Moving together.
共进退
Diane?
戴安
What do you think?
你怎么看
I think his department should be under peer review.
我觉得他的部门应该参加同事互评
We're all in this together, right?
这是整个律所的事儿
Good. Thanks.
很好 谢谢
I'll get right on it.
我马上就去实施
Sheriff. Escort out those two gentlemen of the press.
警官 把这两位记者请出去
As promised, when you disrupt my court, you lose a seat.
我说过 扰乱本庭秩序者必逐
Think of it as our own little game of musical chairs.
就把这当成抢椅子游戏吧
Now, this is a trial,
这是一次庭审
gentlemen and ladies.
女士们先生们
It is not a show.
这不是一场演出
It is not being performed for your amusement.
这可不是为了好玩
Likewise, counselors, I have been informed
同样地 律师们 我知道
that both the defendant and prosecution witnesses
被告与控方的证人
have been live-tweeting this trial.
都一直在微博上直播此次庭审
You are all under an electronic gag order.
现在 禁止你们使用一切信息传播手段
No texting, no tweeting, no Facebook.
短♥信♥不行 微博不行 Facebook也不行
Is that understood?
都了解了吧
Yes, Your Honor.
明白 法官阁下
Good. Then let's go.
很好 那我们继续
And you remember clearly stating you were going to sleep in your car?
你清楚地记得 你当时说要去车里睡觉?
And the defendant heard you?
被告也听到你这么说了?
Yes, and she was all, "What do I care, bitch""
是的 她当时还说 "谁管你啊 贱♥货♥"
And I was like, "Look, do not start with me""
然后我说 "听着 别逼我"
Okay, I get the gist.
够了 我懂你意思了
And waking up after ten minutes in the back seat of your car,
你在你车后座歇了10分钟
what did you see?
醒来时你看到了什么
Her, driving her Caddy, slamming into me.
看到她开着她的凯迪拉克 向我撞来
And did you see where she went then?
你看到她后来去哪了吗
Hungry33?
你就是网名"饥渴33"那位?
Yeah.
是的
What's up? What's up?
你好 你好
I'm Reserve82.
我是"备用82"
Yeah, I saw you on four booth.
嗯 我在foursquare.com社交网站见过你
Yeah, I'm the mayor.
嗯 我有"市长"勋章
Okay.
好吧
So you must come here a lot.
你一定经常来这儿吧
Since it opened.
从开业起 一直来
Were you here when that accident happened?
那场事故发生的时候你也在场吧
Oh, my God, the Sloan thing?
天哪 你是说思珑的事儿?
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 当然在
This place has been mad jammed ever since.
自那以后 这里天天爆满
So you saw the fight?
那么你看到打架了?
I had a front row seat.
我可是坐在前排哦
Right over there.
就在那儿
And the other one, too.
另一场也看得清清楚楚
Other one? What other one?
另一场 什么意思
Well, between her and her boyfriend.
她和她男友之间的那场架
Sloan and her boyfriend?
思珑和她的男友?
No, no, no. Uh, Yarissa and her boyfriend.
不是 是雅丽莎和她男友
There was another fight?
那晚打了两场架?
Shut up.
闭嘴
Everyone.
所有人
Sheriff, another seat.
警官 把那人请出去
Continue, Counselor.
请继续 律师
So no one else could have rammed into your car that night?
当晚 没有其他人会开车撞你?
Because you only fought with Sloan?
因为你只和思珑发生了冲突?
That's right.
对的
So you didn't fight with your boyfriend that night?
你当晚没和你的男友打架?
That was a personal matter.
那是我个人私事
You mean, hitting your boyfriend was a personal matter?
你是说攻击你的男友是私事?
Objection. Relevance.
反对 与本案无关
Your Honor, we would argue
法官阁下 我们只是想表明
that a fight with Ms. Morgan is not an unusual occurrence,
摩根小姐参与打架不止一次
and there were others who had reason to hurt her.
还有别人有理由袭击她
Yes, but only one who was driving Sloan's car.
是的 但思珑的车 只会是思珑在开
And yet others who were driving black Escalades.
但开黑色凯雷德的 就大有人在了
That same night? Um, gentlemen.
就事发当晚? 先生们
If you haven't noticed,
如果你们没注意的话
this is a courtroom, and I am a judge.
提醒下你们是在法庭上 而我是法官
Now, I'm going to give you a little leeway, here, counselor,
现在 我允许辩方律师继续提问
but only because I'm curious.
但这只是出于我的好奇心而已
The police found traces
警方在你的车上
of paint from a black Escalade on your car.
发现了黑色凯雷德的掉漆痕迹
But isn't it possible
但有没有可能
that that could have come from accidents prior to that night?
那是那晚之前的事故留下的?
I'm sorry.
对不起
Does "Nuh-uh" Mean "No"?
"8"代表"不" 是吗
Then say "No."
那就请说"不"
No.
不是
It was a brand-new car.
我这车是刚买♥♥的
And I hadn't been in any previous accidents.
先前没有发生过车祸
This is a valet slip.
这是一张泊车登记卡
It's actually your valet slip from the night in question.
就是那晚你的泊车登记卡
You see these marks on the back?
你看到背面这些记号♥了吗
The valet makes them
工作人员做这些标记
so they don't get blamed for previous damage.
表示这是车子原有的损坏 跟他们无关
But those are scratches.
这只是些刮花
And dents. From previous accidents?
还有凹痕 是先前的车祸造成的?
From bumping things.
只是一些小碰撞
Not from previous accidents.
不是什么车祸
Well, according to this, you had dents on your front fender,
根据卡上记录 车的前挡泥板已经有了凹痕
both side doors,
侧门也有
and, most significantly, since this is where you accuse my client
更重要的是 后挡泥板也有凹痕
of damaging your car, on the rear fender.
但你指控是我当事人撞坏的这里
She did this to me.
就是她干的
No further questions.
没有问题了
You're the man.
你太厉害了
I am the man.
我的确厉害
Ms. Scott-Carr.
斯科特-卡尔女士
We should probably talk.
我们应该谈谈
About what, ma'am?
谈什么 女士
Your ambitions.
你的抱负
I need you.
我需要你
To beat Childs, I need you as my campaign manager.
为了打败查尔兹 我需要你当我的竞选经理
Maybe you haven't noticed, but I'm working for a campaign.
也许你还没留意 我正在为一个候选人工作
Yes, and I probably should wait until it's officially over,
是 也许我该等他正式退出竞选再说
but I need somebody now.
但我现在正缺人手
I know the Democratic Committee has rejected Peter,
我知道民♥主♥党委员会已经拒绝了彼得
and I know that your reserves are almost exhausted.
我也知道你们的资金快用完了
You're asking me to abandon him?
你要我弃他而去?
I am.
是
Join me.
加入我的阵营
So, does she wear panties?
她穿内♥裤♥吗
Who?
谁
Does Sloan wear panties?
思珑穿内♥裤♥吗
Paris Hilton tweeted that
帕丽斯·希尔顿在微博上说
she didn't wear panties to court yesterday.
她昨天出庭时没穿内♥裤♥
Well, I don't know, but my guess is she did wear panties.
我不知道 但是我猜她穿了
And she said Sloan flashed the judge.
她还说 思珑对法官暴露自己的私处
I think you need to stop reading Paris Hilton's tweets.
我觉得你不该再看帕丽斯·希尔顿的微博了
Yeah, maybe you should move her computer into the living room.
也许你该把她的电脑也搬到客厅去
So, what's she like?
她人怎么样
She's fine; she's a client.
不错 就是一个委托人而已
Yeah, but... is she nice?
是 但是 她平易近人吗
I don't know. She asked whether you guys wanted autographs.
不知道 她问我你们要不要她的签名
You told her about us?
你跟她谈起我们了?
No, she just asked if I had kids
没有 她只是问我有没有小孩
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表