I would do anything for my daughters
我愿意为我女儿做任何事
to see them not hurt, to see them not crying.
只要她们能远离伤害 远离泪水
You're the same?
你和我一样吗
Yes.
是的
It alleges that your son got his girlfriend pregnant,
这里宣称你儿子的女友怀孕了
and that your husband paid for their abortion.
然后你丈夫付钱让她堕胎
I'm sure you join me in finding this appalling, too.
我相信你也觉得这种说法很卑劣
And I'm sure there's no truth to it,
我相信那些都不是真的
as there was none to this.
就像这也不是真的
I think President Obama tagged this part
奥巴马总统在选举期间
of the campaign as the silly season.
把这种情况描述为无聊季节
It's an unfortunate characterization,
这只是一种不算贴切的特征表述
'cause I find nothing silly about this.
因为我一点都不觉得无聊
Next time you want to come to my office,
下次你要想来我办公室
you make an appointment.
记得提前预约
As one mother to another,
同为人母 我想跟你说
if you have any sway there,
如果你对竞选能有一点影响
tell your campaign
告诉你的竞选团队
to stop this silliness.
停止这些蠢行
And I will make sure your children
这样我可以让你的孩子
don't come home crying.
不至于哭着回家
Good-bye.
再见
To a better future.
为了更好的未来
Do you know how patronizing this is?
你这就是施恩于我们黑人么
I do, but is it true?
我知道 但这是真的吗
So you think a white jury wouldn't judge fairly
所以你认为白人陪审团无法作出公平裁决
because the motive...
就因为这动机...
That's different.
那并不一样
There's no white equivalent to the "N" Word.
没有像"黑鬼"这样针对白人的词
Maybe there should be.
或许应该有呢
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
So, you don't think we'll risk
所以 你认为我们提出这一动机
jury nullification with this motive?
并不会冒着被陪审团裁决无罪的危险?
I think we can't generalize.
我觉得我们不能一概而论
I think people do things for a lot of reasons,
我认为原因是多样的
and I think a generalization is being made here
你们这种大而化之的想法
based on... O.J.
则建立在... 辛普森杀妻案
Based on a false generalization
建立在那种"非裔美国一定会
of African-American overreaction to a slur.
对侮辱词汇产生过激反应"的错误概念上
This crime happened in prison.
这桩案件发生在监狱里
This wasn't a white wine garden party, this was prison.
这不是什么白人的花♥园♥红酒派对 这是监狱
And I think we can argue, pretty convincingly,
我们可以提出非常具有说服力的论证
that the "N" Word is tossed off with some frequency there.
来说明黑鬼这词在那儿是常常被提及的
Then let's go with the "N" Word.
我们就从黑鬼这个词入手吧
It explains why Church would stab someone
它解释了为什么在刑满前两周
two weeks before release.
丘奇会捅死一个狱友
Geneva, you do the questioning.
吉妮瓦 这次由你质询
With relish. And one more thing.
荣幸之至 还有件事
Mr. Agos had brought it to my attention
艾格斯先生提醒我注意到了一点
that a defense investigator's had much success against us.
辩方律所的一位调查员常常能胜我们一筹
So I am stepping up our investigation into Kalinda Sharma.
所以 我们要开始调查凯琳达·夏尔马
We believe the police have leaked to her,
我们相信 警方时常会透露消息给她
judges have leaked to her,
法官也透露消息给她
and even some of our own.
甚至我们内部 也有人透露消息给她
I want you to keep track of all contact.
我希望你们能密切注意一切动态
We are going to do our utmost
我们要做到最好
to keep this a level battlefield, okay?
来维持这场高水准之战 明白了吗
Good job, Cary.
干得好 凯里
"Good job, Cary."
"干得好 凯里"
You know how long I've worked with him, and not a word?
你知道我跟他干了多久了吗 没一句夸奖
Good job, Geneva.
干得好 吉妮瓦
Yup, it helps to have a penis.
是 男人总是有优势
The defense attorney is Alicia Florrick.
辩护律师是艾丽西娅·福瑞克
She's smart.
她很聪明
She'll make you like her.
她能让你有好感
She'll ask if you've been offered anything
她会问你是否有人
in exchange for your testimony.
收买♥♥你作证
You need to be able to truthfully say no.
需要你做到诚实回答
So I'm going to tell you
所以我明确告诉你
exactly what we can't offer you.
我们不能帮你
We can't put in a good word
你下次的假释听证会
at your next parole hearing.
我们不能为你说好话
We can't trade you anything.
不能跟你做任何交易
Not now.
现在不能
Then she's gonna ask you, what did I tell you next?
然后她会问你 接下来我跟你说了什么
And I need you to remember something.
我要你记住一些事
What?
什么
Just give me a minute.
请等一等
You going to get out?
你出不出来
You need something?
有什么事吗
Yeah. Why are you following me?
是的 为什么跟踪我
You? Yeah.
你? 是的
I'm not following you.
我没跟踪你
Blake Calamar.
布莱克·卡拉马尔
You here for Lockhart/Gardner or MS-13?
你来是为洛克哈特&加德纳 还是黑帮团伙?
Oh, you are working with some old information there, buddy.
你的消息过时了 老兄
Okay, well, I got some advice for you, buddy.
好吧 我给你一些建议 老兄
Don't follow me.
别跟着我
I'm just standing where I'm standing.
我就是站在我该站的地方
I can make things difficult for you for both your jobs.
我能让你 还有你的两份工作都不好过
Oh, you don't want to do that.
你不会那么做的
Actually, I do want to do that.
实际上 我很想那么做
I just don't know if I need to.
我只是不知道有没有必要
You don't carry a gun, college boy.
你没带枪 大学生
I don't need to.
没必要
And you're a hell of a long way from Baltimore.
这儿可不是巴尔的摩
Go for it. It's not mine.
接电♥话♥吧 不是我的
Hello?
喂
Oh, hi, Ms. Lockhart.
洛克哈特女士
How are you today?
你今天怎么样
Oh, no. I'm-I'm good.
不 我 我挺好
No, it's a great time.
不 过得很愉快
What can I do for you?
我能为你做什么
What was that about?
怎么回事啊
It's, uh, posturing.
摆姿态而已
Lockhart/Gardner's second investigator.
洛克哈特&加德纳的第二个调查员
They have two investigators on a pro bono?
一个免费法律援助案 他们派出两个调查员?
We need help.
我们需要人手
So in your opinion, Mr. Howell, there was a motive?
在你看来 霍维尔先生 有动机吗
Well, yeah.
是的
He called him the "N" Word, so, sure.
他叫他黑鬼 所以 是的
No further questions.
没有问题了
Mr. Howell, you're in prison for check kiting?
霍维尔先生 你因开空头支票而入狱
Yes.
是的
And I really regret it.
我真的很后悔
I got behind in my bills, and you know,
我欠了账单 你知道的
young, stupid mistake.
年轻 愚蠢的错误
Did Mr. Agos prep you with that answer?
艾格斯先生事先让你这么说的吗
Oh, sure.
当然
And...
他
what did he ask you to say?
还让你说什么
Well, let me see if I can remember.
看我能不能想起来啊
He said to tell you that I'd been offered nothing
他说告诉你我没有
in exchange for my testimony, and that...
被收买♥♥作证 还有
And when he...? Objection.
他什么时候... 反对
Your Honor, Mrs. Florrick didn't allow the witness to answer fully.
法官大人 福瑞克女士没有让证人说完
Is that true, Mr. Howell?
是吗 霍维尔先生
Oh, yeah. It's a long answer.
是的 还有呢
Continue.
继续说
Well, then Mr. Agos said you'd ask me
然后艾格斯先生说
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表