What is that problem?
出了什么问题
I don't know.
我不知道
All I know is, my name was removed
我只知道 我的名字
from the ORSN list.
从移植序列表里被删掉了
And what has the doctor told you will happen next?
那么医生告诉你接下来你会怎么样
Well... without this liver,
没有这个肝脏
they say I have...
他们说我还能...
three weeks.
活三周
We need to know how long the donor has. Got it.
我们得搞清楚捐献者还能活多久 明白
How's Alicia doing?
艾丽西娅进行得怎么样
She's got Patti on her heels.
她击中帕蒂的命门了
The motorcycle accident severed his brain stem.
摩托车事故使得他的脑干被切断
Is he in pain? No, he's not.
他还能感觉到痛吗 不 他不能
It's just that there are people at this hospital
只是这间医院的病人们
who could benefit... from this terrible tragedy.
能从这件悲惨的事故中获益
We know, Doctor?
我们明白 医生
But we need to wait.
但是我们必须要等
I'm so sorry.
我很难过
My other son-- We're sending for him.
我另一个儿子 我们正通知他赶回来
That's okay.
没关系
You know, if you need anything...
如果你有什么需要
Thank you. Mm-hmm.
谢谢
Hey, guys, all that stuff's coming in here.
伙计们 把所有的东西搬到这儿来
What's going on over there?
那边在干什么
I don't know.
不知道
We're making space.
我们在腾地方
They won't allow their son to be unplugged
在他兄弟从阿富汗赶回来看他之前
until his brother comes from Afghanistan to see him.
他父母不让给他摘除生命维持设备
I know I sound like a ghoul even asking this, but how long?
我知道这么问很残忍♥ 但是得等多久
They're putting him on a transport tomorrow.
他们让他明天启程
They think three days.
预计要三天
Objection!
反对
Asked and answered.
重复问题
Sustained.
反对有效
Well, let me see if I ask this to Mrs. Florrick's satisfaction.
那我看问这个福瑞克夫人是否就满意了
What did your specialist, Dr. Lawton,
你的主治医生洛顿大夫
tell you exactly was the reason
是如何向你解释
why you were removed from the liver contention?
将你从移植序列表上除名的原因
He said my liver failure was so far advanced
他说我的肝脏衰竭已到晚期
that a new liver would only be counterproductive.
换个新肝脏只会起反效果
And you might only live another six months with the liver?
而且你就算换了新肝脏也只能再活六个月是吧
Yes, but he wasn't sure.
是的 但他并不确定
I understand that.
这我明白
And I'm sorry to ask you this, Marjorie.
很抱歉我得问你这个 玛洛利
There are only so many viable livers available for transplant.
可供移植的肝脏数量有限
Wouldn't it be better to see it transplanted into someone
将它移植给存活几率更大的人
who has a better chance of survival?
是不是更好呢
I spent some time in a hospital over the last two years,
在过去的两年中我在医院待了不少时间
and I know doctors speak of
我分得清医生所说的
objective and subjective medical criteria.
主观医学标准与客观医学标准
Dr. Lawton's opinion was subjective medical criteria.
洛顿大夫的观点就属于主观医学标准
No further questions, Your Honor.
没别的问题了 法官大人
We ask that we take a recess for the afternoon.
我们要求下午休庭
Objection. Again, Your Honor, delaying tactics.
反对 大官大人 又是拖延战术
One of Mrs. Florrick's key witnesses,
福瑞克夫人的一位关键证人
Mr. Haynes from hospital administration,
医院管理层的海因斯先生
has been called away on an emergency.
去出急诊了
He's not available.
他来不了
Your Honor, this is a shell game.
法官大人 这是骗局
We'll break for lunch.
休息去吃午饭
Miss Nyholm, you have two hours
尼霍姆小姐 给你两个小时
to produce this witness or show cause.
去准备好这个证人或正当的理由
Thank you.
谢谢
It's my job.
这是我的工作
No. You're not like before.
不 你跟以前的律师不同
You're fighting for me.
你真的在为我抗争
Change of plan. I want you
计划有变 我想让你来
to take the questioning of the hospital administrator.
负责诘问医院管理人
I think you're getting under Patti's skin, so keep it up.
你快让帕蒂招架不住了 加油
Hello.
你好
Phone your boyfriend.
给你男友打个电♥话♥
Tell him I need to ask him something.
就说我有事要问他
My boyfriend?
我男友
Will Gardner. Tell him I want to see him
威尔·加德纳 告诉他我30分钟内要见他
in 30 minutes or I'm on to the next.
不然我就找别家
What?
什么事
It's good to see you.
见到你真好
And you.
我也是
You've been working out.
你一直在健身啊
How's the kid? Good, thanks.
孩子怎么样 很好 谢谢
I've been fired.
我被解雇了
You've been fired?
你被解雇了吗
By whom? My firm. My law firm.
被谁解雇 我的公♥司♥ 我的律所
The law firm I spilled blood for.
我为之抛头颅洒热血的律所
They fired me just this afternoon.
今天下午刚炒了我
A senior partner informed me.
一个高级合伙人通知我的
And are you looking for a new job?
那你要找新工作吗
I'm looking to sue.
我要向他们索赔
$8.6 million.
860万美元
They fired me because I'm pregnant.
他们解雇我的原因是我怀孕了
Really?
真的吗
You're pregnant?
你怀孕了
I am. It happens.
没错 很正常啊
Are you thinking of populating a small island?
你打算繁殖出一个小岛的人口来吗
You have five minutes,
给你五分钟考虑
then I go to Quinn & Holland.
否则我就去找奎亨律所
I think they're still in the building.
他们应该还在这栋楼里
So you go from fighting with us in the morning
你上午还在跟我们针锋相对
to hiring us in the afternoon?
下午一转身就来雇我们吗
Yes.
是的
Why do you find that so confusing, Mrs. Florrick?
你干嘛那么大惑不解的 福瑞克夫人
Will doesn't find that confusing, do you?
威尔都没觉得呢 是吧
You're using our suit, our donor suit
你是要利用我们的器官捐赠案
to get your firm to pay up?
来报复你的律所吧
That is so adorably calculated.
这么算计真是可爱
Maybe I just think you're good lawyers.
也许只因我觉得你们是不错的律师
You have four minutes.
你还有四分钟
How did it go today?
今天进行的怎么样
Judge Parks likes us.
帕克斯法官喜欢我们
We have three days until the liver's available.
在肝脏可供移植前我们有三天时间
Yes, but you don't know what my firm has coming down the pike.
是的 但你不知道我的律所还会使出什么招
Which you can't tell us or you will get disbarred.
你却不能告诉我们 否则会被吊销执照
True, but I'm human...
没错 但我也是个人
and pregnant.
而且还怀孕了
And who knows what a pregnant woman in my state might say.
说不定我这种状况下的孕妇会口无遮拦
Give me a taste.
给我点甜头
We know you're using this
我们知道你们想将这件
donor suit as a stalking horse
器官捐赠案作为敲门砖
for a multimillion dollar malpractice
来打开标的额数千万的
class action against Harbor Hospital.
港湾医院医疗失职集体诉讼之门
The hospital administrator-- he's not out on an emergency.
那个医院管理人不是去出急诊了
You wanted to question him, didn't you, Mrs. Florrick?
你本来要诘问他的是吧 福瑞克夫人
You have three minutes.
你还有三分钟
Do you want my case or not?
你到底接不接我的案子
They didn't really fire you because you were pregnant.
他们并非真的因怀孕而解雇你
Of course they did.
那当然是真的
But it makes a good story anyway.
但不管怎样 这都是个好借口
Then let's sue.
那就告他们吧
Hello, Alicia.
你好 艾丽西娅
Hello, Jackie.
你好 杰姬
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表