for the next time you need to ask?
下次就不用问我了
Oh, look, Mr. Gardner,
听着 加德纳先生
we're here, we're in Chicago in seven-degree weather.
我们跑到这儿来 忍♥受芝加哥零下十三度的气温
We understand the need
对于这种欺侮 我们能理解
for some hazing, but is the shouting really necessary?
但你真的有必要大吼大叫吗
It isn't.
没必要
But it makes it fun for us.
不过真的很有趣
Very well done.
干得好
Thank you.
谢谢
Do you need something?
你需要什么吗
I want to be your friend.
我希望做你的朋友
You...?
你要?
I have a lot of friends.
我已经有很多朋友了
You can't win this.
你们不可能赢的
It's defamation.
如果是诽谤
You have to prove malice; you can't.
你必须证明我们有恶意 而你不能
Even Mr. Edelstein knows he's going to lose.
就连艾德斯坦先生也知道不可能赢
He wants the publicity of the fight, that's all.
他只想借官司吸引公众关注而已
Why don't you do what we're all doing--
为什么你不能随大流
chalking up a staggering amount of billable hours.
挣足计费工时就收手呢
Come on, let's be friends.
好了好了 我们化敌为友吧
Okay.
好吧
How do you get a tan like that?
你的肤色怎么晒得这么好
Ah, Princeville, Kauai.
普林斯维尔 那是在夏威夷考艾岛
I have a beautiful spread-- three acres.
我在那有一片风景优美的地 三亩
If you're ever out that way...
如果你要去...
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
Alicia, sorry to do this to you, but I need everything you have
抱歉 艾丽西娅 但我需要在罗斯科一案中
on the Duke Rosco defamation suit.
你所有的资料
How quickly can you get to a land line?
你要多久才能找到有电♥信♥线路的地方?
Um... soon.
呃 快了
'Cause we're gonna win this.
我们要赢下这场官司
We're gonna win this big.
要赢就赢个大的
We need to prove the studio not only knew the movie was untrue,
我们要证明 制片厂不仅明知电影不真实
but they were reckless about the possibility of its falsehood.
而且还完全不顾其中的不真实
And they'll never admit to that.
而他们永远不会承认这一点
We have to prove he was a private figure.
我们要证明他并非公众人物
We already tried that.
我们试过了
Edelstein's been written about too much.
有很多人写过艾德斯坦了
Where are you?
你在哪儿呢
The reception's better.
信♥号♥♥好一些了
I found a high spot.
我找到了一个制高点
Here's the question
问题是
What does Edelstein want?
艾德斯坦究竟想要怎样
He's too rich to want money.
他这么富有肯定不在乎这点钱
My guess is he wants an apology, but the studio won't apologize.
我猜他想要一个道歉 而制片厂不肯道歉
Wait.
等等
I don't need the studio to admit reckless disregard.
我不需要制片厂承认他们无视真♥相♥
You don't? No.
不需要吗 不用
I need the screenwriter to.
我要编剧承认
Why would the screenwriter admit to reckless disregard?
为什么编剧要承认
Because he wants to.
因为他想这么做
My guess is the writer wants
我才 编剧想说这是他的故事
to say it's his story, not Edelstein's.
而不是艾德斯坦的
I think he's pissed he can't.
我猜他不能这么宣传一定很恼火
That's right. That's what we did with Duke Rosco.
对了 正是我们对付杜克·罗斯科的招数
Played his ego.
激将法
Great. Get me the notes from the Rosco deposition.
很好 把罗斯科作证的笔记发给我
Oh, I'll need to find Wi-Fi.
那我得找个无线热点了
Soon as you can. Thanks.
尽快吧 谢了
This is a pretty spot.
这地方风景不错
Yeah.
是啊
I've been admiring it for a while now,
我已经站在这寒风中
out here in the cold.
欣赏了好一会了
Cary.
凯里
What's up?
出了什么事
Hey.
嗨
Uh, I can't. I'm sorry.
抱歉 我不能这么做
What do you mean?
什么意思
What's Blake saying?
布莱克说了什么
Kalinda, they're beginning
凯琳达 他们开始怀疑你了
to suspect you because we're talking.
因为我们一直在谈
Suspect?
怀疑?
Kalinda, please.
求你了 凯琳达
I'm not protecting myself.
我可不是在自保
I'm protecting you, okay?
我在保护你 懂吗
Good-bye.
再见
I need to find Wi-Fi.
我得找个无线热点
Yeah, yeah, there's Starbucks on every corner here, so,
没问题 这里每个街角都有星巴克
sultry Will is Mr. Georgetown?
灼眼之威尔就是乔治敦先生?
Am I right? I found my journal in the backseat.
对吗 我在后座找到了我的日记
You kept writing about Mr. Georgetown.
你一直在写乔治敦先生
Is-Is that him?
就是威尔吗
Owen, please.
欧文 别闹了
I need to get Wi-Fi.
我要找个无线热点
Oh, talk to me, I'll get you Wi-Fi.
老实交代 我给你找无线热点
Get me Wi-Fi, and I'll talk.
给我找到无线热点 我才说
All right. Look up there.
好吧 看上面的显示
Yeah. They're both password-protected.
看见了 都有密♥码♥保护
Which one has stronger signal strength?
哪个信♥号♥♥强度最好?
Rotterbear2.
流氓熊2
Type, "Go to rotterbear2."
输入密♥码♥ 进入流氓熊2
That's what tech support gives novice computer users
客服就是这么教电脑初学者的
so they don't forget their password.
防止他们忘记密♥码♥
I can't do that!
我不能这么做!
It's someone else's Wi-Fi.
这是别人的无线热点
Right, and you're borrowing it.
没错 而你只是借来用用而已
It's like you're throwing your soda can in someone's trash.
就好像你把空汽水罐扔进别人的垃圾箱
It is not.
不是一回事
You are so prim and proper.
你还真是伟光正啊
We're in the middle of nowhere.
我们在这荒无人烟的地方
Rotterbear2 is probably some Unabomber
流氓熊2说不定是个邮件炸♥弹♥客
who uses the internet to surf porn all day.
天天就用这无线网看色♥情♥网♥站♥
Well, it's gone anyway.
反正现在没信♥号♥♥了
You know what I've noticed about you?
你知道我对你怎么看么
You're willing to do naughty things
只要我给你点鼓励
if I give you a little encouragement.
你还是愿意干点小坏事的
Look, there's more cabins coming up here.
看 前面还有不少小木屋
Keep looking.
继续找
Now, what is the deal with Will?
现在 该说说威尔了
He's my boss.
他是我老板
Yeah... but I've seen the way you two guys talk to each other.
是哦 我可看过你俩对视时候的眼神
That is a... telling pause.
你这是 无语了
I like Will.
我喜欢威尔
He likes me.
他也喜欢我
We work well together.
我们一起工作
Making sweet music?
爱的协奏曲?
Alicia?
艾丽西娅?
I don't know, okay?
不知道 好吗
What am I doing?
我在干吗
I like work.
我喜欢工作
I don't want to screw up work.
不想搞砸它
Are you... are you sleeping with him?
你... 你和他睡觉了?
No.
没有
But you want to?
可你想那样?
I want to...
我想...
not think about it, okay?
不再去想它 好吗
Okay.
好的
Look.
瞧
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表