Hello.
你好
Alicia Florrick's... office.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克办公室
May I help you?
请问有什么事
Hello. Is Alicia there?
你好 艾丽西娅在吗
I am sorry, but Alicia is away from her desk at the moment.
很抱歉 她现在不在
May I take a message?
能留个口信吗
Yes. I...
好的 我
Who is this?
你是哪位
Uh, this is Owen.
我是欧文
Who is this?
你是哪位
Diane.
戴安
Diane, hello.
戴安 你好
Would you like to leave a message of some specificity?
你想具体说点什么吗
Uh, yes. I would.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh, tell Alicia to phone me back, please.
请让艾丽西娅回我电♥话♥
Thank you.
谢谢
I don't think this is a good idea.
我不认为这是个好主意
We want Eli's business.
我们想做伊莱的生意
Eli goes where the Florricks go.
而他是跟着福瑞克走的
Hello.
你好
Hello. Alicia's not in.
你好 艾丽西娅不在
I see.
我看出来了
And you're...
你是...
I'm Alicia's brother, Owen.
我是她弟弟 欧文
Oh! Hey!
你好
I'm sorry. I-I didn't know you were,
抱歉 我不知道你是
I... I'm Will. Her... boss.
我是威尔 她的老板
Her boss. That-that's impressive.
她的老板 真有意思
Nah, I try not to flash it around a lot.
我一直在克制自己不到处炫耀
How's my sis doing, as a lawyer?
我姐姐当律师当得怎么样
Good. Great, really.
不错 很好
Well, don't tell her that.
可别告诉她这个
She-she works best when she's worried
她只有在忧虑自己有负他人期望时
that she's not living up to other people's expectations.
工作效率才最高
That's good to know.
知道这个真是太好了
As soon as I hear something, I'll let you know.
我有什么消息会通知你的
I brought you something from Botswana.
我从博茨瓦纳给你带回来的
How... nice.
你真好
And here I thought you were gone for another two weeks.
我以为你要两周后才回来呢
Came back early. Isn't that fun?
提前回来了 不好吗
We've been getting better acquainted.
我们互相认识了一下
Okay. So that makes me nervous.
好吧 这倒使我紧张了
So I'll let you two talk.
那你们聊
Just one quick thing.
简单和你说下
The Murphy&Gomes suit?
墨菲/戈麦斯诉讼案
Yeah, we're... we're right on target. No, some...
我们正按计划进行 不不
Murphy's son.
是墨菲的儿子
He got picked up last night at Cook State College on a drug charge.
他昨晚在库克州立大学因吸毒指控被捕了
Prescription stimulant-- small-time.
他磕的是处方兴♥奋♥剂♥ 无关紧要的事
But I guess it's quite the thing to do during finals week.
我猜期末考试来临前学生都会这样
First offense?
是初犯吗
Yeah. A 1410 at the worst.
对 最多就判个1410号♥缓刑
Look, I could put a junior associate on it,
我已经派了一个初级律师去处理了
but Murphy&Gomes is such a cash cow.
但墨菲/戈麦斯可是我们的摇钱树啊
No, no. Don't worry about it. I've got it.
别担心 我会处理的
Kalinda will phone when she finds out where he's being processed.
等查明这个案子的进展 凯琳达会通知你的
Owen. It's really nice to meet you.
欧文 见到你真高兴
Oh, nice to meet you, too, Will--
我也是 威尔
what was it again? Gardner.
你姓什么来着 加德纳
Gardner, of course.
加德纳 当然了
That's a familiar name.
这名字可不陌生
What happened, Owen?
出什么事了 欧文
You're supposed to be on vacation.
你现在该在度假才对
Okay, look, I broke up with Kevin.
好吧 我和凯文分手了
It's not a big deal, but I just don't want to have a big harangue about it.
没什么大不了的 但我不想和他多说
Oh, Owen, I thought Kevin was the keeper.
欧文 我以为凯文是你的归宿了
He was.
本来是这样
He's not anymore.
但他现在不是了
May I?
我能坐下吗
Oh, please.
当然
What happened?
出什么事了
He cheated on me.
他背叛了我
When? On vacation?
什么时候 度假的时候吗
You know, I don't even care.
我根本就不在乎
I'm just going to live alone,
我就一个人生活好了
like an aging writer with dogs.
写写书养养狗什么的
Open your present.
看看给你的礼物
So, are you hiding out?
就是说 你在搞人间蒸发咯
Yeah, on your couch. Open your present.
对 蒸发到你板凳上来了 拆开看看
It's an Mbukushu wig,
这是姆布库舒族的假发
worn by African women when they work.
是非洲女人工作的时候戴的
Put it on.
戴上试试
How thoughtful.
你可真周到
Yeah.
你好
Drexel and 61st Street.
德瑞索大道与61街交叉口的学生宿舍
His name is Jonathan Murphy, 22.
他叫乔纳森·墨菲 22岁
How long ago?
多久了
An hour.
一个小时
They won't agree to a 1410 until he IDs the dealer.
在他指认毒贩前他们不给他1410号♥缓刑
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Ah, it's a slow Friday.
这是个漫长的星期五
They're being hard-asses.
那些警♥察♥又臭又硬
I'll be right there.
我这就去
Don't pick a fight with Peter.
别找彼得的茬儿
I'm only an hour behind you.
我只比你晚1个小时回去
Look at you, going off to war.
看看你 这打仗的阵势
Don't forget your headdress.
别忘了你的假发
Two? Yep.
两个人吗 对
Jonathan and his girlfriend,
乔纳森和他的女朋友
Alexis Symanski.
阿丽克斯·赛门斯基
They've been together for six months.
他们在一起半年了
Does she have a lawyer?
她请律师了吗
Nope. She can't afford one.
没 她请不起
Hey. What's the holdup?
为什么延迟了
What do you think? ASA involvement.
你以为呢 助理检察官介入了
Hey, I can't even wipe my nose without ASA giving the okay.
他没点头 我们什么也不敢做
We'll be okay.
我们会没事的
Doesn't work that way.
不可能的
Yes, it can.
可能的
And since when did I become the optimist here?
咱俩中乐观的不是你吗 怎么变成我了
Sorry.
抱歉打扰了
Hi.
你好
I'm your father's lawyer, Alicia Florrick.
我是你父亲的律师 艾丽西娅·福瑞克
You're Jonathan, is that correct?
你是乔纳森 对吧
Jon. Yeah, hi.
乔恩 对 你好
And you are... ?
你是...
Alexis.
阿丽克斯
I'm with the firm representing Jon's father,
我来自是乔恩父亲的代理律所
but I can also process this for you if you'd like.
但如果你愿意的话我也可以帮你处理此事
Thanks.
谢谢
Okay. So you were both picked up
好 你们两个因为
for buying prescription drugs for private use. Is that correct?
私自滥用处方药而被捕了 对吗
I was. He was just... No, that's not true.
是我 他只是 这不是真的
Look, I needed to stay up late and study for finals.
我需要熬夜准备期末考试
I work two jobs. No, don't listen to her.
而我还有两个兼♥职♥ 别听她的
She doesn't take drugs.
她没嗑药
I was the one who suggested getting them. Okay.
是我提议买♥♥那些药的 好了
What you two just did there is fine for me,
你们在我面前可以这样说话
but don't do that in front of the police.
但在警♥察♥面前可别这样
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表