Are you talking to us?
你在跟我们说话吗
Northbrook, kids soccer league?
北溪队 儿童足球联盟的
Okay, I haven't heard of it, but I imagine it exists.
没听说过 但是我猜有这么回事儿
Tree Frogs. It's Youth Soccer.
树蛙队 是个青年足球队
It's 2006.
这是2006年
Wasn't a very good year for them.
那年他们不太走运
Five losses, three wins.
输五场 胜三场
Look who the coach is.
看看谁是教练
That's Joey Church.
是乔伊·丘奇
See, here's the thing-- Hey, Brian.
是这样的 布莱恩
I got a vehicle behind on tickets.
有辆车超速
It's a gray Lexus, 2009.
2009年款的灰色雷克萨斯
Plate is 9-Texas- Howard-2304.
车牌号♥是 9Th2304
No, he needs a wheel lock.
不 得给他配个轮胎锁
Yeah, right. Thanks.
对 谢了
I never want you as an enemy, man.
我绝不跟你作对 兄弟
So I'm looking at this photo, it occurs to me;
看到这张照片的时候 我突然想起
the sponsor...
球队赞助商
Fast & Elegant Dry Cleaners.
是速雅干洗店
Bishop. Yep.
毕夏普 没错
It's one of his legit businesses.
是他名下的一门正当生意
Before Church got into trouble, he was coaching his son's team,
丘奇惹祸上身之前是他儿子的教练
and he solicited Bishop for sponsorship.
他向毕夏普拉过赞助
So we can show they knew each other.
那么我们可以证明他们俩早就认识
Are you sure?
你确定吗
As far as we can tell, yes.
到目前为止 是的
Church was in league with Bishop.
丘奇和毕夏普在同一个联赛里共事过
We could turn him.
我们可以让他倒戈相向
Get him to testify against Bishop.
让他做出对指控毕夏普的证词
Or get him to turn on a lieutenant.
或者利用他从老大的副手打开缺口
Work up the pyramid.
由下至上逐个击破
Just so we're clear.
正是如此 我们可以了结此案
We've built a very strong case against Church.
我们已经找到一个了很有力的理由对付丘奇
Yes, but Church is a small fish.
没错 但是丘奇只是小卒
Bishop is the whopper.
毕夏普才是条大鱼
A whopper you spent the last five years trying to land.
你花了五年的时候试图钓到这条大鱼
And now we have new life.
可现在我们有眉目了
By decimating our case?
以毁掉我们的案子为代价
No, by turning the case.
不 是接手这个案子
You've already turned a half dozen cases,
你已经接手六个案子了
and where are you?
现在进展到哪儿了
Okay, let us discuss it.
我们再好好讨论一下
Sir, you have the dispo dump coming up.
就快到月底算总账的时候了
We can nail Church. You can't nail Bishop.
我们可以扳倒丘奇 你没法扳倒毕夏普
Give me a minute.
给我点时间
You, too. Just one minute.
你也是 请回避一下
I need you to talk to the investigators about Kalinda.
我希望你跟调查员谈一下凯琳达的情况
Why?
为什么
They just need some confirmation about a few things.
他们只是想确认一些事情
We've been slipped some anonymous information about her.
我们过去忽略了关于她的一些匿名信息
What information?
什么信息
She's been lying under oath,
她宣誓作证后说谎了
testifying under an assumed name.
用化名出庭作证
Well, I don't know anything about that.
我对这个情况一无所知
But you can offer a background.
但是你可以提供一些她的背景情况
Yeah, all right.
好 没问题
Good. I've been working on some budgetary maneuvers right now.
很好 我一直在做预算方案
I should know very quickly if I can improve your position.
如果我能给你升职马上就会有消息
I just wanted to drop by and say...
我顺道过来是想谈谈
What?
什么
There was no abortion.
堕胎的事儿不存在
Not with Zach.
孩子不是扎克的
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
She was with somebody else.
她做掉的是别人的孩子
I am so sorry about all this in your life.
很抱歉你的生活中有这么多麻烦
Thank you.
谢谢你
Eli, thank you.
伊莱 谢谢
And we had nothing to do with the Wendy flyer.
温迪那些传♥单♥也不是我们干的
It was our PAC.
是我们的赞助者干的
And we don't have any control over them.
我们管不了他们
So is Wendy still putting out the Zach flyer?
温迪还会散播扎克的传♥单♥吗
If our PAC goes forward,
如果我们的赞助者不收手
then Wendy does, too?
那么温迪也不会罢休
No.
不
Peter told the PAC to get lost.
彼得让政♥治♥委员会的人滚蛋了
He...?
他
When?
什么时候的事
Tonight.
今晚
So that means...?
也就是说
We're bankrupt.
我们破产了
He's here on a grand jury subpoena.
他是过来接受大陪审团传讯的
Different case.
别的案子
Does he know anything? No.
他收到什么风声了吗 没有
Yeah, more later.
好 等下详谈
You want something?
你想要什么吗
Nope, but you might.
没有 但是你也许想
I always want something.
我一直都有所求
Joey Church.
乔伊·丘奇
Okay, I'm listening.
好 我在听
And who is that, Mr Bishop?
那位是谁 毕夏普先生
That man there in the baseball cap?
带棒球帽的那个人吗
Yes, sir.
是的先生
That's one of my associates from California, Mr. Harden.
那是我在加州的一个合伙人 哈代先生
Again, objection, Your Honor.
再次反对 法官大人
You will have a chance to cross-examine, Ms. Florrick,
你还有交叉质询的机会 福瑞克太太
and the jury will have chance to judge the verisity of Mr Bishop.
这样陪审团也有机会判断毕夏普先生的可靠性
I can't wait.
我都快等不及了
And that photo your associate is carrying,
你的合伙人拿的那张照片
that is Mr. Church's daughter?
是丘奇先生的女儿吗
Yes.
是的
And why is he doing that?
他为什么那么做
I sent him there.
我派他去的
Mr. Church was worried about
丘奇先生担心
whether his family was being taken care of while he was in prison.
他服刑期间家人有没有人照顾
I wanted my associate to assure him they were.
我让助手告诉他家人都很好
And when you say "Taken care of"?
你是说照顾?
Oh, my God, I'm sorry.
天哪 抱歉
No, not "Taken care of."
不 不是照顾
Supported.
是资助
So there was no threat to Mr. Church
所以丘奇先生并没有
like the defense is claiming?
像辩护律师声称的那样受到了威胁?
No, not at all.
完全没有
We were merely calming his fears
我们只是让他放心
about his family's security and health.
不用担心家人的安全和健康
And so there was no pressure on Mr. Church
那么没人给丘奇先生施压
to commit a crime that he already admitted?
让他犯下他已经供认的罪行
That's correct. Thank you.
没错 谢谢
Do you have anything else, counselor?
还有什么要说的吗 控方律师
No, ma'am. I think that'll be enough.
没有了 女士 我想这些足够了
What the hell did you do?
你到底在干什么
Got a conviction for first degree murder.
以一级谋杀罪名定罪
You sandbagged me.
你把我的路堵死了
Your case was on the docket for years.
你的案子在诉讼列表上放了好多年了
I cleared mine in a week.
我只用一周就了结了我的案子
By overstepping your authority.
用越权的方式
We were gonna use Church to get to Bishop.
我们本打算利用丘奇扳倒毕夏普
Good luck.
祝你好运
I don't want you to go anywhere.
我希望你哪儿都不要去
Well, I don't want to go anywhere.
我也哪儿都不想去
I'd like to make you an offer.
我愿意给你出个高价
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表