they offend someone
就会因侵犯形象权被起诉
they're sued based on right of publicity?
编剧和讽刺作家还怎么活?
He's not wrong.
他没说错
Of course he's not wrong.
当然没说错
The last refuge of the loser is to not be wrong.
正确是失败者最后的庇护所
Hey. How was, uh... everywhere?
嗨 你怎么样
It was good. Good!
很好 不错
Well, good job on the road.
路上干得不错
The studio apologized.
制片厂道歉了
And we did pretty well.
我们干得很不错
Will, I need a moment of your time.
威尔我得和你谈谈
Okay.
好的
I never got the second message to my cell phone.
我没有收到手♥机♥上的第二条语♥音♥留言
I don't know why.
我不知为什么
The second?
第二条?
No, you got everything.
你都收到了啊
When you phoned Peter's press conference,
你在彼得的记者会上打来电♥话♥
you left two messages, but I didn't get the second.
你留下两条留言 我没收到第二条
I only got the first.
只收到第一条
I hate missed connections and that stuff, so...
我讨厌这种事
can I ask, what did you say?
我能问问你究竟说了什么吗
In my second message?
在我的第二条留言里?
Yes.
是的
You don't have to say.
你并不一定要说
Well, I will.
我会说的
I said, I think you made the right decision
我认为你的决定是正确的
with Peter.
和彼得在一起
And I didn't want us to be uncomfortable at work.
我不希望工作中会产生尴尬
Okay.
好吧
Good.
那就好
And we're not.
我们没有尴尬
And we're not.
我们没有尴尬
Okay.
好
I should get back to work.
我该回去工作了
It's good to have you back.
你回来真好
It's good to be back.
我也很高兴回来
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表