After, Sloan drove off for five miles,
思珑驶离现场不过五英里
and then wrapped her Escalade around a fire hydrant.
她的凯雷德就撞上了一个消防栓
What does she say?
她怎么说的
Sloan? She just made bond.
思珑? 她已经保释出来了
I'm questioning her this afternoon.
我今天下午去问询她
With a partner.
得找个合伙人压阵
This was a $30 million divorce
重点本来是起3000万的离婚案
with a DUI afterthought.
酒驾是其次
Now it's attempted murder.
但现在变成谋杀未遂了
Divorce is on hold.
离婚案暂时搁置了
I'll go.
我去
Don't you have all those important peer reviews to do?
你不是有很重要的同事互评要做吗
No, I'll do it.
还是我去吧
I love Sloan.
我喜欢思珑
Big fan, are you?
超级粉丝?
Haven't you heard?
你没听说吗
She's not just for kids anymore.
她转型了 不再只是面向小孩了
We should check if Yarissa
我们得查查 当时俱乐部里
had other enemies at the club.
是否有其他人和雅丽莎有仇
With no witnesses,
没有目击证人
we could argue someone else destroyed her car.
我们可以辩称其他人毁了她的车子
Also, it's only attempted murder
而且 谋杀未遂只建立在
if Sloan knew that Yarissa was sleeping in her car.
思珑知道雅丽莎在车里睡觉的前提下
Right. It's criminal damage to property
没错 如果她只是想把车撞毁
if she thought she was just destroying her car.
罪名就只能是故意毁坏财物
Good, I'll look for witnesses.
好的 我去找证人
Like a general waiting on an eight-year-old king.
感觉像大将军恭候小皇帝
I heard peer review was rough.
听说同事互评这事儿挺烦人的?
A bit.
有点儿
How important is it?
这很重要吗
I don't know.
我不知道
We're trying to figure that out.
我们在努力理清这玩意儿
You think it's stupid?
你觉得搞这个很傻吗
I think...
我觉得...
it encourages people to denigrate each other to save their jobs.
这会鼓励大家诋毁他人 以保住自己的饭碗
I read your reviews.
我看过你写的评价了
You didn't.
你没这么做
So, you guys are the lawyers?
你们就是她的律师吗
Yep. And you're the entourage.
是的 你是她的随从吧
I'm Corey.
我叫科里
So, if you know someone's lying,
如果你们知道某人撒谎
you can't put them on the stand, right?
就不能让他出庭作证了 对吗
You can't knowingly put someone on the stand to perjure themselves.
我们不能明知故犯地 让人出庭作伪证
Why?
问这个干嘛
So it's just best not to know?
这么说 最好不要让你们知道
There you are.
你来了
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
My God, what a day.
今天真够一受
Mrs. Burchfield, this is one of our partners,
布琪菲太太 这是我们的一位合伙人
Will Gardner.
威尔·加德纳
Oh, hello.
你好
I'm so glad you're here.
你来了真是太好了
Milla was just telling us something.
米拉刚刚跟我讲了些事
I was...
我
I was at the club, too.
我当时也在俱乐部
I went there because Sloan called and sounded tipsy.
是思珑打电♥话♥叫我去的 她听起来有点醉
Paige asked me to drive Sloan home.
佩琪要我把思珑捎回家
Paige? Who's Paige?
佩琪是谁
Me. We're just informal here.
是我 我们称呼很随意的
Tell them what you heard.
给他们讲讲 你都听到了什么
This Yarissa girl,
叫雅丽莎的这个女孩
she said she was going to the bathroom to do coke, not her car.
她说要去洗手间吸点粉 没说要去车里
So, you don't remember anything
从你和雅丽莎在俱乐部打架
from when you fought with Yarissa at the club
到你在医院里醒来
till when you woke up in the hospital?
这期间的事情你都忘了?
Yeah. I sort of blacked out.
对 我失去意识了
And at what point did you see your sister at the club?
你何时在俱乐部见到你妹妹的
Milla?
米拉吗
Yeah, she said she was there.
是的 她说她当时在场
That Paige sent her to pick you up.
说是佩琪让她去接你的
Don't put her on the stand, okay?
别让她出庭作证 好吗
They would say anything to keep me out of jail.
他们为了让我不坐牢 什么都愿意说
We're opting for a bench trial.
我们选择的是无陪审员审判
A jury would be too quick to prejudge.
若有陪审团 他们很容易先入为主
Thank you, Ms. Burchfield.
谢谢 布琪菲小姐
Did you like my song?
你喜欢我的歌♥吗
Did I...
我...
The one you just played?
你刚刚唱的那首吗
Yeah, I did.
我喜欢
I'm trying to party less.
我已在尽力少参加派对
Good.
不错
It's just part of the whole climbing out of the Disney ghetto thing.
这些都只是为了让我 摆脱迪斯尼公主形象
My look's too... innocent.
我的长相 太天真了
Sloan?
思珑
Time to get into uniform.
该换演出服了
Hello, Mr. Gold.
你好啊 戈德先生
What are you doing here?
有何贵干
I'm humbling myself.
我诚恳地请求你的帮助
Really?
真的吗
That doesn't sound like you.
这可不像你的风格
Peter needs you.
彼得需要你的帮助
And he gets me every Tuesday for spiritual guidance.
他每周二都能得到我给他的精神指引
No.
不是这样
He needs your endorsement.
他需要你为他的竞选背书
He'll lose without you.
不然他就会输
Mr. Gold, you know I don't endorse. You know that.
戈德先生 你知道我从不为任何人背书
Eli.
伊莱
Pastor Easton.
伊斯顿牧师
Just Jeremiah these days.
我现在不是牧师啦
How are you doing? Good.
最近怎么样 挺好
Actually, not so good.
其实 不怎么好
I need you to talk to your son.
我需要你和你儿子谈谈
About an endorsement?
让他为彼得背书对吧
Yes.
没错
Having problems with Wendy Scott-Carr?
温迪·斯科特-卡尔很棘手对吧
Haven't lost it.
还没输呢
It never goes away.
政♥治♥斗争从不停歇
Religion fades, not politics.
宗教已经停止了斗争 政♥治♥则不然
Well...
好吧
I can talk to him, but my son's his own man.
我可以帮你去说 但我儿子很有主见
Anything you can do.
请你尽量
For a friend, sure.
为了朋友 没问题
Really? And what are you hearing?
真的? 你都听说了些什么
The usual garbage.
还是那些垃圾
Lockhart & Gardner is breaking up.
洛克哈特&加德纳律所要解体了什么的
I know it's nonsense, but it never hurts to call.
我知道这是胡扯 但还是想跟你说下
It is nonsense, Bethany.
的确是胡扯 贝瑟尼
I hear the same about a dozen firms a week.
这周有十多家律所都有这种传说呢
I think it's a bad idea, Derrick.
这可不是一个好主意 德里克
Not if we handle it right.
只要处理得当就行
Handle what right?
处理得当什么
Derrick's heard rumblings from Litigation
德里克听到了诉讼部的抱怨
about Family Law getting a pass on peer review.
抱怨家庭法部门不用参加同事互评
David Lee runs his department like a fiefdom,
大卫·李把他的部门 搞成独♥立♥王国了
and we indulge him.
可我们居然还纵容他
We indulge him because he's making money
我们纵容他 是因为在这个经济萧条期
in a down economy.
他的部门依然在盈利
We can't piss him off.
我们不能把他惹火
It's not about pissing him off.
这不是惹不惹他的问题
It's about being stronger as one unit.
而是我们只有团结才能更强大的问题
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表