Hey, I like politician kids. What can I say?
嗨 我就喜欢政客家的公子 有什么办法呢
I need one more to complete my political...
我还需要一个人来完成我的
education.
政♥治♥教育
This is Glenn Childs. Speak.
格伦·查尔兹 请讲
Dad, it's me.
爸爸 是我
Hey, son, what's up?
嗨 儿子 什么事
Something's weird here.
我这遇上件怪事
This girl I know from school--
我们学校的一个姑娘
the one with Peter Florrick's kid?
彼得·福瑞克家儿子的相好
Yeah?
怎么了
She was asking about Rita.
她问我丽塔的事
From a few years ago.
几年前的那个丽塔
Remember? Rita from that summer.
记得吗 那年暑假里雇的
Yeah, I-I remember. Rita.
对 我记得 丽塔
She wanted to know her name.
她说想知道她的名字
She said her parents wanted to hire her.
还说她的父母想雇用她
Did you give it to her?
你告诉她了吗
No. Never.
不 绝不会
Good. Thanks.
很好 谢谢
Let me call someone. I'll talk to you later.
我打个电♥话♥ 回头再和你联♥系♥
We're negotiating.
我们已经在协商了
They're offering too little, and we're asking...
他们出价太低 我们还在谈
Hold on.
等等
Mr. Lyman?
莱曼先生
I understand. Mr...
我明白
Can I call you back?
我等等再打给你
Mr. Lyman. Ah.
莱曼先生
Good to see you.
见到你真好
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Of course, we do. Let's go. Yeah...
当然了 我们走
Where are we going? Over here...
我们去哪 这边
Julius?
朱利叶斯
What?
怎么
What is that about?
那是怎么回事
I don't know.
不清楚
I'll find out.
我去查查看
It's freezing here.
这里太冷了
Mr. Lyman, I thought I said we would talk on the phone.
莱曼先生 我们之前不是说好了只在电♥话♥里谈吗
You've got a problem. It's Merrick.
出了点问题 是关于梅里克的
I can't give any more. We made a deal.
我没法给你们更多了 我们已经达成协议了
You both agreed.
你们两个都同意了的
It's not me. It's Merrick.
不是我 是梅里克
He's dead.
他去世了
He was very nervous.
他对此事关切万分
He was going through his rolodex.
到处发他的名片
The whole thing was too much for him.
他承受不了这么多
So here's the thing.
现在是这样
I'm still on board,
我还是按原计划做
but I want everything that you promised him.
但我还要他的那一份
Quite the humanitarian.
你可真是够人道的
Hey, I didn't kill him.
又不是我杀掉他的
So we're still down on votes?
也就是说我们还是少票
No, we're tied.
不 现在我们和他打平手了
With this, Bond has exactly 22 equity partners.
这样的话 邦德有22张股份合伙人的选票
We have exactly 22.
我们也正好22
Either way, I still get my corner office, right?
不管怎么样 我都能得到我的角落办公室吧
Yeah? Kalinda, yeah. What's going on?
凯琳达 进展怎么样了
What?
什么
We found out why Shen Yuan's wife walked out on him.
我们查到申渊的妻子离开他的原因了
He was cheating.
他有外遇
He joined a Free Tibet movement when he moved to the States,
在他移居美国的时候参加了藏♥独♥运动
and he met a young activist a few months ago.
几个月前 他遇见了一个年轻的活动家
Oh, dear God.
我的天
His wife found out about it, and she walked out on him.
他妻子发现了 于是就离他而去了
No matter where you go, you run into it.
这种问题真是无处不在啊
We still think you can use it to undercut the wife's testimony.
我们认为这还是能用来反驳妻子的证词的
It's irrelevant to pain and suffering.
这个与他所受的苦难无关
Yeah, but we don't have Nelson Mandela anymore.
但他曼德拉式的形象就被破坏了
After years of imprisonment and torture,
在受了多年监禁和折磨后
he hops into the first young bed?
他一出来就去寻花问柳?
Maybe we can settle for cash.
也许我们应该接受经济补偿把案子结了
A few million?
几百万美元?
No. We need to get Chumhum to stop these practices in China.
不 我们必须要查查网停止在中国的这些行为
That was the original goal of the suit.
这是我们接这起案子的初衷
Let me talk to him.
我去和他谈吧
He could... speak to his wife?
他也许能和他妻子聊聊
Reunite with her?
和她破镜重圆吗
I don't know. Maybe.
我不知道 也许吧
She's lying about him being tortured.
她在他被拷问这件事上说了谎
Maybe he can convince her to recant.
也许他能说服她改变主意
Okay. Good. Mm.
好的 好
It's-It's nothing to do with this.
这事和这个不相干
You want Chumhum to stop handing over
你不希望查查网停止
dissident names to China?
向中国政♥府♥提供异见人士的名单吗
Your wife-- you have to get her to recant her testimony.
你的妻子 你必须说服她改掉证词
She's... angry.
她只是在生你的气
She's been hurt.
你伤着她了
I... I'll talk to her.
我会和她谈的
You represented him, right?
你们做过他的代理 对吗
Patric Edelstein?
帕特里克·艾德斯坦
Yeah.
对
He was suing that movie.
他之前控告了那部电影
I think I saw him today at work.
我今天上班好像看见他了
No, he's in Burlingame.
不 他在伯林盖姆
See? Oh, no, you're right,
看吧 不 你是对的
actually. This is his log of public Tweets.
这是他的微博
It says he's in Chicago till Monday.
上面说他周一以前会一直在芝加哥
He's cool.
他很棒
He's, like, the fifth richest guy in the world.
他是全世界排名第五的大富豪
Does he have any business in China?
他在中国有业务吗
His search engine?
他的搜索引擎业务吗
No, I don't think so. He's trying, though. See?
我估计没有 但他想往那边发展 看
He just met with the head of Hongzheren.
他才见了红之人网的老板
What's wrong?
怎么了
Thank you.
谢谢
This is about Patric Edelstein.
这事是为了帕特里克·艾德斯坦
Patric Edelstein, the billionaire?
帕特里克·艾德斯坦 那个亿万富翁
The one we represented
就是上次我们帮他
in his case against the movie about his life?
打电影官司的那个
We're still representing him?
我们现在仍然是他的代理人吗
His Midwestern concerns, yes.
代理他在美国中西部的权益 没错
But this China suit--
但这次的中国诉讼案
we're doing it for Edelstein?
我们是为了艾德斯坦而接的吗
He wants Chumhum out of China
他希望查查网撤出中国
so he can move in and monopolize it.
他好进军中国 垄断市场
I don't know.
这我不知道
But you do.
你知道的
It's a good case, no matter what.
不管怎么样 这是个正义的案子
Shen Yuan was tortured, imprisoned.
申渊遭受了拷问和监禁
Yes, but that's not why we're pursuing it.
对 但这不是我们起诉的原因
Alicia... I just
艾丽西娅 我只是
for one minute wanted to think
希望能有那么一瞬 让我知道
that we were doing the right thing.
我们做的是正确的事
But we are doing the right thing.
我们做的确实是正确的
But for the wrong reason.
但原因却是错的
Who do you know is doing something for the right reason?
你倒是说说看有谁是出于正确的原因做事的
I would love to meet them,
有这种人的话我倒很想见见他们
because my guess is, after five minutes of questioning,
因为以我的经验来看 不出五分钟的询问
we'll find the wrong reason.
就能从他们的答案中找出破绽了
You believe that?
你是这么认为的吗
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表