Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
I'm kind of relieved. It was going to be a long night.
我反而松了一口气 本以为今晚会很难熬
Yeah. I can deal with her. No, I got it.
是啊 我来处理吧 不用 我来
Okay, Miss White, thank you so much for coming in, but, um,
怀特小姐 很感谢你来 但是
we don't handle... cases like this.
我们不接这种案子
I'm sorry. What happened? No. Nothing.
你说什么 怎么了 没什么
It's just, we have to be cautious about what kind of cases we take.
只是 我们接案子的时候得非常谨慎
He got to you, didn't he?
他给你们施加压力了 是不是
No, but thank you for coming in.
没有 但还是谢谢你来找我们
He's not under his own name at the hotel.
他在酒店没有登记真名
He's under an alias. Like a movie star.
他用了化名 像电影明星常做的一样
What name? Mr. Harbour.
什么名字 哈勃尔先生
Joe Kent?
乔·肯特?
The Nobel Prize-winning Joe Kent?
那个诺贝尔奖得主乔·肯特?
Yes. He's under an assumed name at the Foreland.
是的 他用化名入住了海角酒店
I didn't even know he was in town.
我都不知道他在这里
He's speaking at NOW tomorrow.
他明天要在全国妇女协会演讲
And the state's attorney isn't prosecuting?
州检察官不起诉他?
That's what she says.
她是这么说的
I'm still trying to find out why.
我还在找原因
I don't believe it.
我不相信
He is being awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for his work with women.
他因对女性的突出贡献 而被授予诺奖
He's one of the most respected Americans in the world.
他是全世界最受尊敬的美国人之一
So, what do we do?
那我们该怎么做
Do you believe her?
你相信她吗
She seems... calmer than I would expect,
她看上去 比我想象得要镇静
but this tip she got-- it's just...
但是她收的这笔小费 有点...
Okay, why don't Derrick and I go talk to her?
好吧 我和德里克一起去找她谈谈
Just a few quick questions. We'll be right back.
就问几个问题 我们马上回来
No. I'm-I'm fine.
不用 我 我很好
Lockhar&Gardner. Yes.
洛克哈特&加德纳律所 是的
I already said. 11:00. Bye.
我已经说过了 11点 拜拜
Do you have someplace to go?
你是不是还得去别的地方
No, uh... Well, I mean, yes, but later.
没有... 我的意思是 等会儿再去
Someone at the police station phoned these creeps-- uh, Carpton & Greene.
警♥察♥局有人打给这些跟屁虫 卡普顿&格林
Do you know them? The law firm. Yes.
你听说过吗 是的 一家律所
We take this and we're wrong--
如果这个案子接错了
we lose half our client list.
我们会丢掉一半客户
We take this and we're right-- then it's big.
如果这个案子接对了 就是个大案子
Financially big.
经济上非常可观
Is she all right? Yes. Carpton & Greene phoned her.
她还好吧 嗯 卡普顿&格林律所联♥系♥她了
They want her if we don't.
如果我们不接的话 他们想接
Tread lightly, gentlemen.
谨慎处理 先生们
She's meeting them at 11:00.
她打算11点跟他们见面
11:00 tomorrow? No, tonight.
明天11点? 不 今晚11点
I'll get Kalinda. I'll get Blake.
我联♥系♥凯琳达 我联♥系♥布莱克
Great. Four hours to decide
很好 还有4个小时来决定
if we sue the most beloved Democrat in America.
我们是否起诉全美最受欢迎的民♥主♥党员
To be honest, I don't think of myself as the African-American candidate
老实说 我没把自己当成美籍非裔候选人
or as the woman candidate.
或是女性候选人
The question is what the Democratic Committee will think of you.
关键在于民♥主♥党委员会怎么看你
Well, my guess is, they'll think of me as the loose cannon.
他们恐怕会把我当成不安定分子
I just stood up there and said they were part of the problem.
我刚在台上指出他们也要对问题负责
Hello, Eli. Mr. Jordan.
你好 伊莱 乔丹先生
Wendy, this is Mr. Florrick's campaign manager.
温迪 这位是福瑞克先生的竞选经理
Yes, I know of Mr. Gold. We've never met.
我知道戈德先生 但从没见过面
Well, Peter would love to say hello.
彼得想跟您打个招呼
I'd love that, too. After dessert? Perfect.
乐意之至 用过甜点后怎么样 没问题
And Peter will see you for lunch tomorrow, Mr. Jordan.
乔丹先生 彼得明天会和您共进午餐
Oh, is that this week?
约的是这周吗
Yes, it's this week. Uh, my office called to confirm.
是的 是这周 我们打给您确认过了
I-I'll give him a call.
我会打给他的
We've got endorsement issues.
支持者方面出问题了
Vernon Jordan might be in play.
弗农·乔丹可能要易帜
This is the attorney-client retainer agreement.
这是律师-当事人聘用定金协议
When you sign that, we're your lawyers,
你签名后 我们就是你的律师了
everything we say is privileged and cannot be used in court.
我们谈的一切都将保密 不会呈堂
But up to that point-- up to the point you sign this form--
但在你签字之前
we can be subpoenaed, so,
我们都有可能被传唤 所以
in order to protect you, we're not going to take any notes, okay?
为了保护你 我们将不作任何记录
Okay.
好
Hey. Where are you?
你在哪儿
I'm there. You gonna tell me what the big secret is now?
我到了 现在可以告诉我那个惊世秘密了吧
The masseuse-- the one we're thinking of representing--
那个按♥摩♥师 我们正考虑接手的那个当事人
she said she was assaulted by Joe Kent.
她说她被乔·肯特性侵犯了
The Joe Kent? Yes.
鼎鼎大名的乔·肯特? 是
So we're trying to make a quick deal on this,
所以我们想快点逼对方和解
but as you can imagine, it's sensitive.
但是你可以想到 这事儿很敏感
Yeah, accusing the Nobel Peace Prize winner of sexual assault,
当然 控告诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥得主性侵犯
I'd say so.
确实敏感
We're questioning the masseuse now,
我们正在询问按♥摩♥师
but see what you can find out on Kent, okay?
你看看能从肯特那儿找到点什么
Room 906. You want anything?
906房♥间 你要查什么
Anything that'll expedite a settlement. Got it.
所有能够促使和解达成的蛛丝马迹 明白
Operator, can I have housekeeping?
总机 请帮我接客房♥管理部
Yeah, I'm in room 906. My trashcan is pretty full.
我住906房♥间 我的垃圾桶满了
Could you send someone up, please?
能派人过来清理一下吗
What do you need?
需要我做什么
Nothing now. Kalinda's on it.
暂时不用 凯琳达在处理
You sure? I'm sure.
你确定? 确定
Blake?
布莱克
Yes, ma'am?
老板
I need you to look into someone for me, if you're free.
我想请你调查一个人 如果你有空的话
I am free.
我有空
Lara White.
劳拉·怀特
What do you want to know? If she's lying;
要查她什么 查她是不是在说谎
if she's trying to make a quick buck;
她是不是想敲一笔
if she's trying to embarrass Mr. Kent;
她是不是想搞臭肯特先生
any ties to the Republican Party.
任何跟共和党的关联都要查
Okay. It needs to happen fast. We have until 11:00.
没问题 赶紧着手 11点前得搞定
Here's my cell.
这是我的手♥机♥号♥码
Phone me and only me, whatever you get.
不管查到什么 给我打电♥话♥ 只给我打
If you're okay with that? I'm okay with that.
如果你没意见的话 没意见
And... if you ever need anything like this in the future, Ms. Lockhart,
另外 今后如果还有什么事需要我做
don't hesitate to call.
请您随时找我
He asked me to pay special attention to his adductor.
他要求我特别关照他的内收肌
And that's...? Uh, the inside thigh. Here.
在... 大腿内侧 这里
And that is... restricted?
这个位置是不能碰的?
Well, it usually means that a customer wants inappropriate contact.
这通常意味着顾客想进行不正当的接触
Sexual contact? Yes.
性接触 是的
And I was, like... "I don't do that,
我说 我不进行这项服务
but I can massage the hamstring and the quadriceps""
但是我可以按♥摩♥腿筋和股四头肌
Well, that made him pretty... vexed.
这让他非常 恼怒
So I was, like, "I can send up somebody else."
于是我说 我可以叫其他人来服务
And then what happened?
然后呢
Well, then I went into the bathroom to wash my hands,
后来我走到洗手间洗手
and that's when I saw him behind me.
然后便看到他站在我身后
In the bathroom? Yes.
在洗手间? 是的
And he was...
他当时...
You know, he had a robe, but his...
他穿了浴袍 但是他的...
his penis was exposed.
他的阴♥茎♥露在外面
He was erect? Yes.
他勃起了? 是
And he was like, "I paid for more."
然后他说 我的金额就是要更多服务
And I went, "No, sir, Mr. Kent.
我说 不是的 肯特先生
You paid for exactly that amount""
你支付的金额 只是按♥摩♥服务费
So, then he was like,
接着他说
"Could you help me with something in the bedroom"" his hamstring.
"能不能在卧室帮我一下" 他是指腿筋
And why didn't you leave then?
你当时为什么不走开
On account of, i only make money if the hotel wants me back,
这样说吧 酒店继续用我 我才有钱赚
so I need to keep the VIP customers happy.
所以我必须让VIP客户满意
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表