Sometimes I like to be more thorough.
有时我做事会非常缜密
You seem to frequently be more thorough.
你似乎经常都很缜密
Didn't the hospital warn you
难道医院没有警告你
about your overuse of radiation testing?
不要过度进行放射性检测吗
Objection, Your Honor. Again.
反对 法官大人 理由同上
This is a fishing expedition.
对方进行了审前调查
Okay. I admit to being lost here.
好吧 我承认我有点迷糊
What fish are you afraid Mrs. Florrick is chasing?
你怕福瑞克夫人查到些什么呢
She is attempting to use an ongoing investigation
她试图利用某个针对
into Harbor Hospital into...
港湾医院的调查来指控...
Excuse me.
不好意思
I think the word you're looking for is over-testing.
你想说的是过度测试吧
Your Honor, we request a short recess
法官大人 我方请求短暂休庭
to talk with the plaintiff's attorney.
我们需要和原告律师谈谈
Anything that gets us to a settlement, I am all for.
只要能帮助达成共识 我都同意
We have a sworn affidavit from the donor databank.
我们手里有捐赠资料库的宣誓书
We knew nothing about the next potential donee on that list.
我们对受赠者名单的排序情况一无所知
It was completely blind.
这是不公开的
It doesn't matter what you knew.
你们知道什么并不重要
It matters what Dr. Lawton knew.
关键是洛顿医生是否知情
But you're not looking closely enough.
你们查得还不够细
Dr. Lawton didn't know.
洛顿医生并不知情
No one knew who the computers would assign that liver to.
没人会知道电脑会把那肝脏拨给谁
We still have you on over-testing.
我们仍能指控你方过度测试
Yes, you do, ma'am.
你说得对 女士
And we're vulnerable on that front,
那确实是我们的软肋
but that still doesn't change the fact
但这并不能改变
that you're stealing a liver
你们试图从病人手中抢走
from one worthy candidate to give to another.
他应得的器官 并将其易主的事实
We have looked at your worthy candidate.
我们也在关注你们那位病人
He's ten months away from death.
他离死亡至少还有十个月
I'm fighting your suit,
我坚持和你们打官司
Ms. Lockhart, Mrs. Florrick,
洛克哈特女士 福瑞克夫人
and you know why?
知道为什么吗
Because we're right.
因为我们是正确的
This is not about saving the hospital money.
这案子与医院财政无关
This is about preserving the integrity of the donor list.
而是关乎受赠程序的公正性
Marjorie Garnett is near death,
玛洛利·加内特大限将至
and she needs to accept that fact.
她得接受这个现实
You two need to, as well.
你们俩也一样
I heard.
我听说了
We have 12 hours.
我们还有十二小时
Yes.
是
We haven't given up yet.
我们还没放弃
I know.
我知道
I haven't, either.
我也没放弃
As far as we can tell, the doctors didn't know
现在能告诉你的是 医生们对
the organ would go to Jeffrey Berkoff,
下个受赠人是杰弗里·贝科夫的事并不知情
so we don't have that avenue anymore.
所以这条路行不通了
You know,
你知道吗
I loved being a mom.
我爱当母亲的感觉
If I had it to do all over again, I...
如果时光倒流 我...
I would have done it differently.
我一定不会像之前那样
Really?
真的吗
It looks like it was fun.
我觉得你活得挺精彩
Well, I wouldn't have done it all differently.
也不是完全不同吧
I don't want to die.
我不想死
What will he remember of me?
他长大了会忆起我什么呢
Has Dr. Lawton seen these?
洛顿医生见过这个吗
Oh, yeah.
见过
He says I was quite the partier.
他说我真是会玩
It's just odd.
真是尴尬
Last time I was here, you were firing me.
上次我在这里时 你们是在解雇我
A lot of water under that bridge.
时过境迁嘛
So, Cary, you've proven yourself valuable
凯里 你在州检察官办公室
in the State's Attorney's office,
表现优异
and we're starting to look to expand,
而我们正开始招募人才
but we're always wanting a...
但我们需要保证
...balance of personalities.
员工心理平衡
Okay.
好的
I guess I'm wondering, will you still fit in here?
我想知道的是 你还能融入这里吗
Well, I have done a lot of growing, being away.
我离开的这段时间 成长了许多
So I want to fit in,
我希望能融入这里
wherever I go.
无论我去哪
And you won't mind coming over to the dark side?
你不介意在我们这边为虎作伥吗
I think I'll find it a challenge.
我会把它当成一种挑战
So you'd be willing to come back as a second-year associate.
你愿意以两年律师经验的身份回来吗
That won't feel like a step down?
不会感觉屈尊吗
Thought I'd be coming back as a third-year.
我以为回来后能算成有三年经验
Yes. But your second year
对 但你的第二年
was with the State's Attorney's office, so...
在州检察官办公室工作 所以...
It's only a title, Cary.
这只是个名号♥ 凯里
We'd still offer all of the perks and salary bumps
工资涨幅和津贴福利仍像我们之前
that I discussed.
谈的那样
Sorry.
抱歉
Look, I've seen the way third-years treat second-years.
我非常清楚一年经验差异代表着什么
It's not just a title.
这可不仅是名号♥问题
Cary, listen. We're growing again.
凯里 我们的团队又在壮大了
And as we grow, we're hiring people back.
壮大过程中 我们会雇回一些员工
And we can't break precedent by giving something to you
我们不能为你破例
that we don't give to others.
这样对其他人不公平
Think about it, Cary.
好好考虑一下 凯里
And Alicia will be a third-year?
艾丽西娅算有三年律师经验是吗
Eli, I have to prepare for a cross-examination.
伊莱 我得为交叉质询准备资料
This will only take a minute.
我不会占用你太多时间
And it's important.
这事很重要
I'm about to argue for a woman's life.
我手头的案子人命关天
Is it more important than that?
是比人命还重要的事吗
Okay, I thought I could top that.
好吧 我的事更重要些
No.
不是
You separated from Peter.
你和彼得分居了
Peter told you?
彼得告诉你的?
Jackie.
杰姬
The second that phone rings, I have to go.
电♥话♥一响 我就必须得走了
Is it irrevocable?
这事已经没有余地了吗
My decision to leave Peter?
你是指我决定离开彼得吗
Yes.
对
Okay. Wait.
好吧 等等
Does that mean it will change or...?
到底是有挽回的余地还是...
No, it won't.
不 没有
I don't want to ask you why,
我不想过问原因
but you do know this will look politically motivated.
但你该知道这看起来像是政♥治♥手段吧
Not the separation, the marriage.
不是说分居 我指你们的婚姻
I've already talked to Zach and Grace.
我已经和扎克还有格蕾丝谈过了
And you should talk to Peter.
而你也该和彼得谈谈
It will hurt everyone if this becomes a big thing.
这事闹大了对谁都没好处
Yeah. Okay.
是啊 好的
Have you thought about couple's counseling?
你想过接受夫妻心理治疗吗
No.
没
I know I'm not the best advertisement for it,
我知道我推荐这个不太合适
but my ex-wife and I went through it.
但我和我前妻尝试过
And it wasn't... as bad as I thought.
结果也不像想象的那么糟
Thank you.
谢谢
And thank you for not trying to talk me out of it.
也感谢你没有逼我和彼得复合
Should I try?
我该试试吗
Gotta go.
我得走了
Go save a life.
去济世救人吧
Dr. Lawton,
洛顿医生
who is Marcus Orr, Sheryl Kirk
马科斯·沃尔 雪莉·柯克
and Gabriel Elba?
和加百列·艾尔巴是谁
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表