Because Christians are in no danger
因为在基♥督♥徒没有
of becoming a minority class.
成为少数阶级的危险
We'll talk. I got to go to work.
我们会谈的 我得去工作了
Go to school.
上学去吧
I need you to help Diane with this law suit.
我需要你帮戴安处理这个诉讼案
He just got dropped by his insurance,
保险公♥司♥拒绝替他赔钱
and he's pushing for a quick trial.
马上又要接受迅速审判
My only worry is that
我唯一担心的是
Diane will lose her perspective on this one.
这案子 戴安会失去理智
And you want me to...
你想让我...
Keep that perspective.
保持她的理智
Okay. How you doing?
好的 你好吗
I...
我...
Never better.
再好不过了
Good.
那就好
Clearly, the most complicated crime scene of the year.
很明显 这是本年度最复杂的犯罪现场
500 rounds fired.
500发子弹
Over 55 weapons. A shootout that lasted three minutes.
超过55把枪 持续了三分钟的枪战
One police officer killed...
一名警官被杀...
Four bank robbers. Five.
四个银行劫匪 五个
Four bank robbers were killed at the crime scene,
四个银行劫匪被当场击毙
and a suspected fifth, Jason Beltran, was arrested.
第五个疑犯 杰森·贝特朗 被捕
I feel like I'm being handled here.
我感觉我在这任人摆弄
We intend to pursue the same strategy
我们打算采取和你的保险公♥司♥
as your insurance company.
相同的策略
Which was?
什么策略
You made a mistake.
你犯了个错误
What mistake?
什么错误
Strategically,
从策略上来说
the only way we win the suit
我们胜诉的唯一方法
is to admit to an honest mistake.
是承认一个无心的错误
They need to prove collusion
他们要证明你
between you and the crime lab.
和犯罪实验室之间串谋
They need to prove that you wanted to get Beltran
他们要证明你希望贝特朗被定罪
and... they can't.
但... 他们不能
What they can do is play off your ego.
他们能做的是利用你的自大
It's well known you only take cases you believe are...
众所周知 只有确信无疑的案件
true.
你才接
They'll try to show that you skewed the evidence
他们会试图指出你歪曲证据
to make the case true.
让案件确信无疑
Ms. Sharma, call for you.
夏尔马女士 你的电♥话♥
Who is it?
谁打来的
He won't say.
他不说
He said you'd know what it's regarding.
他说你得知道是什么事
Um, just take a number, and I'll call back.
留下号♥码 我会打给他
I understand that you have to fight the best case,
我明白你更在乎输赢
not the truest case, but why...
而不是事实如何 但为何...
isn't my strongest defense that there was no mistake?
没有犯错不是最强有力的辩护?
Because the court
因为法庭
has determined that Beltran was wrongly convicted,
决定贝特朗是被误判了
and we can't refight that.
我们不能再抗辩
That's why I need you to swallow your pride,
这也是我需要你放下自尊的原因
so we can win.
这样才能赢
I determined
我判断出
the direction and the caliber of the bullet
射杀沃尔特警官的
that killed Officer Walter, that's all.
子弹的方向和口径 就这些
I can't lie on the stand
在证人席上我不能
about a mistake that doesn't exist.
为不存在的错误说谎
It's just...
这只是...
Thank you.
谢谢
Find his mistake.
找到他的错误
And if there isn't one?
如果一个都没有呢
He supported the lab tech...
他支持实验室人员的说法
there has to be one.
肯定有错误
Will wants you on this?
威尔让你跟这案子?
Yeah.
是的
Okay. Help Kalinda.
好 去帮凯琳达
He didn't want to leave a message.
他不想留言
He said he'd try later. Okay.
说迟点打来 好的
Anything you want to share?
有什么要分享的吗
No.
没有
You're the mustard seed?
你是一粒芥菜子?
You have a problem with that?
你有意见吗
Ms. Flores? Is it time?
弗丽斯小姐? 到时间了吗
Is it...
到时..
Oh, no, uh, um, I- I'm Mr. Gold.
不 我 我是戈德先生
We talked on the phone.
我们在电♥话♥上谈过
Victoria Adler referred me.
维多利亚·阿德勒介绍的
Oh, yeah, uh, Vicki.
是的 维基
I just, I just have to get... to get this trade off.
我只是 只是必须... 做完这笔交易
The stock market?
股票市场?
Shenzhen Exchange.
深圳交易所
It just opened.
刚开♥盘♥
Oh, no, no, no, don't do that.
不 不 不 别这样
Come on, come on, come on.
来吧 来吧 来吧
Yes.
好的
My senior project.
我的毕业设计
I'm trying to prove
我想证明
that the next great financial bubble is in pharmaceuticals.
下一个巨大的金融泡沫在药品行业
Foreign money flooding into CDOs,
国际热钱涌向债务抵押债券
based on FDA clearances of drug studies.
因为食品药物管理局开放了药品实验
Don't worry, I'm a nanny, too.
别担心 我同时也是保姆
But if you want,
不过如果你愿意
I can manage your money.
我可以给你理财
Oh, I...
我...
I'm joking.
我开玩笑的
And...
还有...
I just shorted MRG.
我刚卖♥♥空了Mrg
Okay, uh, Mr. Gold, uh, what can I do for you?
好的 戈登先生 我能为你做什么
Well, as I said on the phone, I have two children.
就像电♥话♥里说的 我有两个孩子
Ages...? Six and eight.
多大了 六岁和八岁
Names? Peter... and Alicia.
名字呢 彼得... 和艾丽西娅
And you want tutoring, too?
你希望我同时能辅♥导♥他们吗
I... No.
我... 不
Yeah. I guess.
是的 我认为是
If-if that's possible.
如 如果可能的话
It would have to work around my graduate degree.
我还得完成我的研究生学位
Oh, I understand.
我明白
Can I ask you about your most recent employment?
能问问你最近的雇佣情况吗
You can.
可以
I worked for the same family
我最近五年
for the last five years... two daughters.
都在为同一个家庭工作 他家有两个女儿
Okay. And,
好的 那个
I hate to have to ask you this, but,
我这么问可能有点唐突
you know... It's okay.
那个 没关系的
Vicki said that I could talk to you.
维基说 我可以跟你讲
I was born in Nayarit, Mexico.
我出生在墨西哥纳亚里特
My parents came here when I was two.
父母在我两岁的时候 来到美国
But I am working with a lawyer on my citizenship.
现在 我找了一名律师帮我争取公民权
All I've ever known is America.
从我记事起 就只知道美国了
Can I have the lawyer's name, just to check details?
能把律师姓名告诉我吗 以便查证一些细节
Sure.
好的
he says it could be a year before I get my citizenship,
他说我可能要等一年 才能取的公民权
but,
不过
I will let him know that you're calling.
我会跟他说 你要联♥系♥他
Give me a call, Mr. Gold.
戈德先生 需要保姆给我打电♥话♥
I'm very good with kids.
我很擅于和孩子打交道
I don't doubt that for a second, Ms. Flores.
这点我深信不疑 弗丽斯小姐
And good luck with your thesis.
祝你论文顺利完成
I did mine on the savings and loan meltdown,
我当年的论文题目是储蓄与信贷萎缩
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表