The state's attorney's office.
州检察官办公室
Five years, second degree.
5年 二级谋杀
But you're... I mean, we're not considering it.
可是你... 我是说 咱不会考虑这个条件
Yes, we are.
不 我们在考虑
It just takes one.
只需要1个陪审员
Yeah, it just takes one to deadlock.
对啊 1个陪审员就可使陪审团陷入僵局
Yes.
是的
And if the jury deadlocks, the gun is in.
如果出现陪审团僵局 那把枪便成为可采证据
A deadlock works against you.
于是 陪审团僵局对你是不利的
I can say the government planted...
我可以说是政♥府♥陷害...
Oh, Vance, stop it.
萨莱 省省吧
You did it.
是你干的
Right now, you're in control.
现在 你还能控制局势
Once the jury comes in, it's out of your hands.
一旦陪审团参与 就由不得你了
Take the five years.
接受5年的刑期吧
Did he take it?
他接受了吗
The five years? Yes.
5年刑期? 是的
It was the smart move.
明智之举
I'm your new mentor.
我是你的新师♥傅♥
See you tomorrow morning.
明天早上见
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表