Yes, but I heard they're basing our salaries on it.
是啊 不过听说会根据评估结果定工资
Could you talk to him and tell him how I did?
你能不能跟他谈谈 帮我美言几句
No. I don't like him.
不 我不喜欢他
But good job anyway.
不过刚才的确表现很好
So Rahm, huh?
拉姆要竞选市长了呵
Yeah, Rahm.
是啊
The fun never ceases.
乐子总是有
So, Frank, we hope this means
那么 弗兰克 我们希望这意味着
that the Democratic Committee is coming off the sidelines.
民♥主♥党委员会不再袖手旁观了
We are, actually.
确实如此
Good. A three-way race is a bad thing.
那好 三方角逐实在不好
We agree.
赞同
That's why we need you to drop out.
所以我们要你退出
We don't want Wendy Scott-Carr in.
我们不想让温迪·斯科特-卡尔胜出
She's a loose canon.
她是个不安定分子
She's trying to jump the line.
她这是排队加塞儿
Then tell Childs to drop out.
那就让查尔兹退出
You're the ones down five points in the polls.
民调支持率低5个百分点的人是你
But look at the trend.
但你考虑一下趋势
The trend can kiss my ass.
去他♥娘♥的♥趋势吧
Look, Peter, we like you.
彼得 我们喜欢你
But let's be honest. Childs is the incumbent.
但说实话 查尔兹是现任检察官
He's got the power of the office.
他大权在握
And you're counting on African-American votes to win, right?
而你指望的是非裔的选票 对不
You're making a mistake.
你做了一个错误的决定
Peter, if you were in my position,
彼得 你要是在我的位置
you'd make the same one.
也会作出同样的决定
Wendy siphons off your black votes,
温迪夺走你的黑人选票
you and Childs split the white vote, and she wins,
你和查尔兹瓜分白人选票 结果温迪会胜
all you do is play spoiler?
那你成了什么 搅局的?
Be a good soldier.
顾全大局吧
We'll guarantee you my job in six months.
我们保证半年后 你能坐上我的位置
That's right.
对
The Howard Dean deal.
霍华德·迪恩式交易
Yours for the taking.
你接受的话 这个位置就是你的
Okay, okay.
好了 好了
Hold it down, please.
请肃静
Very simply,
很简单
Ms. Burchfield's blood alcohol measured .14,
布琪菲小姐的血液酒精含量高达0.14
almost twice the legal limit.
几乎是法定限度的2倍
Now, I don't care how Mrs. Florrick dresses her...
不管福瑞克太太指示她做什么打扮...
Objection. Sustained.
反对 反对有效
...it still indicates a flagrant disregard for the law.
这终究是对法律的公然蔑视
We ask for 45 days in Cook County jail.
我们请求判决在库克县监禁45天
Your Honor, according to the police intake report,
法官阁下 根据警方的酒精检测报告
my client's blood alcohol
我的当事人的血液酒精含量
was only tested at the hospital two hours after the accident...
是于事故发生后2小时在医院检测的
Yes, and our experts used retrograde extrapolation,
是的 我们的专家用了趋势倒推法
a widely-accepted mathematical formula for determining blood alcohol.
用的是广泛接受的测定酒精含量的数学公式
A formula that requires screening for extraneous variables.
使用这个公式 需要将随机变量加以分♥析♥
And what variables were not screened?
有什么变量未被分♥析♥呢
My client's bulimia.
我的当事人患有的贪食症
Bulimia causes hypoglycemia,
贪食症会引起低血糖
which affects the way the body processes alcohol.
从而影响身体对酒精的分解
The plain fact is that the prosecution
事实上 控方无法辨别
can't tell whether my client was drunk
车祸发生时
at the time of the accident or merely starving.
我的委托人是醉酒状态 还是只是饥饿
Oh, Your Honor, come on!
法官阁下 拜托
Bulimia as an excuse for drunk driving?!
贪食症也可作为醉驾的借口吗
We demand that the blood alc...
我们要求 将血液酒...
Bulimia, huh?
贪食症呵?
I don't know what's going on right now,
我不知道现在这是怎回事
but whatever happens, don't say a word.
但不管怎样 你都要保持沉默
Sloan Burchfield,
思珑·布琪菲
you're under arrest for attempted murder.
你因涉嫌谋杀未遂被捕
A Class X felony with a minimum sentence of six years.
X级重罪 6年以上有期徒刑
Oh, my God. Oh, come on, Cary.
天啊 拜托 凯里
Don't you think that's overreaching just a little bit?
你不认为这有点过火吗
Ms. Yarissa Morgan is in the hospital
雅丽莎·摩根小姐正在医院接受治疗
with four broken ribs
4根肋骨骨折
after Ms. Burchfield attempted to murder her with her vehicle last night.
布琪菲小姐昨晚试图驾车撞死她
That's not overreach. That's attempted murder.
这绝不是过火 这是谋杀未遂
Six years.
6年
So, Eli's trying to cobble together some loans,
伊莱想尽快筹集一些贷款
and he wants to know how much we'll put up for the campaign.
他想知道 我们还能为竞选提供多少资金
I said, at this point, nothing.
我说 现在一分也没有
But if I took this job...
但我若接下这份工作
In a sec, okay, hon?
宝贝 稍等 好吗
Sorry. Hey, come on.
不好意思 咱们走
If I took this job--
如果我接下这份工作
Chairman of the Democratic Committee--
做民♥主♥党委员会主席
it pays $400,000 a year,
年收入就有40万
you wouldn't have to work.
你就不必工作了
I'd barely have to work.
我也几乎不用工作
It's basically a payoff to have me drop out.
这差不多是对我退出竞选的回报
But it's a lot of money.
但是回报真不少
What do you think?
你怎么觉得
What do you think?
你怎么觉得
I hate it.
我讨厌这个决定
Then don't drop out. Run.
那就别退出 继续竞选
If you have to xerox pamphlets at Kinko's, do it.
大不了去打印店印些竞选传♥单♥ 印呗
I have to go to work.
我得干活去了
Thank you.
谢谢
What is this?
这是什么
Some Taiwanese channel.
一个台♥湾♥频道做的
They were showing it at Campus Faith.
他们在"校园信仰"栏目播出
It's about Sloan getting arrested for trying to kill Yarissa Morgan.
讲的是思珑因企图谋杀雅丽莎·摩根被捕
You should see the one they did of Tiger Woods.
你应该看看讲老虎伍兹的那期
Do they do it on every scandal?
他们会把所有丑闻都做成节目吗
No, just the big ones.
不会 只做轰动的
Oh, my gosh.
我的天哪
I wonder if they'll show your mom.
我在想 他们会不会把你妈也放进去
My mom? Why?
我妈 为什么
You know, as her lawyer.
她是思珑的律师嘛
You'll be famous.
想不出名也难
Oh, right, yeah.
没错 是呀
You have to get your mom to introduce us.
你得让你妈帮我们引见一下
To Sloan? Why?
引见给思珑? 为什么
She's so, like, Disney Channel.
她的节目都是迪斯尼频道那种类型
Not anymore. Didn't you see that stuff on TMZ?
不再是了 你没看TMZ名人八卦网站吗
The lap dance?
她跳了段大腿舞
Oh, my God, that's...
天啊 那是...
that's your mom's arm.
那是你♥妈♥的♥胳膊
You're famous.
你出名了
No. No, your mother's arm is famous.
不对 是你♥妈♥的♥胳膊出名了
Right.
没错
Who the hell are you?!
你算哪根葱
I'm his girlfriend, you stupid skank!
我是他正牌女友 你个贱♥货♥
Who the hell are you?
你算哪根葱
It was anonymously recorded at The Quarters,
这是一位匿名者在西伊利诺伊的
a club on West Illinois.
"营地"俱乐部拍下的
Police say the fight was with Yarissa Morgan,
警♥察♥说 和她打架的是雅丽莎·摩根
the daughter of...
她的父亲是...
Greg Morgan.
格雷格·摩根
Bulls point guard.
公牛队控球后卫
1999 to 2004.
1999年到2004年在公牛效力
Yarissa was intoxicated and
雅丽莎喝高了
decided to sleep it off in her parked BMW.
想在她宝马车里睡一会儿
Sloan, according to police, got into her black Escalade
据警♥察♥描述 思珑上了她的黑色凯雷德
and rammed it three times.
连续撞击宝马三次
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表