Mr. Calamar testified that you beat Dr. Booth with a bat.
卡拉马尔先生证明你曾用棒球棒殴打过布思医生
And then you gave that weapon to him to hide.
然后你让他帮你藏匿凶器
Is that true?
是这样吗
I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me.
我拒绝回答 这个问题可能令我自证己罪
You then, according to Mr. Calamar,
随后 根据卡拉马尔先生的证词
took that same bat back from him
你又把他打昏
after knocking him unconscious. Is that true?
然后拿回了该凶器 对吗
I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me.
我拒绝回答 这个问题可能令我自证己罪
And since that time,
从那以后
have you ever tried to contact Mr. Calamar?
你有没有试着联♥系♥过卡拉马尔先生
Can you ask me that again, please?
你能再问一遍吗
Why, certainly, Miss Sharma.
当然可以 夏尔马小姐
I asked, "Since that time,
我问 "从那以后"
have you ever tried to contact Mr. Calamar?"
"你有没有试着联♥系♥过卡拉马尔先生"
Yes.
有
I'd like to speak to my client.
我要和我当事人谈谈
No, Mrs. Florrick.
不行 福瑞克夫人
Your client wishes to answer the question.
你的当事人自愿回答这个问题
Go ahead.
继续
I tried to speak to him a few days ago.
前几天我试着找过他一次
I followed him to the hotel, but he was meeting someone.
我跟踪他到了一家酒店 但他和别人有约
And this hotel where you followed him?
你跟踪他到了哪家酒店
What hotel was that?
是哪家酒店
It was a Lake... um...
是在湖边
It was, uh, Rolling Crest Suites in Lake Forest.
是森林湖的石峰套房♥酒店
Uh... room 333.
333号♥房♥间
You said you tried to speak to Mr. Calamar.
你是说 你试着找卡拉马尔先生谈话
So what prevented you?
那为什么没有成功
I saw that Mr. Calamar was meeting
我看到卡拉马尔先生
with an African- American woman,
正和一名非裔美国女性在一起
so I did not contact him.
所以我没有上前找他
And why did you try to contact him?
那你又是为什么想要找他呢
'Cause I wanted to ask him
因为我想问问他
why he was lying about me to a grand jury.
为何要在大陪审团面前诬陷我
And if... if I was this grand jury,
如果我也是大陪审团的一员
I would be asking him the same questions.
我会问他同样的问题
My guess is Mr. Calamar won't even return here
我猜卡拉马尔先生听到我的证词后
after he hears my testimony.
一定不会继续作证了
Did you really just do what I think you did?
你刚刚做的是我所想的那件事吗
What do you think I just did?
你想的是什么
Suggested that Blake was the one sleeping with Bishop's wife.
暗示布莱克是毕夏普老婆的情人
Look, the lighting at the Rolling Crest Suites was so dark,
石峰套房♥酒店的灯光太暗了
it could've been Blake.
也许那人真是布莱克呢
Alicia Florrick.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
This is Cary Agos.
我是凯里·艾格斯
How is your day going?
你今天过得怎么样
Fine, Cary. How's yours?
很好 凯里 你呢
Ah, I think I got a cold coming on.
我觉得我快♥感♥冒了
Well, I'm really sorry to hear that.
真是遗憾
Another subpoena?
又有传票了吗
Well, oddly, no.
奇怪的是 没有
Blake Calamar, during his last visit to the grand jury,
布莱克·卡拉马尔最后这次来作证时
was asked some follow-up questions
大陪审团问了他一些
based on Miss Sharma's testimony,
关于夏尔马小姐证词的后续问题
and you'll just never guess what happened.
你绝对想不到后来怎么着了
I think I have an idea.
我大概猜到了
He asked for a brief recess,
他要求短暂的休庭
and didn't return to the grand jury room.
那之后就人间蒸发了
Now, he's our only witness against Miss Sharma,
既然他是夏尔马小姐一案唯一的不利证人
so for now, we will not need her to return.
现在我们也不需要她返庭了
Thank you, Cary. I'll let her know.
谢谢你 凯里 我会告诉她的
Do.
请便
How are you, Cary?
你过得怎么样 凯里
I don't know.
我不确定
May be tough sledding here for a while.
估计还得在这儿撑一段时间
Well, good luck.
那么祝你好运
Thank you.
谢谢
Look at you.
瞧瞧你
Your daughter's not going to be very happy with you.
你女儿可不会给你好脸色看的
No. She thinks I drink too much wine.
不 她是觉得我喝太多红酒了
This is tequila.
这是龙舌兰
Cary was in on it, wasn't he?
凯里一直在帮你 不是吗
He knew what to ask you.
他知道该问你什么问题
Cary's a great guy.
凯里是个很好的人
Oh, listen to you.
听听
You and Cary, sitting in a tree...
你和凯里 坐在树上
Hey, I'm just shoring up friends.
我只是在广结朋友
For what?
图个什么呢
For the end days.
为我的末日做准备咯
I have to buy a big house.
我必须买♥♥个大房♥子
You have to?
你必须?
For appearances. I don't know.
也许是为面子 我不知道
I have to stop life from just happening, don't I?
我得掌控自己的生活 不是吗
I don't want to buy a big house.
我并不想买♥♥大房♥子
I like my apartment.
我喜欢我现在住的公♥寓♥
Yeah, I like it too.
我也喜欢那儿
I used to have so many friends.
我曾朋友成群
Where are they now?
可他们现在在哪儿呢
Now you lost me.
现在你把我弄糊涂了
Back then, my old life, the big house?
那时候 以前 住大房♥子的时候
I had all these...
我有好多...
mom friends.
主妇朋友们
All talking about our weight.
聊的话题就是体重什么的
Yeah, I wish I knew you back then.
真希望当时我认识你
No.
不
I was... different.
那时的我与现在不同
We would've hated each other.
我们肯定会互相讨厌的
Life changes, doesn't it?
生活变幻无常 不是吗
Yeah, it does.
是啊
We can change it back.
我们也可以改变生活
We can do what we want.
活得随心所欲
Who's that?
是谁
Blake.
布莱克
You're kidding.
别逗了
Nope. He wants to meet.
真的 他想和我见面
Well, you're not going to.
你又不会去的
Kalinda...
凯琳达
Hey, slugger.
嘿 棒球强击手
I heard you were heading home.
我听说你逃回家了
Yeah, yeah, thanks for that.
你拿着这个 当然得逃了
I felt you needed a little encouragement.
我觉得你需要点鼓励
Yeah, well, having Bishop
让毕夏普天天追着我
after you for sleeping with his wife, that's...
认为是我睡了他老婆
that's encouraging.
这确实够鼓励人的
Don't be a sore loser.
别这么输不起
Well, I...
我
I finally got Leela.
我终于查清楚利拉的事了
You finally got her.
你终于找到她了
Yeah, I finally understood.
我可算明白了
Well, good for you.
干得不错
It's a little bit too late, though, isn't it?
但是有点晚了 不是吗
Not really.
并不晚
Met with an ASA this afternoon...
今天下午我见了助理检察官
one last interview to fill them in.
把我知道的消息最后一次告知给他们
What do you want, a medal?
你想要什么 荣誉奖章吗
You see, I thought it was about why.
我一直以为这事关乎"为什么"
Why you changed your name.
为什么你要改名
I thought there was some deep, dark secret in your past,
我以为你的过去一定不简单
but there really wasn't.
但事实却不是这样
You just got bored with your old life.
你只不过是对以前的生活感到厌倦了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表